Special Chapter (Runner up)-(NatsumexFuyu)

Title:  Nekomimi Switch

FUYU'S P.O.V

..................  "Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt~~~~~~~~"  I moaned.  I went outside of my room and I saw my brothers at the living room, "I'm going somewhere.......  ~__~"  I said to them, "Where?"  Ukyo-nii-chan asked.

"Going to cool myself inside the mall."  I said an idiotic reason, I ran away from home and went straight to the mall.  I walked like an old person, "Okay...just two blocks to go, and I'm already at the mall."  I walked and walked, 

it was too hot!.........  I fainted, I think I have a heat stroke.  >~<   My eyesight went blurry....but I saw someone's feet ande never had the chance to see his/her face.

---------------------------------------------------

The next thing I know, I was at an unknown place, I shouted, "Where am I??!!!"  I panicked, "What's wrong?"  I saw Natsume-nii-chan, "Natsume-nii?  Are we kidnapped?"  I panicked.

"N-no...calm down, you're at my apartment."  He explained and I understood.  "Ohhhh~..."  I said and I glanced at the table because I saw cat ears..  I stood up and went to the table, "Continue."  I said to Natsume-nii-chan.

"I saw you collapsed at the road earlier, it must have been the temperature outside, even us businessman can't work comfortably because of the heatwave today....air conditioner is too weak for the heat wave too."

He explained and I listened while wearing the cat ears...  I looked at the mirror, I had black cat ears, and I saw another cat ear, "Ne~"  I called nii-chan.  "What?"  He walked near to me, I put him the white cat ear to his head,

"E-eh!  Wait, what are you doing?"  He startled.  "Let's play shall we?"  I asked for a play.........  While I took a step back, I stepped on a cat's tail and I fell because it almost scratched me, "That was close~!"  I wiped of my sweat from

my face, "Fuyu?"  Natsume-nii asked.  "What?"  I saw him hugging me because I fell.....  O__O  ~/////////~  I stood up slowly, You and Me, I whistled....    My heating heartbeat marks this moment.  Put on the cute kitty ears....  

I rolled down at the floor back and forth to hide my embarassment, still I'm pretty bored at the moment.  "The summer is so hot......"  I panted,  "I have some ice cream."  He said, "Really~!"  I acted like a dog,

"I'll get some."  Natsume-nii-chan went to the fridge, I saw him carrying one popsicle, he opened it and gave it to me, I was bathing in the breeze of the fan, and was about to eat my popsicle.....  The ice cream is melting...  ;___;

It dropped to the floor, "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........."  I stared at the drops of the cold ice cream, "Fuyu?"  Natsume-nii asked.....   Ah la la~  I feel so sad...  

I continued bathing in the breeze of the fan and Natsume-nii patted my back, I slept at his shoulder.

NATSUME'S P.O.V

I looked Fuyu at my shoulder, sleeping and she just looks cute..  With her innocent face lying on my shoulder, and pretty eyelashes and luscious lips..  We both sat together in front of the fan, my two cats

purred, and I patted them on the back, I gave them their food at the side, and they both started to eat.  

I carried Fuyu to the couch and let her sleep peacefully......  I continued looking at her, "I can't!  She's too cute.."  I looked away from her.  -///////////-  

------------------------------------------------

FUYU'S P.O.V

I woke up and I still feel dizzy and sleepy in this weekend afternoon, rolling back and forth in my pajamas, I can smell the hot and sweet scent.....  Iron and Mineral are not so much needed, caffeine after waking up, as usual.  

"Good afternoon."  When you said [good afternoon] there are kitty ears on your head...."Oh, I overslept."  I yawned.  You and me....  "Meow~ Meow~"  I meowed and the cats went near to me, Kitty ears are quantum mechanics..  ~w~

Spazzing out for no particular reason, "Calm down, drink the cafe au lait."  Nii-chan said and I went to the table, I drank the cafe au lait, it was delicious, my kitty ears twitched, Insufficient memory is making me feel uneasy,

stuff inside the brain is overflowing....  @___@  The scale of eleven dimesions, the mysterious acceleration of the universe....  -___- Wait, what am I thinking?!   I saw Natsume-nii cooking,

I prepared the table, he was cooking fish, I put the rice at two plates, I prepared two spoons and forks too, after Natsume-nii fried the fishes, we both digged in saying 'Itadakimasu'  

I ate Natsume-nii-chan's cooking....  >////////////<  Oishii~  [Delicious~]  "Ne, onii-chan, why do you leave at an apartment alone?"  I asked him, "It's because I'm working now....."  He continued eating....he finished his food leaving me alone..

