019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4

Lifetime part 4 : Calm before the storm

Inumaki Toge was very protective of his friends. Maybe that's why he was a bit hostile towards him.

Yuuta would be lying if he didn't find the cursed speech user intimidating.

On par with that he seems to be very close with Dazai Yukiko which makes it even more difficult for Yuuta.

Well, he occasionally talked to the girl but he was still intimidated of her reputation.

Now they were in front of the shopping center. Ijichi had already lowered the curtain.

Both males proceeded to the curse infested building.

Gojo had warned him beforehand to not let Rika out.

Or else both of them will be disposed of.

How Gojo Satoru said that without a care terrified him to be honest-

Anyways...

There were groups of low level curses scampering around the building, Yuuta could vaguely remember what Maki had told him before.

"Curses group together if they are weak."

"There are so many" Yuuta comments turning his gaze away from the cluster and towards his companion.

"Inumaki?!" He exclaimed as the cursed speech user lowered his scarf(?) To reveal his marks.

" Explode " Inumaki said simply.

Following his order the group of curses exploded. Yuuta could only stare in awe.

"Tuna Mayo" Inumaki wheezes, drinking the throat medicine he previously bought before slipping it again in his pocket.

However their job was not yet done.

The curtain was still there, meaning that there was still a curse residing in the shopping center.

And just in time it appeared from behind them.

Inumaki pushed Yuuta out of the curse's attack point. (?)

" Get Twisted " he ordered, but he was overwhelmed by the curse's strength and the drawback of his technique.

Inumaki fell on his knees, coughing.

The somewhat intelligent curse took this as a moment of weakness.

And attacked Toge who was down.

If not for Yuuta who saved him.

But he dropped the throat medicine in the process.

~~~~~~~

Okkotsu Yuuta did not want his classmates/ friends to protect him any longer.

Instead he wanted to fight alongside them.

He stood in front of the curse with his hands holding out his katana when it suddenly became feral, startling him. (It became angry because of Rika's presence)

Despite being startled even for just a moment, Yuuta stood his ground. Channeling to transfer the cursed energy to his blade, he applied everything he learned from Maki and attacked the curse.

The raven haired male had improved, and he still needs to improve. He can't fight the curse for now but.

Yuuta slid down, grabbing the bottle of medicine that was dropped.

"INUMAKI!" He yelled throwing it in the air, the off-white haired male caught it just in time.

He landed on the ground and faced the curse