Chapter 25 - Fall... Fall... Fall... Scattering

?.... I blinked my eyes three times, trying to wake up from my nightmare, but it didn't work because, I'm was in reality.

My mouth was swollen, and my eyes were swollen, it still stings from the hits that those delinquents gave me, I was sitting in a chair but my feet and hands were tied up. How could things get worse than this?

I need to get out here... My eyesight became clear as I blink another three times, there was no sharp objects around here, these delinquents are geniuses after all. My stomach still hurt from the punches, I coughed up to many blood.

I was also running out of breath, it made me dead tired. Might as well Iori-nii prepare me white lilies for my grave... But. I don't want to die yet. "OI! Idiots! Come at me!" I gave my all, I shouted as loud as I can then I heard many footsteps heading this way.

"This Is your 16th shout by now! What do you want?" He grabbed me by pulling my hair, my body followed, I spit on his icky face not caring how shameless it was. Then he punched me, I didn't lose strength but it made me fight back, my reflexes activated as he threw another punch at me, good thing that I dodged.

My trembling legs fought and I used the chair to defend myself, "Stop! Or I'll use this knife at you." Some of the delinquents came and threatened me with a knife, my eyes kept staring at the blunt weapon. I gestured my finger, they looked pissed since it was too cocky for me to that.

As he came lunging to me, I raised my left arm, the knife cut the rope when I turned around so it could hit the angle of the knife perfectly, it wasn't that accurate, my skin got cut, it opened a large space from my arm. Making my blood spill.

My head is getting light, I feel dizzy. I ran to the kitchen, trying to find gasoline and... fire. I'll burn the orphanage, me and the delinquents will burn in hell. The other delinquents found me, but gladly, I was holding gasoline already and I lit up a matchstick.

The flame was burning brightly just ready to burn this building down. I poured the gasoline in front of me, "Don't do that!" He threatened me with a gun, he was ready to shoot me as he triggered the weapon.

The matchstick slipped from my hands on purpose, my eyesight was blurry, but I could imagine myself, lying down on the grass with pretty flowers with me having a smile painted on my face. It's heaven or either hell.

Flames rose higher, and the ceiling broke down but I heard a sound just audible, a gun shot, and I felt pain...

The thing that I waited for is to lie down on the floor with a thud, and die happily.

I am dreaming, lying down on the soft green grass, with lilies surrounding me... And those cherry blossoms landing on me, and I was sleeping deeply as if I won't wake up anymore... Fall... Fall... Fall... Scattering...

CHAPTER END

A/N : Wait for next UD!