I finished mine too, and washed the plates.

AFTER.....

I watched television, Is this a dream or a realistic illusion?  The Sun that causes sunstroke...looks like children's smile and the sunflower ahead...  I saw Natsume-nii sleeping at the side, ~///////~  I put kitty ears on his head,

The kitty ears look really fitting on you....  ~////////~ and your profile... ahh~  it's reeally stunning.  I played with him by poking his nose.  As if witnessing non-scientific stuff...and believe in the moment of the sunset.

You and me, I shaked because Natsume-nii held my hands right away when he was sleeping, O//////O  E-eh?  Oi.....   >~<  The combined effect of the two of us may even surprise the world.  

Among the orange clouds, the sunlight looks like beams, something is flashy above head, *twinkle twinkle*  they are star No. 1 and star No. 2.  It was already nighttime, Nii-chan is still holding my hand....

When the curtain of mid-summer fell, you finally woked up, "Ah!  Onii-chan, good evening."  I greeted, "Ah~  Good evening too."  He yawned and look at our hands, "Huwaahh~!"  He let it go. 

Then we both noticed a yellow switch, "What's that?  OwO"  I asked.  "I don't know...."  He scratched his head, "Let's try pressing it and see what would happen."  I went near to it, "And the earth will break?"  You said.

"Are you serious???!!!"  I panicked, "N-no."  He calmed me down.  "But something like that won't happen, right?"  I pressed the button...  "Nothing happened."  Natsume-nii said.  I got a little curious, "Oh yeah, it's already nighttime!!"

I said, "Since it's a weekend, you should sleep here, I'll walk you back tomorrow morning...."  Natsume-nii said, "Ah, yeah."  I agreed.  

--------------------

"Just relax....and goodnight.."  Natsume-nii went out, "Wait.....ca-can you sleep with me, tonight?................I'm feeling uneasy...."  I said, he blushed, "You got it wrong!!!!  I'm a little scared!!!  >___<"  I panicked.  @___@ 

"Su-sure...."  He went beside me and faced the other side, and I faced at the ceiling.  I'm feeling comfortable yet the atmosphere feels awkward...  "Ne~ nii-chan.."  I called Natsume-nii.  "What?"  He asked.

"I can't sleep."  I said, I stood up and I saw his Ps3.........  I smirked, "Imma play video games!"  I operated the system and started playing, I played Project Diva f 2nd.  Just came out, eh?  

I continued playing, while Natsume-nii changed the game to Panzer of the Dead........  I heard Tsubaki and Azusa's voice, Oh yeah, this is the game they are working for....  and Natsume-nii worked for a gaming company...

I'm just wondering, "Ne~  nii-chan, are you triplets, you, Tsubaki and Azusa-nii?"  I asked.  "Yeah."  He said while playing video games with me.  

-----------------------

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Both Natsume and Fuyu already slept, while they both finished the video game, Fuyu slept on Natsume's shoulder, while wearing kitty ears because of some events that happened.  

They were holding hands.  (A/N:  Chottooo!!!  Give me a minute to fangirl!!!   Ahhhh!!  >__<   Kawaiii~!  Okay, go on.)  

--------------------------

FUYU'S P.O.V

When I woke up, I was at my own room at Sunrise Residence..........  "Huh?  I guess that''s a dream....but me and Natsume-nii..........."  I slept again.  It never really happened, didn't it?  Holding hands and those kitty ears...   

"What?"  I heard Natsume-nii's voice, "Huh??!!!  E-eh?!!!!  What the!!"  I collapsed and continued sleeping again.

NATSUME'S P.O.V

Flashback....

While Fuyu was still sleeping, I carried her in my back going to Sunrise Residence, I saw Ukyo.  "Ah~ Ukyo-nii, I saw her collapse yesterday at the road, so I decided to take her in my apartment, but I'm going to give her back today,

I have some work."  I went in and put her to bed. 

PRESENT......

I saw her collapse again with her face, '@///////@'  I laughed and went near to her, I gave her a kiss at the forehead, "Goodbye for now, imouto."  I took my coat and went outside.  I'll see you again, Fuyu-chan.  

=====SPECIAL~CHAPTER END========