Special Chapter no. 2 (TsubakixFuyu) =1= (Winner)

Title:   Happy Synthesizer

FUYU'S P.O.V

Since I'm all better now, I went to school with Iori-nii.  "So, Fuyu-chan, what club are you in?"  Iori-nii asked.  "A-ah.....  Ettoo~  Singing."  I said.  "Really?  I would love to hear your voice, can you sing for me someday?"

Iori-nii-chan asked.  "0////////0  A-ah!!  Okay..."  I agreed, "Oh yeah, we're having a singing recital, next week, so Monday....  You can watch me at the recital."  I invited him at the recital, "So, what are you going to sing?"

Iori-nii asked..  "Hmmm, not yet sure.  But I'll think of something."  "But the recital is already near, are you sure?"  He was concerned.  "Leave it to me!"  I didn't let him worry.

AT SCHOOL...

Nyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  What do I do??!!!  What should I sing??!!!!  @_________@  "Piyo-chan, Dango....Nuuu!!  Umm, Danjo, Danjo, Danjo~"  I panicked.  What should I sing for the recital??!!!!  

They said it should be their own song.  >___<  .___.   I'll just make one at home, and no, no!!!  Should it be jazz, rock....pop...  O____O  It's already next week, and I need to think and sing and this, and that.....  x__x  

TIME SKIP, AT HOME........

I was at my room, and I was scratching my head with both of my hands, "Come on brain!!  Think of something!!!"  I panicked and then calmed down.  If I would write a song, I should be outside.  

I opened my door, and Tsubaki-nii was there, "E-excuse me....I'm a little busy...right now.."  I said to Tsubaki-nii, "Eh, I really miss you."  He grabbed both of my shoulders and reeled me in to a hug, 0/////////0  ~/////////~

So warm.....  "Eh!  Nii-chan!!  I-I'm going to write a song!!!  >  <"  I struggled getting away from him, "Make a love song."  Tsuba-nii suggested.  "I was thinking about that........  Nhnnnnnnn!!"  I was pushing him...

/(>__<)/  "Really?  Here's a love kiss from me."  He kissed me in the cheek.  ">///////<  I'm going now!!!!"  I ran away from him.  Freeeeeeeeedoommmmm~!!!!  

I sat down in the couch, at  the living room, using the table.  "Nee-chan....."  I saw Fuuto at the side, "Ah!  Fuuto-kun, can you help me make a song?"  I asked.  He smirked, "No.......  If I make a song with, it'll turn out bad just because of

you."  He said words that made my kokoro sad.  ;___;  I'll kill you later, little bro.  I stared at the floor....  "Ah!  I know!"  I wrote the lyrics......  "Hmm.........this is JUNK!!!"  I threw the paper at the trashcan.

"Aaahhh!!"  I heard Ema-nee-chan's scream at the kitchen, I ran up to the kitchen and I saw Tsuba-nii carry her from the fall, I hid somewhere so they can't see me.....  "....................................................."  I was just staring at them.

Those two....they make a good...couple.  I stood up "Well, well, seems you two are getting romantic."  I teased.  "N-no..it's an acccident.."  Ema-nee blushed.  "Well, I'll leave you both, lovebirds."  I ran upstairs and

headed immediately at my room....... I locked the door, as soon I went in, and lay down on the floor.......   I feel weird.......  I'm not jealous or anything...but I feel melancholic, all of the sudden...  

I know what to write.  

After a few hours, I finished my song.  "I'm done~!  And now, my clothes....  Oh yeah, I have some clothes that I made when I was at the orphanage..."  I looked at my packages, "Ah!  There you are."

I picked up my outifit, "I'll look cute in this..."  I laughed and put it back to where it came.  Now, all I have to do is sing..  I practiced singing inside my room.  I'll be better than you Fuuto!!!  >:D  

<<<<AFTER PRACTICING>>>>

"Haaa~!!"  I went outside of my room, I went to the bath.....  I saw Subaru-nii naked.......  *ii*  *nosebleeds*    "Onii-chan..."  He panicked, he covered his -CENSORED-  x/////////x  My eyes!!!!!!  

"I'm sorry..."  I apologized.  "I-it's alright......I'm the one who's careless."  He scratched his head, and we both understood eachother, I went inside the bath.  "La~  La~ La~"  I took of my clothes and went inside the bathtub, while singing

the harmony of my song.......  I scrubbed my body, Oh yeah, Shampoooo~!!!!!!   I grabbed some shampoo......  Empty?  TTwTT  My hair needs to be silky....   I went outside of the bathtub and wrapped myself in a towel,

"Excuse me~"  I went out of the bathroom, I went to my room, "Shampoo, shampoooo~~!!!!"  I found some shampoo, of course.. and this is brought to you by Head & Shoulders.  

I walked back to the bathroom, I closed the door and went back to the bathtub.  I used Head&Shoulders, "La~ La~ La~"  After massaging my head with shampoo, I rinsed the foam and bubbles that's in my hair..

