𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)

Y'all.
Beast movie live action.

It will be released on January 7, 2022

A very very special day indeed.

Not only the movie release

But also—

My birthday <3

So yea Aeri-san's crying happy and sad tears because of the movie and because.... I'm not in Japan :')

AND THUS I PRESENT A (Medj) BSD BEAST THEME SPECIAL!!

What will happen if Lost Paradise and Finding Paradise is in Beast AU?

Dazai-san don't write it down I wasn't very serious...

Or am I?

Warnings: LONG chapter up ahead!
BSD Beast Lightnovel/manga spoilers!
MINOR! Jujutsu Kaisen manga spoilers!

I will not necessarily follow the flow of the Lightnovel but it will still follow the plot of Beast.

Sorry, school was keeping me busy for the past weeks...

~~~~~

The night in Tokyo was bright as people flock through the city. The streets were bustling with lights as salary workers walk along making phone calls, occasional tourists roamed the night, chuckling amongst each other as they ventured the cityscape.

A young man was eyeing a claw game machine— particularly a stuffed toy in the shape of a sheep with a tiny hat on its head. It was next to a brown beaver that has a few bandages over its body— which he deems kind of weird but in a pretty cute way. But what caught his attention was the white chicken that was seated on top of the pile of stuffed animals. He nibbled on the strawberry flavored candy in his mouth, debating whether or not he play the game.

Another young man— sporting bright ginger hair pushed past him— apologizing hastily as he speed-walks away. Carefully pushing past the crowds as if protecting something in his arms.

The man by the crane followed his gaze towards the ginger until he was out of sight, disappearing in the crowd. He shook his head. Turning his attention back to the crane and slipping in five yen.

"This is too easy." The young man named Edogawa Ranpo mused as the claw picks up the stuffed chicken and drops it in the slot.

He slipped his hand into the flap and retrieved his prize, his green eyes glinting in amusement as the chicken lay in his hands.

"Heh, cute." He chuckled to himself before tucking the stuffed toy under his arm and walking away— hopefully to find his co-worker who was assigned to accompany him to his case in Tokyo.

"Where could Oda-kun be?"

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Nakahara Chuuya's heart was beating fast in fear as he walks the crowded streets of Tokyo.

Fear not for himself, but for the child he had in his arms.

He had smuggled her from the boss in fear of what he may do to someone as young and innocent as her.

Nakahara Chuuya could not bear that a child of his own would be tied to something as gruesome and dangerous as the mafia like he was.

Her name was Yukiko and she was the result of the boss who decided to play as a god.

She was created with a book in possession of the boss— Dazai Osamu and was designed to have both his and Chuuya's dna in order for her to develop a powerful ability. In other words she was just another pawn in Dazai's chess board.