Chapter 28 - Confession -Part 1-

8:00 P.M. Fuyu's P.O.V

After getting out of the hospital, my injuries already healed. I felt very comfy, I can move around just like before. I was inside my room, along with Wataru. "Onee-san. Can we play another game besides your otome games?" Wataru pouted looking bored as he jumps on my bed continuously.

"Ehehe, I can't promise you that though, you'll just have to persevere." I giggled while loading my saved file, such a beautiful game. Apparently it's an otome game entitled, Ladybug Kingdom. Which sounds weird. Time passed, and I haven't realized that Wataru was already sleeping so deeply that cute little snores were heard from him. I called someone to bring him in his room, since I can't carry someone yet. It's beyond my strength, not yet, until I'm level 2! Ahahaha! I should lay off the video games.

Masaomi-san was still awake so I had him to take Wataru away. "Hah~ Now I can finally continue the game." As I played and played, the time was almost midnight. And it seems I got the bad ending. I huff a small sigh, I turned off the television but before going to sleep, I drank milk, because I needed to. "Oh, Fuyu-chan, you're still awake." Inside the dark, I only heard Natsume's voice. "Good evening, nii-chan. But anyway, I'm going to sleep now, so goodnight." He also responds back.

My body was tired from the small warm-ups that Ukyo-san ordered me to do so during the morning. I drop myself in my bed, I release a grunt, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, my phone alerts me, waking up in the middle of the morning, "Who would text me in the middle of midnight?" I mumble. And saw a text.

I waited for another few seconds until my vision becomes clear, the blurriness faded, but are my eyes fooling me?

From : 0xxxxxxxxx

I'm coming to get you.

.... Now, I can't sleep. Is that person behind the door, or under my bed, or just peeking outside my window? Did I just feel determination just now? In that situation, I hurriedly went outside and tried to knock on Ema's door. But she didn't gave any respond at all, she's asleep. I knocked on everyone's room, but no one really answered.

A small ting sound scares me once again, from the looks of it. It seems this person is either the delinquents or just a murderer.

From : 0xxxxxxxxx

I. CAN. SEE. YOU. :-)

My legs were paralyzed unable for me to move, this is very unsettling. Why would someone bother me in the middle of 3:00 o' clock? Or is it really true, that someone is watching me, from afar... When I looked behind, it seems the way to my room gets farther and farther and darker, who will know what's inside the darkness towards me.

Okay Fuyu. Try to think of real people in different dimensions like in TV shows. After a few imaginations, I realized that my nose bled and blood overflowed. Too handsome. What the heck?! How can such real people exist? Where can I find them? And why am I a fictional character anyway along with my brothers and sisters? Those lucky people outside the screen, they can see real handsome and not-looking-like-they-exist-people! Well, us too are beautiful looking.

... Another ting alerts me, I left my phone on the floor and just stood on one side trying to avoid those messages. After a few hours passed, I really felt tired because it was bothersome of those texts to wake me up. "It's a beautiful day!" Tsubaki's voice echoed from the hallway, while I was here, near the staircase, feeling restless. So restless.

"Oh! Fuyu? What are you doing there?" He sat beside me, "I... I... I... I..." I kept repeating the 'I' word while pointing at my phone that was at the same spot that I put hours ago. "What?" Tsubaki took my phone and read the messages that was sent to me, "Oh, you can block this number. Wait let me do it for you." Tap! "Done!" He gave it back to me but another message was received.

"Oh crap! It's another message, read it for me please!" I threw the phone at his face and took cover, hiding behind the potted plant near Ema's door. "You can never block my number. Never. Insert an emoji here." He read it with absolutely no emotion at all. "Oh, another message." He reads it again. "And the one who's reading this is her brother, am I ri... Okay, this is getting creepy." Tsubaki puts the phone on one side. "Who's that person anyway?" Tsubaki asked. "That's the question I wanted to ask, but I'm scared." I shivered with fear.

"Yeah, I'm actually creeped out." Tsubaki-nii sat beside me, silence filled in. "So... Fuyu." He breaks the silence. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked looking at him. "Do you want a hug from all of this unsettling things?" It sounds like he was flirting... again.

"No thanks. I'd rather hug that plant over there." I walked away from his side. In a blink, I saw a shadow fade away behind the curtains, and it seems that person was behind that window all along. .....

The curtains went up and I realized that the window was open, how could someone open them when they're locked? I looked at the windows carefully. Oh. Some footprints leave a trail going to the left side of the road. And some tools were left on the ground.

I should go back to the hospital. I think I'm hallucinating things, but are these things true?

-----

A/N : Hello.. It's me. I have updated. :S This is only the Part 1 though. :333333 Yeheeeeeettttt~ Okay bye. ^O^