004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕

It was the worst case scenario.

Itadori landed on his feet seemingly in a daze.

Ever so slowly a̶n̶d̶ r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ d̶r̶a̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ he raised his long nailed hands (and of course fingers) close to his now tattooed face.

He stares at it for a short second before laughing hysterically and ripping of a perfectly good yellow hoodie.

The curse possessing the pink haired male now s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ properly introduced as Sukuna declared something about a massacre when his own right hand cupped his cheeks curiously.

After what seemed to be an identity crisis, the REAL Itadori Yuuji managed to regain control of himself.

"Don't move!"

The pink haired male turned to look at Fushiguro who suddenly called that.

Beaten up and weak the raven haired male hastily stood his ground.

"Itadori Yuuji, you are No Longer Human."

Bewildered by his declaration, Itadori let out a confused "huh?"

"Under Jujutsu regulations I will have to exorcise you as a curse."

~~~~~

Talismans.

Candles.

A weird room.

Groggily, Itadori woke up and examined the room he was in.

"Good(u) Morning~"

Startled by the sudden voice of a girl leaning close to his face, Itadori's ears turned red in embarrassment.

Before he could muster any form of reply the mysterious brown haired girl pulled away grinning at him before disappearing behind his back.

Only when he felt her presence again, a dainty hand placed itself on top of his head and for a second the room illuminated in strips of red ribbon like lights with kanji characters written on them.

(Not @ me switching the color schemes of No Longer Human and For the Tainted Sorrow lol)

"Mornin' " a deep voice greeted him this time.

"I'm guessing you're Itadori Yuuji now right?"

Recognizing the blindfolded man immediately Itadori- with wide eyes asked about the conditions of his friends and of course the most injured that night; Fushiguro.

He leaned in to ask the adult more questions but he was restrained by a bunch of ropes and a pull on his scalp.

Looking behind him he was met with an unimpressed look from the brown haired female. Her form encased with red energy making him gawk up at her.

"I'm not sure if you should be worried about other people now." Gojo Satoru chuckled.

"Itadori Yuuji."

The white haired sorcerer hastily pointed a finger at the girl behind him.

"Your execution..."

Itadori glanced back at the brunette seeing her pick something from her coat pocket making him scared and more nervous than he originally was.

"Has been set!"

~~~~~

The pink haired male was taken aback by the ravenette's rather agressive declaration. He raised both arms in surrender.