Special Chapter (Runner up)-(FuyuxIori)

Title:  Melt

FUYU'S P.O.V

It was a weekend, after all the events, I'm still very embarassed.  Now I have three people in my reverse harem!!!!!!!!!  Huwaaahhhhhhhh!!  >.<  Someone knocked again at my door, I opened, I saw Iori-nii-chan....

My heart skipped a beat.  "Ah~  Nii-chan, what are you doing here?"  I asked politely.  "Umm, can you help me buy these things for school?"  He asked and gave me a paper.  "Oh, I was about to buy these too.....When?"  I asked.

"Tomorrow, is it alright with you?"  He asked.  "Oh, su-sure." I agreed.  

-------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in the morning, and immediately start of thinking Iori-nii-chan...........  >___<  Ehh~~!!  No, we're only going to buy some material for school!!!  I changed my clothes, a pink skirt, pink shirt, and a flower barette...

I giggled, and it's time to go.  I'm looking super cute today!  O__O Wait, nuuuu!!!!!!  I opened my door, and I saw Iori-nii waiting for me, "Ah!  Sorry for keeping you waiting, wel then, let's go!!"  I said and we both went together inside

the elevator.  Melt!!!!!!-I'm about to melt, I can't tell you that I like you too....but......  I made a sigh....  I have toooo many people to like.....  I'll just stop..  "What's wrong, Fuyu-chan?"  Iori-nii-chan looked at me with his majestic eyes...

"No-nothing!!!!!!"  I looked away and stood still.  You make my heart melt!!  I can't even gaze at your eyes!!!  ~__~  >___<  I'm not into love and all that but I do.....like you..  >/////////<  O/////O  wait, what??!!!  

We were already outside home, the weather was dark.  I wish I had some weather about the melancholic and dark weather, now...we're stuck in the rain...........  I saw Iori-nii-chan took a folding umbrella inside his jacket,

I might be left here....  But..they say when a couple shares one umbrella, they're considered as a romantic couple!!!!!!!!!!!  O///////////O  @///////////@    Iori-nii-chan took a step, "Ah!.........Err.."  I stopped him, "What?"

He asked..  "Do you mind if I wa-walk with you?"  I asked.  He smiled and gladly took my hand, he unfolded the umbrella and we walked together, I hope you never saw my face blushing red.  

I guess that proves.....I have fallen in love....with you.......I fell in love with too many people.......and of course, it's impossible because they're my siblings..  

I looked at Iori-nii-chan while we're both inside the umbrella, I'm melting!!!!!!!  I can hardly breathe!  >___<  >/////////<  Our hands were so close, my heart feels like, it's about to explode!  

Who would've thought that this umbrella we have could make me glad?!  You are so close to me, I can feel your breathe....  ~//////~  Oh what to do!  I wish I could freeze this moment forever!..................

"Oh, look we're here."  He said and I saw the mall.  He folded the umbrella and we went inside together, "Oh, Fuyu-chan, let's look there."  He pointed at the store full of gardening tools.  We both went together,

I bought some spade, soil, and a pot, while Iori-nii bought all kinds of tools, he even bought us gloves.  "I think we're done."  We carried all the things that we bought, "Do you want to eat first?"  He asked.

"O-oh...sure."  I said calmly but I'm really melting already inside.  

We went to Wcdonalds, me and Iori-nii-chan sat together and ate.  ~////////////~

IORI'S P.O.V

Okay, Iori, you can do this.....make the girl fall in love with you, like what Kaname-nii said.  First, make the girl laugh.........I don't know why I'm doing this but I can't help it....  I saw Fuyu staring

at her burger, is she thinking of something?  "Fuyu?"  She looked at me immediately with her red cheeks.  "Wh-what?"  She asked nervously, "No-nothing..."  I hesitated to make her laugh....  She ate her burger,

and I saw her mouth full of ketchup, "Fu-fuyu..."  "What?"  She asked.  "You're mouth..."  She took her mirror from her bag and she giggled, "I look like the mascot of wcdonalds..."  She giggled, with her cheeks red,

and cute laugh....I can't make her fall in love with me but I'm the one falling for her.......  My heart skipped a beat everytime I stare at her........  

We finished eating after, but before we go home, I went to a store full of jewelries, I saw a necklace, the shape was like a heart and it had angel wings.  I bought the necklace and decided to give this to Fuyu,

I saw her waiting outside, "Sorry for waiting."  I apologized, "No, it's okay."  She said, and I grabbed her hand, and gave her the necklace.  "What is this?"  She asked.  "It's for you..."  I looked away with a blush.

FUYU'S P.O.V

He gave me a necklace...  I'll value it forever, since you make my heart melt the most...........  ^//////////^  We already went back home, "Can we do this again?"  He asked.  "Su-sure!!"  

"I like you..."  "What?"  I didn't hear him.  "It's nothing."  He said while he scratched his head....................  I'll take him in my arms and I will say "I love you"

IN MY DREAMS.....

=======SPECIAL~CHAPTER END=======