Special Chapter no. 2 (Last-runner up {1}) (MasaomixFuyu)

Title:  When I come home, my sister pretends to be dead.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

I laid down on my stomach, facing the floor and I had a knife on my back.  "Teehee~"  No one was coming home yet...  "Eh?"  I opened the door and no one was coming back home..  I frowned, and sat down..

I just waited for everyone...  Everyone was so busy, they didn't have time for me, even Wataru...  I made a paper plane and was at the terrace, i threw the paper plane and sighed...  "I wish they know how I feel..."

Then I heard the elevator.......  I smirked.  "Ehehehhehehehehehehehehe~"  I did my position and put fake blood at the floor.  "I'm home."  Masaomi-nii went in, he didn't scream or anything.

MASAOMI'S P.O.V

When I opened the door, I saw my little sister, Fuyu, at the floor, with a knife sticking out in her back....  The carpets are all bloodstained,  if a stranger see this, he or she might faint.... like me....I calmed down,

"It looks like today is going to be hard...to clean up."  I laughed.  Fuyu's face was down but she was satisfied, but Fuyu laughed, "Kukuku~"  When I get home these days, Fuyu-chan pretends to be dead.  

What kind of death will she give tomorrow?  I thought to myself.  I can't even start imagining..  I picked her up, "Come, let's clean the floor."  I told her, she nodded with her bright smile.  I wonder why this is so satisfying for her, it's

scary, actually..  But nevermind, I'm with my precious little sister.  

-------------------

One day, she had an arrow through her head, she was lying on the wall.  Me and my brothers were worried, thinking she was a crazy but I'm sure she has a reason.   At the end of the day when we come home, she always

pretends to be dead, "Ne, Masaomi, I think you should check her in at the mental, I'm worried at Fuyu..."  Kyo told me.  "I bet she has a reason that's why she's doing this, am I right?"  I asked calmly.  

"Maybe your right....but I'm not a pyschologist!!!"  He shouted.  "Maa~ maa~"  I tried to calm Kyo down.  "Ne, nii-chan, will you be coming home early tomorrow?"  Fuyu asked with an innocent face.  "U-umm...I'll be coming late."

I explained to her.  "Ehhh~  Is that so?"  She walked away but I could've swore I saw her frown as soon I said her that.  Is that the reason?  Maybe it's just my imagination.....  

"I'm cooking dinner~!!!"  She went to the kitchen, So I wish she at least cooks us dinner with an arrow on her head, still with a smile on her face.  

--------------------

One day, she was dressed like a soldier holding a gun.  I sweatdropped, Where did she get those?  I woke her up, "Onii-chan!!"  She hugged me, I blushed.  "You're back~!!!  But it's 8 pm already....................."  She frowned again.

"I'll go back early as soon as I can!"  I told her.  "Really~?!"  Her cheeks became pink when she smiled.  "Arigato, nii-chan~"  She hugged me again.  "Now I must go back to the army!!!"  She went to her room.

I chuckled then sighed..  I'll do everything to make her happy!  Like what she wrote me that day, a song of love and I must pay her back!  

--------------------

The next day, I came home late..  I saw her with a dead sunfish costume...  (.____.)  I think I had closed the door on her....  I woke her up again, and she removed the costume.  We cleaned again, 

After cleaning it (the mess on the floor) it becomes quite a pain washing the bloodstains of the carpet.  When I always get home, my little sister pretends to be dead.  If I compliment her a little she gets all caught up in it,

so I my best to ignore it.  But I wonder.....why does she have to pretend like a dead victim?  I need to ask her...  I'm getting worried, and a little curious about Fuyu-chan's habit.

FUYU'S P.O.V

Me, Wataru, and Masaomi-nii always play with eachother before but today he's really busy with work.  He must be busy with his other buddies in his work, maybe he's got a girlfriend too!!!!!!!!  O___O  Nooo!!  I'm sure, he doesn't have..

one.......  I gulped.  Someone rang my doorbell, "Ah, Hai~!"  I opened the door and I saw Masaomi-nii.  "Did I bother you?"  He asked.  "Oh, not at all!!"  My spirit was energetic.  "Come in!!"  I pulled him lightly and I sat down on the floor while

he was sitting down on the bed.  "I just want to ask you something."  He told me.  "What is it?"  I approached Masaomi-nii and sat beside him at the bed.  "Why do you pretend to be dead...when someone comes home or I come home?"

He asked and I flinched, then blushed...  "it's because......"  I looked away.  "What if we all came back and you were actually dead!"  He shouted and I widened my eyes, he accidentally pinned me down.  

"O-onii-chan.....  I frowned a little..  I didn't know what to do and hugged him, "I just want everyone's attention!  You all are so busy, I'm starting to get very lonely and I feel alone!!"  I explained while trembling trying to hold back tears.

Masaomi-nii hugged me back, "So, that's why............please stop...I don't want to see you die..  even if it's fake."  He hugged me harder and I felt warm.  I nodded, "Promise?"  He asked while holding he's pinky out.

He treated me like a kid.  I blushed, "Promise!  ^///////////^"  We did the pinky swear today.  "Oh, and Fuyu-chan."  "Wha-  Mn!"  Masaomi-nii suddenly kissed me and I was caught off guard, my heart skipped a beat.

I closed my eyes and our lips were both pressed together.  He stopped, and I looked away.......   "I love you, Fuyu-chan."  He confessed and I saw him bring out Usa-tan.  "I promise to come back early."  Usa-tan played Masaomi's

records.  I blushed and hid my face with my hands, "Lie or I'll pretend to be dead, break the promise and everything would be broken~!"  I winked.  He nodded, and I saw him bring out my song that I wrote for him last last week.

"Sing it for me."  He said.........  I blushed.  "Okay!"  I started singing 'Ai Kotoba' to Masaomi-nii.  

It was like yesterday, having fun with Nii-chan. 

==========SPECIAL~ CHAPTER END============

(A/N:  Like a oneshot, Lol.  Did you like it?  O__O)