021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

The principals of both schools were having a talk about the exchange event.

They were discussing the schedule of the exchange event when one of the assistants entered the room.

Higuchi bowed respectfully to both principals before handing Yaga a brown folder.

"Principal." She spoke directly to Yukiko's guardian. "A business letter from the boss of Port Mafia." She informed.

"He wants to make a peace treaty."

Gakuganji and Yaga tensed.

"The Port Mafia?" Gakuganji repeated as if in a trance.

"Impossible." He insisted.

Yaga opened the envelope and read through the letter.

For a few minutes nobody talked.

"It's possible." The man breathed. "Higuchi." He called.

The woman stood straight. "For your information sir, I must confess, I'm part of the mafia."

"Traitor." The old man accused. Higuchi payed no mind to him as her sole purpose was to deliver the boss' message towards Tokyo's principal.

"The boss and his right hand man would like to attend the exchange event. Please see to it Principal Yaga." The blonde haired woman bowed.

Gakuganji turned to the younger man frowning. "I don't trust her Yaga." He scowled. "How could the boss of the mafia suddenly want peace after they killed so many of our men?"

"Because Yukiko was the only successful sorcerer to come back alive." He stated crossing his arms together, conflicted.

The elder man was confused. It was known that Dazai Yukiko was the only shaman to come back alive from the Lost Paradise.

But, what is her connection to the Port Mafia suddenly wanting to have peace with the jujutsu community?

Surely they (the mafia) wouldn't gain anything right?

....
...
...

Right?

~~~~~~~

To whom it may concern,

Greetings to you, and to the jujutsu community. I am the current boss of Port Mafia; Dazai Osamu, and I would like to propose a peace treaty with the jujutsu community.

Not only three years ago, the title of boss has been passed down to me. Three years ago, you sent a sorcerer to Yokohama again, knowing that their fate will rest on our hands.

I along with my partner was sent to kill that sorcerer, not knowing of their identity.

No target of mine had survived. The worst part of someone being my enemy is that they are my enemy.

The sorcerer you sent, was m̶y̶  our daughter. Dazai Yukiko.

In the end I couldn't bring myself to kill her. we* ourselves*

I have kept her existence and identity away from the mafia to protect her. But only recently, one of my subordinates found out and ambushed her on a mission.

As you can see I sent Higuchi Ichiyo not as a spy, but as someone who can monitor my daughter's safety during her missions here in Yokohama.

I wish to end the five generations of bad blood between our facilities and start anew.

I wish to discuss more with you in person.