Special Chapter no.2 (Last Runner up {4}) - (SubaruxFuyu) -Part 1-

Title:  Ten Faced Girl  (SubaruxFuyu)

FUYU'S P.O.V

 I was walking around the living room since it's just a sunny weekend.  "Fuyu-chan!!!! (ノ>▽<。)ノ "  I saw Tsuba-nii running down from the stairs, and he was about to run at me for a cuddle, I dodged and he hit his face on the floor.

"That hurts Fuyu-chan..."   Tsuba-nii rubbed his forehead, and I walked away.  I'm sorry......    "Fu-yu...chan?"  I heard Tsuba-nii sounding worried.  But I don't want him to butt in my problem.

Then I saw Ukyo-nii, "Good Morning Fuyu-chan."  I just passed by without greeting him.  "Hmmmm?"  I heard him, and I felt like that I hurt him.  

My problem is.......my past..  I kept thinking about it now....  I know that I'm just an orphan, but there was more than that.........    (This "problem" will be revealed some chapters later, this is just a preview.  >:3)  

I saw Ema-nee, "Ah!  Fuyu-chan, good morning."  I felt haggard and I didn't had the mood to greet anyone.  "Fuyu...."  I heard Ema-nee.  I stopped because I saw Juli in front of me, "Won't you tell me what's wrong?"  Juli asked.

"No-nothing's wrong.  I'm just in the a bad mood."  Juli climbed up to my right shoulder.  "Hmmm, if you're having a bad mood then what's your problem?"  Juli asked.

Then someone blocked my way and it was Suba-nii.  "Fuyu-chan, I-i need to talk to you."  

Then Juli ran away from my right shoulder.  "What is it about?" I asked.  "U-ummmm..."
It seems that he can't think about what he's about to say. 

"If you're going to talk to me, make sure you already thought about it.  You're just wasting my time."  

I told to him with a cold glare and bitter frown.  

The first me was a quiet girl, who locked away feelings of a broken love and made up new personalities and emotions take up all turns. 

SIBLING'S P.O.V  (All of the siblings except for Fuyu)

My heart broke, I think I made Fuyu pissed off.   Subaru though to himself.  

While Azusa was walking and saw Fuyu, "Hi Fuyu-chan, do you remember the dress I bought you?"
He asked.  

"No, I don't really remembered about it, and I don't know if I really accepted it from you."  She told to Azusa with a bright smile.  

Azusa's glasses broke, "Wha-what?"  It seems she didn't accept the memories that we did together.    The 3rd was a girl who doesn't accept memories.  

Then Wataru ran to Fuyu-chan, "Fuyu-nee!"  Wataru wanted a hug. "What?"  Fuyu had a completely different personality.

Her arms were folded and she acted cold.  "A-ah, I'll go for now.  Ja ne!!!"  Wataru was scared so he ran away.  The 4th was considered as a different personality.  

She acted cold and her eyes were colder than ice.

"Fuyu-chan!  Can you help my chop the onions?"  Ukyo asked Fuyu from the kitchen.  "What?"  Fuyu acted sexy and bold.  Ukyo blushed, "Fuyu?"  He asked.  She had eyes so sweet, and her moves was so hot and sexy that Ukyo can't tolerate with it.  

"You don't need to chop onions anymore.  I'll do it."  Ukyo told Fuyu and his glasses were full of steam.  The 5th was like another person's behavior.  Then the elevator opened, it was Louis, and he had his eyes on Fuyu first.  

"I'm back~"  He told with a cute-lazy tone.  Fuyu completely ignored him,

"Oh, onii-chan, I didn't see you.  Welcome back."  She said it with no emotion and her eyes were dark.  That's how the 6th protected herself.  
Louis wondered, Fuyu's hiding something....  

Masaomi went out of his room and he stretched, he saw Fuyu sitting down in a chair, "Good Morning, Fuyu-chan~"  Masaomi surprised her and she looked at Masaomi
immediately.

"What's your problem?!"  She acted wild and violent because of her strong and wild shout to Masaomi.  "You want a fight?!  ლಠ益ಠ)ლ"  She threatened.  "A-ah......"
Masaomi ran away, scared.  ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ  The 7th didn't share memories.  

Fuyu walked like a delinquent and had an aura of a yakuza.  Everyone got scared, and they are very curious of her.  "Imma go outside."  She said it with a smug face. 

She walked and walked and she saw Natsume's car, she acted yandere-ish, and she kept on blushing, "Natsume-nii."  She had her hands on her face, and it looked 
like she was melting.  

