022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎

Hey, Yuuta-senpai I've got loads of things to tell you.

Will you take your time and listen to me?

It was officially the first day of the Tokyo and Kyoto Sister-School  exchange event.

The first event is a group event: an exorcism race.

A second grade curse has been released somewhere in the perimeter in an area within college grounds.

The team to exorcise the most curses, wins.

~~~~~~

They were set out to prepare in a small traditional hut.

The Tokyo team made last minute modifications to their plans as Itadori- being the extraneous variable that he is- made his unexpected appearance.

He was squatting on the group holding up a funeral frame at his face.

"Isn't this... Kind of like bullying from someone who's supposed to be my allies?" He asked.

"Shut up." Kugisaki hissed. "Stay like that for a while."

"Why don't you just forgive him?" Panda chided "He explained his situation already."

Itadori was in awe seeing someone like Panda talk.

"Mentaiko" Muttered the cursed speech user.

Inumaki and Yukiko were preoccupied.

The off-white haired male was putting on the talismans on the girl to prevent her from using her cursed technique.

The brunette was complaining, she didn't need the talismans, she'd know not to use her technique just to be fair.

Maki was quick to interject that Yukiko would most likely show off. Especially since her parents were here.

"Eh? Maki-san I'd never!" The blue eyed girl pouted, Toge pinched her cheeks forcing her to look at him.

He then proceeded to stick the last talisman on her cheek making her look like a ghost with her swollen eyes.

Inumaki let out a satisfied hum, softly ruffling her hair as she whined.

They missed out on the conversation between Panda, Itadori and Fushiguro.

The topic of their conversation went from Inumaki's technique to Maki's slaughter demon. The weapon Gojo-sensei once let Yuuji borrow.

The pink haired male was quick to throw his teacher under the bus saying that he- Satoru still has the weapon.

When in fact he doesn't, and it's broken.

Maki doesn't need to know that right?

If you want to live then yes.

"I think the Kyoto kids are plotting to kill Yuuji." Yukiko suddenly declared, making everyone turn to her.

"Under the orders of the old man probably" she concluded.

"Why?" Huffed Nobara "he just came back."

"Exactly the point." Yukiko pointed out. "To them, and most jujutsu sorcerers, Yuuji's existence is merely being Sukuna's host. Causing them to see him as a threat. In short the higher-ups demonized his very existence." She pursed her lips going over the words she wanted to say.

"Let's see..." She paused. "If this were a debate and the motion* would probably be; This House, as jujutsu higher ups would exterminate, Itadori Yuuji for being the vessel of the King of Curses."