Chapter 22: Edward scissorhands -Part 1- (Warning: Cliffhanger/Short Chappie)

FUYU'S P.O.V

        I was still at the orphanage.  There's so much things that I haven't done yet..  Since I lost my memories, I only remember that I'm Fuyu, and I'm 16 years old.  

         My clothes and things were already packed, but before going to Sunrise Residence, I went to the park so I can practice my composure.  But there was someone in the way, they were people who was holding baseball bats.

           "Yo, Fuyu.  It's nice to see you back.  Now...  where's our money?"  

           "I....I don't know what you mean?"  

            "HAH?"  They gave me a glare.

           I remembered the doctors were using scissors as their weapons, maybe I can do that...  I took out my scissors...  "Come closer and I'll use this."  I said and they bursted out laughing.

           I ran after them and swung the scissors blade and they got scratches and of course, blood came out of their skin.  

           I didn't know what happened after...  Rumors were increasing as the days pass by, they were all talking about Edward Scissorhands, which was me.  

          Those delinquents can't even say the name since I threatened them...   What have I done?  Why did I even do that?  ...   I want to stab myself, but they use scissors for hurting people right?  ....  I'm also scared of myself...  .__.

             AAHHH!  WHAT SHOULD I DO!?  
I went to Mrs. Sawako and asked her a question, "Sawako-san, why do doctors use scissors?"  

               "Scissors??.....  Oh!  You mean surgical scissors."

               "What's that?"

              "It is used for surgeries, bandages and dissecting."

              "So...  it's not for killing?"

              "Of course not!  Why do you ask?"

              "Oh, it's nothing.  Being a doctor sure is hard, huh?"  MY voice was trembling...   

                 I gulped.............   Should I go now?  Or should I stay for a little longer?   

                                               CHAPTER END  

                A/N:  I promise that it will be longer on the next chappie.