𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)

June 19th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZAI OSAMU

AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AS WELL

So this will be like— a two part special or something? Idk HAHAHAHA  I'll write what I can write LMAO

I wanted to give Dazai a more human emotions a more sincere one, one he obtained ever since Yukiko entered his life.

Domesticated City life Chuuya and Dazai wanted Yukiko to experience growing up AU

Dazai's POV

Scenario one:

Osamu was annoying Kunikida on the phone of course, when he received a rather urgent message from Yukiko's elementary school.

"Oi, dimwit Dazai." Kunikida was seething. "Just when do you plan on going back to the agency and NOT lounge around Tokyo? Are you even doing the job the president tasked you—"

"An emergency came up, I'm gonna have to call you back Kunikida!" The brown haired man ushered, ending the call and ignoring the exclaim and nagging from the other line.

Dazai got on Chuuya's car (unless he learned to properly drive the car with Yukiko in it, Chuuya will tie him upsidedown in a lamppost again. Spin him around until he pukes again.... It was a dizzying and painful experience.) And drove towards Yukiko's school.

He parked the car and made a beeline to the principal's office where he was met with his 7 year old daughter, her principal, the kid she punched and his mother.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr. Dazai." The principal greeted rather sternly.

"Sorry I'm a bit late," the detective apologized i̶n̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶r̶e̶l̶y̶  "I was busy working on a case, so I had to rush here."

It was a lie. Dazai was obviously slacking off but they did not need to know that.

"It's fine, you have an honorable job, Mr. Dazai." The principal— middle aged woman sighed. "Though your daughter on the other hand..." She casted a small glare on the little girl. "Punched her classmate with no reason—"

"He was saying mean things about Megumi!" The little girl snapped for what it seemed like the hundredth time that hour. "I tried to tell him to stop but he started saying bad things about dad and papa!"

The other woman in the room scoffed at this statement. "I told you! My little Kion will never say bad things about other people! He doesn't lie!"

Dazai narrowed his eyes.

"I never lie!" Yukiko argued. "Papa told me Lying is bad! But he," she pointed an accusing finger at her male classmate "Is obviously lying! He's saying bad things about Gumi dad and papa!"

"Is this how a kid is raised without a mother?" The woman huffed. "I pity you. It must be hard having two incompetent fathers."

Dazai softly touched Yukiko's head, nullifying her Ability— as it seems she was just about to reach her limit and activate it.

He really wouldn't want to add another stack to his paperwork about his daughter using gravity to plummet her school.

"Madam, please do not speak ill of my husband and I because we are of the same sex." Dazai remarked calmly, though the certain glint of darkness in his eyes were enough for the woman, the boy and the principal to shiver.

"And do not try to lecture us on how we raise our daughter because I'm very sure Chuuya is raising her just as good as a mother can." He glared at them. "perhaps even better, since he doesn't teach her to discriminate other people based on their sexual and romantic preferences."