Chapter 1: More b-brothers?

a/n:  I'm changing Fuyu's personality a bit, just a bit.  I don't want her to feel so helpless and dere-dere, omygod, Onii-chan, kakkoi, yokai, sekai de ichiban o hime sama~ etc...  u know.  :3  ill be also making some few changes.  So the other paragraphs wouldn't exist anymore.  NAW THATS SAD.  hope you understand some of the kpop references cuz yeah.  Im sorry (not sorry)

.......

I managed to give myself some shut eye just to rest for a while before exploring my new home. 

When I finally woke up, the lights were off, realizing that someone had turned it off when I was asleep.  I went outside stretching my arms up high until it gave me cramps, that was kinda painful.  The hallways were perfectly quiet but seeing the rooms on the other side of the hallway made me curious.  Are there supposed to be several people living in this Unit? 

But nah, I think not.  Maybe just some bathrooms or rooms, Miwa-san is rich after all.

When I went down the stairs, I already knew it was their living room however looking closer, it was majestic and enormous.  It looked bigger than the orphanage itself.  A charming scent was swarming the whole room and the colors were just right for my sensitive sight.  I had a nice time wandering around the room, and then I was put to a stop.

The air gave me a feeling of discomfort as I felt someone hugging me from behind, it didn't seem so sincere, but I think it was supposed to be a surprise, but I thought the latter was not better than much as I expected.  It was a guy—someone who I don't know, hugged me randomly from behind, secretly taking few sniffs from my hair.

"So you're our new imouto eh?"  Given the tone of his sentence, he sounded playful and mischievous and just by looking him, he looked like the playful type.  Not other than that, he looks like a Visual Kei lacking make-up, I couldn't stand his white hair, but other than at, he made me flustered with his bold actions resulting myself in a flushed cheeked Fuyu.

My body went stiff so I couldn't even budge or even breathe, however, I couldn't stay like this forever.

"Who are you?"  I asked seemingly suspicious yet curious at the same time.

"Asahina Tsubaki,"  he answered smirking a bit, "I'm your Onii-chan." 

Tsubaki chuckles as he made me blush more whispering the last sentence near my ear, feeling his hot breath brushing my skin.  The feeling of discomfort gave me goosebumps all over.  I have to live with this guy under the same roof?!  With that, I had the reflex to get away from his tight back-hug, but sweat started to form in my forehead.

Gosh, I don't know what to do. 

I cleared my throat to wash away the feeling of being flustered, and yet, it can't work.  His stares are so captivating, I might just run out of breath.  "I-i'm Shimada Fuyu...umm, I hope we get along together..."  I introduced bowing my head down, taking small glances at him secretly.

"I know,"  he answered almost immediately, but it didn't surprise me.  He's my new brother after all, of course he should know. 

And another feeling of discomfort again, I didn't get to feel someone already holding my hand, pecking it lightly reminding me that it was like that gesture of respect to Queens or Princesses or Duchesses.  A black haired guy with soft features made me realize—aNOTHER BROTHER?  dAMn.

He looked up at me with those dark eyes staring back at my surprised gaze, I was dazed just by looking at it especially when you look at it for so long.  It felt like a blackhole, it was so deep... that I don't know where would it hit rock bottom.