Chapter 23: Brothers...

FUYU'S P.O.V  

            I was at the hospital, lying down at my bed watching tv, the channels on tv were a nightmare since the news are all about Edward Scissorhands.  I didn't have the courage to say my secrets to my brothers, and my sister...  especially Wataru.  It'll scare him and he will never believe me again.  He'll be hurt and it'll cause problems in the family...  Of course, my brothers would be very disapoointed, because I didn't tell it to them from the start.

           I got surprised when I saw a silhouette outside of the door's window, I immediately turned off the television and pretended to sleep like I didn't wake up a bit after the past few days.  

           "Fuyu-chan."  As the door opened, I heard Louis-nii-san's voice.  He sounded happy when he saw me but I pretended to sleep.  He sat beside me while lying down while I was looking at side, "Since you're not awake right now...."  He cleared his throat.  "I'm very happy to see you, and glad to see you recovering from your bruises..."

           He patted my back lightly, "I hope you continue to recover, and oh!  I bought you a ribbon, it will look good on you, I know it.  We love you, Fuyu, we hope to see you again at home soon.  

            If you have any problems, just tell me okay?"  After he said his words, he gave me a kiss on the back of my head.  "Well, I have to go now sorry Fuyu-chan, next time, you should wake up when I arrive."  He laughed and walked away from the room, I tried not to, but I cried.

              I don't know....  I want to tell it, it's bad to lie....   .....  

                                 NORMAL P.O.V  

           Fuyu drifted to sleep, she was laying down in her bed and she only reached about half of the bed since she wasn't that tall of the person.  The innocent girl who was confined in the room is now sleeping peacefully but was crying in her sleep since she can't decide and think straight because of this Edward Scissorhands issue.  What would Fuyu do now?  If she told it to her brothers, what would they say?

             Will Fuyu be ignored or accepted?   

           Meanwhile, at the Asahina Residence, Ukyo was at the phone talking to his mother.  "Yes, yes, mother.  Fuyu is now at the hospital, we don't know why she got injured.  It happened in a rainy day......

          Ah yes yes.."  He tried to calm his mother down.  She was worried since who wouldn't be worried about her daughter who's at the hospital.

          "The police are now finding the suspects right now.  Even Wataru is helping them, how childish.  As if he's going to find any clues."  Ukyo facepalmed.  

             Ukyo kept talking at her mother who was panicking right now while Masaomi was at the couch, feeling useless.  He was scared of blood even though he was a doctor.  While Tsubaki and Azusa were thinking about something that could make Fuyu happy when they visit her in the hospital...  

             Wataru was still finding the clues about the incident but since he got tired, he went to the hospital where Fuyu was.  He asked the nurses and he went inside the room.  Fuyu was watching TV...  ...  She was surprised when she saw Wataru walked inside.  "He-hello Wataru-kun."  She said happily.  I must act happy!  Fuyu thought.  

              "Onee-chan!  How are you doing?  Does it still hurt?"  Wataru asked as he sat down on a chair near Fuyu.  She nodded, "No, I'm alright, who's with you today?"  She asked.  Wataru smiled and scratched his head, "I'm alone today and I'm finding the person who did this to you."  He explained and Fuyu became pale.

             If my brother ever finds the person, it's me!  And th  youngest won't ever believe me again!  ...  Why is he doing this anyway?!  She panicked inside...

              "You don't need to do that Wataru!"  She tried to convince the little boy but you can't change a kid's decision.  "It's alright!  I'll do everything so I can find the culprit, I'll go now, bye onee-chan!!!" .......  I wish Wataru doesn't find that person because it'll obly end up hurting him.  She sighed and her mind was full of thoughts that makes her depressed and upset.  

                                   CHAPTER END (To be continued...)