A/N: How to vote? For special chapters?

This is how you vote for the special chapters.  Just go the external link, but you will vote at the end of the week like what I said last time.

There are titles already for who gets the most votes...  Huhuhuhu....  Making routes is really hard.  But if yours didn't win, should I still do their own special chapter?  Of course, yes.  

For the sake of my readers.  

Explanation : How to vote?

Well, here is the explanation.  

Step 1:  Want to vote, just click the external link from the side.

Step 2:  You will see a poll and then just vote for the couple you want to end up first.

Step 3:  Just wait for the special chapter.  

Step 4:  Fangirl because of the couple that won.

:D  So now you know.  But if your couple didn't win, there are special chapters or other routes, it's like your playing a game but you ended up with someone else, however you want the other one.  So Fuyu will have many

routes.  But the couple who has the most votes will have the most romance, so vote wisely..  *points at you like Obama*  

Oh yeah, when you vote at the polls, there will be early screening of the titles of each couple.  So, be surprised when it reached at the end of the week.

Dear my readers, 

Hope you notice external link-chan.  U_U  Just vote at the end of the week, okay?  :)

EDIT:  As I've said, you can only vote twice...  

EDIT AGAIN....:  I'll always give an A/N before you read the chapter I published.  External link, okay?  Please vote with responsibility and be fair.  Twice only!!  Twice means two!!  

Just remind me if you already voted, please comment and vote my story too.  :D