Alone (Brothers Conflict Fanfiction)

How does it feel like being adopted?

Was it out of pity or did they just adore you?

A pang of sorrow attacked me inside just gathering the thoughts scattered around my head. But even though it might feel new, I should give a good impression to my new family.

The traffic light turned red and the cars halted immediately, and time moved with the people crossing the road in different directions. Certain sounds resonated around me, the cars, the people talking, and my heartbeat, constantly beating..no, pounding heavily, nervousness clinging onto it.

"Well, I better go," I clutched the straps of my bag that latched around my shoulders, walking afterwards. The clouds blocked the bright sun having the advantage of not bringing out an umbrella, it's rather burdensome. But I'm glad, still. The sunlight might be deadly, but it may just be so happy that it would greet you hello.

After leaving invisible steps on the broad ground, I didn't bother to look back because I left a trail. I had left a trail in this small world, where I carved the memory of going inside a train. It may be pathetic to hear but it is where I start a new life. I'm called Shimada Fuyu but now, it is now replaced with Asahina, however, my real name still remains. I wouldn't forget it.

The train door opened as it stopped cringing me with a horrible squeaks, the train was quite old now anyway, so it'll be a better idea to replace some parts. The moment it opened, I felt a cold aura swarming me, and realized it was just the air conditioner.

This was my first time going inside a transportation vehicle, and when I got the opportunity to sit on the half-empty seats. I drifted off to sleep although the huge crowd packed inside the small bullet train.

.......

Amidst the huge crowd, I was awaken by the sound of the speaker sticked onto the ceiling of the train. However, the only words that I caught was Please wait for a moment. Talk about deaf ears. But the people were already standing as soon as the train slowly stopped, and we were already in a train station.

Finally, all of the doors opened together, and we all went out. The summer breeze greeted me with the dry wind, touching my cold cheeks that have now turned warm. A smile passed in my lips forming a curl, then slightly parted relieving myself with a deep sigh.

I'm ready, new life...

With that, I started to walk away from my current spot and walked to the place where I was supposed to be at 15 minutes ago.

......

The houses looked all the same but one house didn't. To my surprise and luck, it was called Sunrise Residence, just what I was looking for. Just when I passed by the entrance without any signs of giving them a notice, in my view, I saw a man, looking like he was in his 20s waiting outside the home. I might be calm and composed, but it all turned upside-down having a flustered front, cheeks having a pink tint and lips trembling.

I'd never thought that there would be a guy in here! I thought I was an only child!

"You must be Fuyu-chan," as soon as I approached him, it looks like he was expecting me to come from the beginning. He might look cold but the way he said it felt so warm, his eyes greeting me with a warm ambiance, it felt just right

Being the distracted person I am, I snapped out and gave him a nod. "You must be tired, please come in."  He welcomed me inside the home, and we both went inside the elevator that was located at the end of the hallway. I guess they're one hell rich people, huh?

"Where's my things by the way?" I asked politely in an aloof manner.

"It's already in your room, don't worry about it," he answered back, then the elevator didn't give me notice, I had realized it was already open. I guess this elevator doesn't come with a ting. Hmm, kinda unique.

"Welcome, onee-chan!"  I saw a little boy approaching me, and he just looked like a ball of fluff. He looks so squishy!

"H-hi!"  I blurted out so suddenly, feeling flustered because I love children.  And in that sudden moment, I felt a slightly heavy weight on top of my head, and it was that older brother who welcomed me in, patting my head like it was nothing to him.

Still stiff I would say, I was just so uncomfortable with older men.  "You can call me Masaomi," he randomly introduced.

"You can call me Wataru."  The little one introduced, and it looked like he observed me for a few moment until it left me dumbfounded. "Onee-chan, what's your name?" he asked so sweetly and believe me, it bundled up all of my nervousness rather than washing it away.

"Shimada...Fuyu..." I told him shyly. Because I'm shy shy shy~ However, it made me smile.

I guess it's not that bad at all. And with two heartbeats inside this Residence, they gave me a warm welcome, and now, we are three.

After all of the tiring stuff I had dealt, I went to my own room. And I just realized afterwards, we were the only who lived here? And where would be Miwa-san be? She said she'll be here when I get home, but I guess promises couldn't be fulfilled. But never mind, I got my two siblings—Masaomi taking care of me and I'll be taking care of Wataru-kun myself!

......

A/N: edited (06/09/16)

I'm done, I'm good, I'm good, I'm done.