Natsume went out of his home, and he thought Fuyu wasacting weird.  What's wrong with Fuyu today?  Sticking her tongue out like she wants to...to ra-rap--
He ran away.   The 8th didn't know the others exist.  

--------------------------------------

Time flowed and flowed and the 9th came.   Ten personalities lived inside.

FUYU'S P.O.V

She acted as 4th, she wasn't talking or even making a little bit of noise when they were eating together.  "U-umm, so Fuyu-chan.  Did you and Iori study already?"Masaomi asked.

"What?"  She acted lke 5th, the boys all got nosebleeds.  "A-ah, nevermind..."  Masaomi covered his nose.  "Hey, you!"  She pointed at Tsubaki, "M-me?"  He acted fidgety.  "Get me some water!"  She acted like 7th.  They all got scared of her....  

And she saw Subaru staring at herself, "What?"  She acted like 9th, happy and childish.  I have to hide my past by hiding myself with masks of ten layers.  

SUBARU'S P.O.V  

Something's really off with Fuyu, and I need to know what it is.  But her mask is to hard to pierce using words.   

--------------------------------------------------------------

After they ate, the others were at there room, and others were at the living room.  Fuyu was at her room, then Subaru followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I brought her desserts since she loves Montblanc.  ((("Achooo!"  Yusuke sneezed.)))  Subaru rang her doorbell, "WHO IS IT?!"  She shouted and Subaru didn't get scared.
"It's me Subaru."  He said calmly.

"Ah~  Subaru-nii."  She acted like 8th, blushing and getting steamy.  "Please sit down."  She told to him politely.  I gave her the montblanc, "Montblanc~?"  She acted like 5th, she had a hot voice.  

Subaru didn't react and stood up immediately, and pinned Fuyu down on the floor.  She acted like 1st, who was a quiet and scared.  "What is the cause of your other personalites?"  I shouted and asked at the same time.

Her eyes widened, "I-it's nothi-" "You keep on hiding it,but why?"  I asked.  "Fine!  If you want to know it!  It's because, it's to hide my secret (past)!!!!"  She shouted.

"What secret?"  I asked.  "Do you think I would tell it to ya?!!!"  She acted like 7th.  I got a little caught off guard that she grabbed my collar, like she was about to punch me.

Then she cried and her tightened grip softened.  "I'm sorry!"  She laid her head on my chest.

I haven't seen Fuyu acting like this, I thought that she was just a happy girl inside but it was more than that.   I had thought of an idea, "What about you go to my school?"
I asked.  

"What do you mean?"  She asked without looking at me.  "You can go watch me practice.  Since I don't really have someone with me for company."  I explained.
"Me? Bu-but... is that alright?" She asked, so innocent.  

"Yeah, sure." I grinned.  Then she looked at me with her innocent eyes, and cute blush covered in her face.  "Fi-fine..."  She still wasn't acting properly.  But I saw a glimpse of her
smiling.

I smiled.

FUYU'S P.O.V/SUBARU'S P.O.V  

Subaru-nii went out of the room.  He was kind and concerned about me.   The ten people inside me, fell in love with the same man.  

"I can only fall in love with one person inside of you."   Subaru fell in love, and that was what he said to himself about Fuyu. Their hearts began throbbing violently.

They held down their hastening pulsing...  

You're completely like a different person, when you come visit me....  My chest closes when you arrive and the ten people inside were simultaneously charmed.  

But I still have to talk to you, I've now told another one of you.  I can only love one of you, I can only choose one personality. Subaru told to himself while brushing his teeth.

----------------------------------------------------

NORMAL P.O.V

Fuyu was at Subaru's school building/college, int the gym, after their classes finished.  She watched Subaru and she was impressed.  Do I have multiple personalities?  
Why are you always smiling?  

Then she realized, and she ran away.  After Subaru was done practicing, she didn't see Fuyu again.  He was worried so kept on finding her but she was really outside
the gym.

All of the ten people inside me have realized.  "What is the reason I have been born?"  The ten people asked Fuyu.  If getting my hands on the one I love is the reason,
then I'm already done, huh?  

Subaru hugged Fuyu by the back, "Don't tell me, you're going to run away again."  Subaru told to Fuyu.  "N-no...."  She smiled.  "I'm good old me now."  She told to Subaru.

Subaru widened his eyes, and they laughed in the end.  "Goodbye.....Welcome back."  Subaru greeted.  Fuyu laughed, "I'm home, Suba-nii."  

Then Subaru suddenly grabbed Fuyu's jaw and they kissed.

The mask with ten layers broke into a million pieces and the ten people faded away, and died....  

SPECIAL CHAPTER END