Chapter 26 - Hidden Secret

A/N: I love BTS' new MV. (I need U) TT^TT The music fits the chapter perfectly!

My eyes opened, everything was bright and I felt the soft green grass since I was lying down peacefully, looking at clear blue sky. I caught the scent of the flowers surrounding me, and I was under the shade of a cherry blossom tree, it was everything like I imagined.

It's sad though, I'm alone here in Paradise. But everything around me changed, everything burned, the flames rose and it became hotter, and everything was an imagination after all. I was still lying down, the building was still burning, I let out a weak cough, my body was running out of oxygen.

The ceiling broke and I tried to escape, but good thing, I got to escape. The building was empty, fire blocked the path, I can't escape this place. My eyes went blurry once again, "Fuyu!" The voice echoes through my mind and I drift off to silence.

The world stopped and everything faded to black.

"Fuyu!" It echoes again, and I felt that person's warmth... I feel bad for worrying them, I feel bad for risking their lives just to save me. A tear escaped from eye.

I'm sorry...

-------------------

My eyelashes brushed the part under my eyes as I close it tighter, Am I having a bad dream? I can't seem to... see my dream. Then I saw myself, wearing a white dress staying under the shade of a cherry blossom tree.

My eyes bulge open when I woke up from my dream, I'm inside the hospital, again...

The oxygen that was wrapped around my mouth made me breathe easier, and the large wound on my arm is stitched, then there was a needle injected that connects to my veins, my head felt better, since someone donated blood for me as I've noticed when I looked around the room.

But I wonder, who donated blood for me?

I then gazed outside my window, it started to rain, the rain heavily dropped from the dark sky with full of gray clouds. I heard the door creak, and it was a nurse. "Oh! Mrs. Asahina, you're awake!" She was surprised. She heads inside the room holding a tray full of materials.

"Are you feeling well by now?" The nurse asks, I nodded as a response, she checks my blood pressure and checked everything and wrote all in her memo.

"I'll leave you here, I'll come back later." The nurse leaves Fuyu inside who was resting peacefully but had confusion written in her face, her hair that fell beautifully like a water didn't compliment her face, an upside down smile that formed on her face made her look like a person in a hospital for years.

A knock was suddenly heard from outside, her head automatically turns to it's direction and she kept waiting for the person behind it. The blurry figure that was seen from outside the door's window went closer, and it had a figure of a man. The door makes a creaking sound as it opens, that person was, no, it was people. The one that she loved, the people who cared and loved her like a real sibling, it was her siblings from Asahina Residence.

"Fuyu-nee!" Wataru ran up to me, but was stopped by Ukyo. "She's still recovering from her wounds, Wataru, let her rest." Ukyo scolded Wataru which left him silent later on who got scared of Ukyo, Masaomi tried checking mu condition despite he's just a doctor for children.

Everyone brought food so I can eat since hospital food doesn't really taste good, Ema-nee feeds me a slice of Strawberry Shortcake from the café I worked on. Then I remembered something, I look at Iori, but it seems that he didn't have any interest with me for now. But I could feel that he was hurt since I lied to him again.

"Fuyu-chan, say aaah~" Ema said while holding a fork with a slice of strawberry, my mouth opens and the strawberry brought many flavors inside my mouth. My attention shifts to Ukyo who was at the phone right now, maybe it was my mother. Many people were really worried about me, and I'm touched... They forgiven me by now, but I couldn't forgive myself, and I never will. I always cause trouble, and I hate myself.

Since visiting hours were over, they left me. I could stand up by now, and that's good, since my legs feels recovered but my back still had a scar reaching from the nape of my neck until the bottom. Before those delinquents found me, I remembered finding an envelope inside Sawako-san's desk.

The envelope covered with dust and barely worn out since it's already old, then I found out an information all about myself. I was currently holding it inside my hands, I open it slowly and the information gives me a shock.

The machine measured my heartbeat, my heart was hammering my chest making me flustered, my body was trapped in confusion making me stop in place, trying to remember everything about my dark past. I can't remember anything, my mind already lost all of those golden memories I had since childhood.

I soon slept but I was gripping the paper tightly in my hands, making it uneasy for me to sleep, since confusion distracted me throughout the night.

How? Why? ...

~~~~

A/N: Such a boring chapter, and I'm very sorry if you don't like it. The secret will be revealed next chapter.>:3