012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Second year, Zen'in Maki was a weapon specialist. She is strong willed and is confident in her abilities. Nobody is on par with her when in comes to operating cursed tools.

She has notable physical abilities and she's probably stronger than all of them combined.

With that in mind she has a very outspoken personality. Maybe a bit brash and assertive. She has a strong goal in mind and is most definitely a badass.

Inumaki Toge, another second year is a powerful male. Harnessing the curse of speech let's him take control of whatever comes to mind by only using his words.

Despite his aloof and nonchalant portrayal, Inumaki is a rather insightful and caring individual. It is also showed that he likes pranks and jokes (probably the one who taught Yukiko her jokes).  He uses Onigiri* ingredients as a way to communicate with his peers, in order to avoid accidentally cursing them, for both his and their sake.

He is known to be one of Dazai Yukiko's closest friends.

*Japanese Rice Ball  🍙

And lastly amongst the three present second years was Panda, who was, well a panda.

"There's another second year but he's overseas right now." Explained the brown haired shaman as she introduced the second years to Kugisaki.

"Okkotsu-senpai is the only one who I can openly respect." Added Fushiguro.

Kugisaki deadpans at both of them.

"Are you not gonna elaborate on Panda or something?" She asked, earning a shrug from the ravenette and an innocent look from the brunette.

"Nevermind."

The first years turned to look at their seniors.

Panda has his.... Paws clasped together in a praying motion as he apologized to all three of them- for disrupting their mourning.

Further explaining they wanted them- the first years to participate in the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill event with the second years.

"Aren't the participants usual third or second years?" Yukiko inquired as Megumi explained to Nobara the goodwill event.

"And um... am I even allowed to participate?" She continued, refering to her position as a Special Grade Sorcerer.

Having her on one side will probably be unfair to the other.

"That idiot third year got himself suspended." Maki remarked scornfully.

"And I asked the Principal beforehand for you to participate Yukiko." Said Panda.

"After all the exchange event is supposed to be experienced by all students."

Yukiko's eyes shined. As she dreamily leaned onto Inumaki who caught her in his arms.

"Leaf Mustard?" He asked concerned.

"But you're only allowed to use your ability; No Longer the Tainted Sorrow just to be fair."

Yukiko scrunched her nose.
"Damn."

"Damn?? What do you mean Damn??The Principal said that to be fair!"

The Tokyo and Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill exchange (?) Event.

An event conducted for jujutsu Tech students.

Tokyo High, Kyoto High. Over the course of two days, each principal chooses an event.

To simplify; the first day is a group event against both schools and the second an individual event between the students.