Special Chapter no. 2 (Runner-up) (FuutoxFuyu)

Title:  Cantarella  

(A/N:Let's make a twist shall we, because this song is really about rape.  But there's still attempted.... -CENSORED-
   OwO  Fuuto-kun attempted to rape Ema....  *shivers*  So, leave it to your fabulous author, Blaze!!!!!!!  Ja~!

P.S:  Cantarella is a poison or a narcotic that makes you unconscious, looking like you're dead.  

(A/N:  Sorry for the personality of Fuuto here, Hihihiiihihi...  Out of character, okay?  But he's in character at first.  Lol)

FUUTOS P.O.V

I'll do everything, so Nee-chan..........  I smirked, "How much?"  I asked the shopkeeper.  "It'll be about 1,000,000 million yen."  He said.  "Oi!  Isn't that too expensive???!!!!"  I complained.  "Buy it or not?"  He said..

"Tsk!!  How about this, I'll give you 50,000 yen, if you gave me two drops of that poison."  I bargained.  "No, get this and give me 1,000,000 yen."  I slapped him.  "How the heck should I pay for that????????!!!!!!!!!"  I shouted.

"Pssh, you're an idol, right?  I'm sure you make a lot of money with your career."  He said and I was at a disadvantage.  "Oh, then I'll call the police, because you have a drug store, full of narcotics.."  I picked up my phone.

"Wa-wait!!  Here, pay me anything you want!"  He gave me the narcotic.  I gave him 50,000 yen as promised.  Now I'll take advantage if Fuyu-nee-chan is asleep and I can..........  *dirty thoughts in mind*  

FUYU'S P.O.V

"Hakshuuuuuuu~!!!!!!!"  I see someone is talking about me again.  =__=  I continued cleaning the classroom, since I'm the last one to go out of class today.  I remember that kiss, Tsuba-nii..........>////////////<  @//////////@  First kiss....

I kept imaging weird things....  

-------------------------------

I walked back home, and I'm very tired.  "Ah~ Welcome home."  Masaomi-nii welcomed me back.  "Welcome home too~!"  I blushed a little.  "I did something at school, so I have to stay behind...."  I laughed while scratching my head.

I walked to my room, "Key.......E-eh?!!  Where's my key?"  I looked in my bag......  My key!!  ;______;  How am I going to go in?!   "Looking for something?"  I saw Fuuto at the side, "Oh, Fuuto-kun, I'm surprised that you're here."

I was surprised, he was holding my key.  "Ah!  Thank you for finding it."  But he didn't give my key back, "Nooo~!!  I need to do my homework!!"  I tried to get my key but Fuuto is too tall.  I can't even reach his hand!!!!!

Then Fuuto-kun hugged me, he touched my right cheeks with his right hand, with the key in his finger.  "Come on, nee-chan, look in my eyes."  He said.  "Wh-why?.........."  I looked away from him.

@////////////////////////////@  My heart is going doki doki!!!  You dangerous little brother!!!  >~<  "I-i can't......It's a little embarassing....you know.."  I blushed...  He laughed, "Don't be shy."  He teased.  I pushed him,

"Give me my key."  I covered my eyes with my bangs when I tilted my head down.  Fuuto-kun didn't speak, he gave me my key, and pushed me down, he ran away.  TT____TT  Owwww........  I stood up with my two feet,

"Ittteee~  TT-TT"  I rubbed my butt and unlocked my door, I went inside my room.  I sighed, "Fuuto-kun is so mean today.  >___<"  I pouted.  

FUUTO'S P.O.V

I can't do anything, she doesn't like me.......  So I have just have to use this..................  I looked at the Cantarella, I'll just have to use this....and *dirty thoughts strikes again*  

FUYU'S P.O.V

"I'll take a bath."  I picked up my towel and went to the bathroom, "Happy Synthesizer~"  I sang, I took off of my clothes........  I feel that someone is watching me.  ~___~   Nevermind....  

AFTER BATHING....  

I went out of the bath, "La~ La~ La~"  Hmm, No one was really watching.   "Ittteeeee~!!!!!!!!!"  I heard Fuuto-kun's voice.  "Fuuto!!!"  I saw him fell from the stairs, I went down.  "Are you alright?!!!"  I asked while touching picking him up.  

Then he held my arms, "Just kidding."  He said.  O___O  He's just teasing me!!!!!!!!  >___<    "Fu-fuuto?........"  He grabbed both of my arms, he pinned me down with me just wrapped around my towel, so I'm slightly naked....  

I struggled, "Fuuto...stop this......"  He just smirked.  His face came closer to mine, I closed my eyes tightly, I can't get away from him since he's stronger than me.  He's about to kiss me but I hugged him, 

"Don't Fuuto............" I hugged him tight.  "Ne-nee-chan!!!  Get away from me!"  He struggled....  "I like you to Fuuto, but I don't like you this way...."  I confessed.  He didn't speak back or struggle, "Fi-fine!!!!!!!"  He ran away from me

without hurting me.  "Fuuto-kun.........."  I frowned.  I went upstairs, and tried to forget what happened.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ne~  Ne~  Onee-chan~"  Someone was poking my nose.  I slightly opened my eyes and I saw, "Fu-fuuto-kun??!!!!"  I was surprised and I fell of the bed.  "Nee-chan, I have prepared breakfast for you~!"  He was carrying a tray full of food.