After that I washed my face, "Ittte~  MY EYEEESS!!!"  I shouted and then rinsed my eyes immediately.  "Haaaaa~"  My eyes sparkled.  "I'm done."  I wrapped myself in my towel that reaches up to my hips,

and wrapped my hair with another towel, I went outside of the bathroom, and went back to my room.  I changed in my pajamas, and practiced again.

The song was all about having a crush on someone, but they are already a couple, so I wish the best for them and just be loyal to my feelings.  Even if he loves someone, I don't care, I will make his heart skip a beat with my song.

Someone rang my doorbell, "Come in, it's not locked anyways!"  I shouted, and I saw Louis-nii.  "Ah~!  Louis-nii-chan!!"  I hugged him, "So, Iori-chan told me you're having a recital, next week.."  "So?"  I asked.

"I will fix your hair."  He said while touching my hair, "Su-sure!  It would be a pleasure, and I'll invite you.....all of you."  I said while hugging him tight.  "I'll see you at Monday, I gotta go now, Fuyu-chan."  He kissed my forehead before leaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was dinner time, I helped Ukyo-nii cook, "La~ La~ La~"  I sang while chopping onions.  "What song are you singing, Fuyu-chan?"  Ukyo-nii asked.  "Oh, it's the song for my singing recital.  Oh yeah!!  Will you come watch me!!??"

I asked him.  "Sure, when?"  He asked.  "Monday, next week."  I explained.  "I'll look into my schedule if I can make it."  He patted my head.  "Ahh......okay....."  I continued chopping onions.  

"You said you're having a recital, right?"  Hikaru-nii popped out.  "Ah~!  Yeah!  Will you come?"  I asked.  "Hmm, I'll come when Ukyo comes."  Hikaru-nii said.  "...................."  I stared at Ukyo-nii-chan with my big blue eyes.

"I'll see.."  He smiled.  "Yahooooooooooo~!!!!!!!!!!"  I hugged him.

DINNER.....

We were all eating quietly, "Ah!  Fuyu-chan will have a recital, next Monday.  She was about to invite you all, but who's available on that day?"  Iori-nii spoke.  Phew~  Thank you......  

"I think I can go."  Ema-nee said.  "Me and Azusa will!!"  Tsuba-nii raised his hand.  "I'll go with Ema-san."  Yusuke-kun spoke.  "I want to see onee-chan sing!!"  Wataru held Masaomi-nii's sleeve.  "I'll see if me and Wataru can come."

Masaomi-nii explained.  "I'll come."  Subaru-nii said to me.  "I'll definitely come."  Louis-nii-chan smiled.  "What about Natsume-nii?"  I asked.  "I'll call him!!!!"  Tsuba-nii took his phone from his pocket.  "Fuuto said he'll come too."  Yusuke said.

"Ukyo-nii and Hikaru-nii will come, and Iori-nii and I are classmates, so all can come!!!"  I said in joy.  "I can't wait to hear nee-chan sing!!"  Wataru said.  

We continued eating and it was Ema-nee-chan's turn to wash the plates, I was at the living room singing...  I heard some plates falling, "Noooooooooo!!!!!"  I went to the kitchen, Ema-nee-chan saw a rat, "Juli!!!!!!!!"

I called Juli, "What?"  I pointed at the rat and he started attacking it.  I helped Ema-nee-chan pick up the plate shards but Tsuba-nii stopped me, "It's the best if I do this one, Fuyu-chan."  He helped Ema-nee-chan........

I went back to the living room with my head down.  I'm not jealous...........  

I went back to my room, and I slept early.  

I suddenly opened my eyes, "I'm thirsty."  I went outside going to the kitchen, "Tsu-tsubaki....."  I heard Ema-nee-chan's voice.  "Wh-what?"  I heard Tsuba-nii's voice too...  "The thing is.....I'm madly in love with you!!!"  O//////////O

What the?!!  "Really?  I was about tell you that too."  Tsuba-nii answered back............  "............................................................................................................................................."  I ran back to my room.  

So it's really official and all of that happened to me and Tsuba-nii were nothing.  

TSUBAKI'S P.O.V

"Thank you for working with me, Ema-chan!!"  I hugged Ema taking her in my arms.  "I never thought being a seiyuu is letting your feelings out."  She said.  I laughed, "Well, you have potential."  I winked.

"Good night."  Ema went back upstairs, I followed her too.  I gotta visit Fuyu-chan now!!!!!!  FUYU-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I knocked at her door, she opened.  "What do you want?"  Her personality was a little hostile and crabby.

"I just want to see you."  I pouted, she closed her door.  "Come back again!!!  I'm sleepy!"  She shouted.....  Fuyu-chan is mean today.......  

FUYU'S P.O.V

That idiot, I thought he has a girlfriend already!  =___=  I laid down on my bed.  I hate you!!!  >___<  But I like you.....  But I can't do anything........You two make a lovely pair.. But I shouldn't be mean, I should be happy for....them....  

I read my lyrics.