𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)

They are soulmates your honor 😩✋

( Ignore my shitty af coloring )

(I also apologize because I got lazy drawing and coloring Megumi so I just left it at that :D )

MeguYuki stans, today you win LMAO

So like— before this oneshot actually starts, I'd first like to say that this is a project in our MAPEH class where we are to direct our own play

We just had to submit a short script that's all lol

If you hadn't noticed, this is a soulmate au

So obviously the characters are pretty ooc

No jujutsu, no Abilities.

No sorcerers or mafia.

Just them

It's a typical soulmate au with my own added spice or something like that...

This will be the prolonged version of the script I wrote (it's still gonna be pretty short tho cuzzzz ✨ procrastination ✨)  soooo happy reading!

~~~~~~

The idea of having a soulmate has always been a blissful thought to Megumi.

Upon reaching the age of sixteen, one will magically get a tattoo of the name of their soulmate on their wrist.

That tattoo is a sign that they, as soulmates, share a special bond bounded by fate.

Your soulmate is your other half in life. Though this doesn't necessarily mean your significant other.

Your soulmate may be, your best friend, your lover or...

~~~~

Fushiguro's hands trailed on his wrist as he giddily examines the name tattooed on his skin.

Dazai Yukiko was written with pretty intricate patterns his mind couldn't decipher.

This must mean that his soulmate is smart right? Like very smart.

He made his way to his school, Tokyo Technical High. And met up with his friends Itadori Yuuji and Kugisaki Nobara.

Fushiguro Megumi yearns for they day he finally meets his soulmate. His other half.

He found the other two— as well as majority of the students in his school crowded in front of the gates of their institute. Exited chatters and murmurs of the students chatter as they look at the bus that was parked at the side of their school.

"What's happening?" Fushiguro inquired, as soon as he got close to his friends.

"You don't know?" Hissed Kugisaki, the dyed ginger was— not really surprised the ravenette was late when it comes to the news and gossip around their school.