Is that you Fuuto??!!!!  O__O   You're so weird today...  -__________-    "Say 'Ahh!!!'"  He said while holding a spoon, I blushed.......  "Aaahh~"  I opened my mouth and he fed me, ~////////////~  Teehee~

"Oisshiii~" I spoke.  He kept feeding me like I was a little sister to him.  "Thank you, Fuuto-kun."  I thanked him with a smile.  I took the tray that he was holding a while ago, and washed it with the plates that my older brothers used.

I accidentally dropped the knife but I managed to dodge it, "Oh my?!  Is that a scratch in my foot?"  I asked myself, and it has a little scratch because of the knife.   "It's bleeding!!!  >  <"  I panicked.

Then someone put a band-aid on it, "Are you alright, nee-chan?"  Fuuto asked.  "Ah, yes.  Thank you, Fuuto-kun."  I thanked him once again.  I think I like this version of Fuuto but it's more fun if he's mean.....Hihihihi...  ^^

He helpmed me stand up....   Hmmm, I need to pay him back.........for his gratitude though.  =3=   "Ah!  Fuuto-kun, how about we go out for today?  We should explore the places outside."  I said.  "Hmmm.......Sure, I shouldn't be 

noticed though."  He said with his cat-like mouth.  "I have some wigs and men clothes."  I explained.  "Eh?  You crossdress, nee-san?"  He asked.  "Not really?  I had to hide my identity..."  I scratched my head.  

OUTSIDE...........

Fuuto was in a different style of clothes and was wearing a wig, "Now we can have fun!!!"  We went to the mall.

FUUTO'S P.O.V

Being a kind person pissess me.  I'm just doing this so I can take advantage of her.  I'm not being or greedy or anything, I think I- li-like.....her too............but she's not my type!!!!  -___-  

"Ne, Fuuto-kun."  I saw Fuyu at the music store, and she was standing beside me, a replica of me, like a billboard.  'Tsk!  I'm taller than that!!"  I got mad.  She laughed, "Don't wory, you're taller than me."  She smiled.

That smile..... Everything is perfect...Wait, what am I thinking???!!!!!!!!  I shouldn't have bought that narcotic, she's a fool!!!  We roamed around the mall, It's so boring here.  

Fuyu-nee grabbed my hand suddenly, we went to a girl's shop.  Pssh, maybe she even doesn't look beautiful in those...  >___>    She wore a blue dress with ruffles, Hmppph!!!  She finished changing,

".................................................................................."  I was wrong.  "So, does your nee-chan look pretty?"  She winked.  *Straight to the kokoro*  -////////////-  My heart feels fuzzy.  

She changed back to her normal clothes, and paid for the dress.  "You know....U-umm......you should just wear that."  I pointed.  "Really?!  Let's go to the comfort room."  She said, we walked to the comfort room.

When I saw her in those clothes, she looked like Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland.'  She's not blonde though!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hmphh!!  

-----------------------------------

We were walking together looking around the stores, This is boring...  "Ne, Fuuto-kun."  Fuyu-nee called.  "What?"  I said politely, she gave me a present?  I opened it and it was CDS about plays and drama.

She knows?   She just giggled, I-i can't.....she's too kind to be a toy...............    Wait, I don't care!!!  Where's the Fuuto I know????!!!!!!   

FUYU'S P.O.V   =  TIME SKIP

It was already night time, me and Fuuto were both watching the DVDs I bought for him.  "Ah, nee-chan, I'll get us some drinks."  Fuuto went outside.  "Sure."  I continued watching.

FUUTO'S P.O.V

I think it's time........  I smirked.  I made some lemonade juice, and one glass had the drops of Canatrella, which it's in a pink glass.  I brought a tray upstairs, and brought some food too.  

I went back and she was still watching, I put the tray at the table...  "Nee-chan, can you drink my lemonade?"  I asked her.  "Eh?  Wait, I'm just going to watch this part."  "........................."  I was speechless knowing that she's interested

in acting too.  "I wish I can act someday, Fuuto-kun.  And it seems we have the same dream." She laughed.  My heart skipped beat, everything about her is perfect.  

"I'm going to drink my little brother's wonderful lemonade."  She picked up the glass and was about to drink it, I stopped her, I slapped her hand so she can let go of the glass, the lemonade stained on the carpet.  "Fuuto?"

I pinned her down.  "What's wrong?"  She asked.  "I-im sorry."  I collapsed a little and burried my face to her neck.  "I shou-shouldn't have poisoned you with a cantarella, nee-chan.......forgive me."  I slept on top of her.

FUYU'S P.O.V

Cantarella???!!!!   He tried to poison me!!!  ;_____;  But he did stop me...........  I feel a little hurt but I'm happy that Fuuto did the right thing.  He slept by my side, I kissed him in the forehead, but he's still awake.  He held my forehead,

and he pulled my head, both of our lips touched together.  

FUUTO'S P.O.V

You're only mine, nee-chan.  

=====SPECIAL~ CHAPTER END!========

(A/N:  The 'you're only mine, nee-chan'  It's not what it looks like, Fuuto didn't ******  Fuyu.  This is not lemon, got it!!!!!!!!!!  :<)