Special Chapter no. 2 (Runner-up) -(IorixFuyu)

Title:  Star Story

FUYU'S P.O.V

Iori-nii held my cheeks, I was looking straight at his eyes.  He hugged me tight, "Fuyuka?"  He said a name.  "Fuyuka??  What do you mean?"  I asked......  "You're the one I love..."  He whispered......  

Iori-nii loves someone?  I removed his hands wrapped around my face, and fell down at the floor.  "I-im.....not 'Fuyuka'  I', Fuyu....you're sister....."  I arched my brow, because I don't know if I should mad or confused right now.  

Iori-nii came back to his senses, "Fu-fuyu?"  He asked.  ".............................................................."  I went outside of my room, and ran away.  I went to a place that I can calm down, somewhere in the forest, sitting under a big and old tree.

I sat down, to my sitting place.....  I love how the wind passed through me a summer breeze in the night, I gazed at the moon.....  I remember a song that I always used to sing....  The stars danced around the sky.

(A/N:  Youtube video! XD  And btw, the one who sang the song is Shiroko.)  

I hummed and sang along the night breeze, "La~ la~ la~ la~  Hmmmmmmmmmm~  la~ la~"  "You're just like the moon that floats in the sky; No matter how far I stretch out my arms, I can't catch a hold of you......"  

I looked at the stars, and the floating moon, It just reminded me of Iori-nii.  "I touch the future beyond the darkness, But even I try to shout, my voice halts, broken....."    "I wonder if they will be conveyed someday...  Those words

I sent riding on the wind...."    I twirled around the tree, "Go through the sky, across the stars, delivering you this message.  Crossing through time, overtaking light, I sing to you this Star Story."   

I felt the petals of the leaves swirled through my feet, I danced in the wind.  "In the soundless night, from far the distance, your warmth faintly spreads throughout.  I take it in, and press it to my cheek, With that wish of mine

never reaching it's destination.........."  I don't care if Iori-nii loves someone, I will deliver you my 'Star Story'  "Someday, I want to send you....The song with everything enclosed."  I continued looking at the moon,

floating like a big white ball.  I closed my eyes, "Go to the end of the sky, the end of the stars, delivering you this message.  Crossing through the night, overtaking light, I offer you this Star Story..."  

I sang and sang.  "Laaaa~  laaaaaa~  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"  I sang and my voice reached high, mixing in the cold wind.  "Go through the sky, across the stars, delivering you this message.   Crossing through time, overtaking light..

I sing to you  this Star Story~"  I sang and continued humming in the night.  I laid down at the grass, tickling my skin.......  I stared at the moon.  "I sing to you this star story~"   I closed my eyes, trying to relax under my tree and

under the moon.

IORI'S P.O.V

Where is Fuyu?  I lost Fuyuka now, I lost Fuyu.........  I looked her everywhere, she wasn't at home, she wasn't on the city either........  But another choice would be in the forest.  I ran to the forest,

I heard some singing, I heard that voice before, it must be Fuyu.  He voice mixed in the night summer breeze, "I sing to you this star story~"  She sang like she was singing it to someone.  Her voice and her song is very

calming to the soul and the heart.  I saw her lying down at the grass, humming.  I walked near to her, I sat down near to her, and laid down too.  We were both lying under the moon.  

"Iori-nii?!!"  She shouted.  She had a distance from me as soon she saw me, "Look, Fuyu-chan........you misunderstood it."  I explained.  "What?"  She had an idiotic face..  

FUYU'S P.O.V

"What do you mean?  I'm just confused because all about that......."  I panicked.  "And who's Fuyuka?"  I asked bashfully...  He became silent, "She's my girlfriend..."  He spoke...........

;_________________;  My kokoro, I'm having feels!!!!    "Once."  Iori-nii said again.  "Why?  Did you two got a fight?"  I asked again.  "She died......"  He looked away..  "I-i'm sorry........"  I apologized.  

"No, it's okay.......you remind me of her......."  He explained.  "She was the kindest person I've met......and I loved her so much....but I felt that a part of me was gone when she died.."  Iori-nii told me and I started crying.....

The feels!!!!!!!!   >____<  ;A;    "Hey, why are you crying?"  He asked while holding my hands..  "It's because your love story is both touching........  TT^TT  It-it made me cry......"  I covered my eyes.  

He giggled, he removed the tears from my eyes, "It's okay......"  He smiled at me.  "Let's stay here a little longer, nii-chan."  I tilted my head.  He nodded. 

---------------------------------------------

We both laid down at the grass, looking at the starry sky..  "Look, it's cancer!"  I pointed.  "Look, a Leo."  Iori-nii pointed another constellation.  We both laughed, "The sky is so beautiful....."  I said while staring.

"I love how the stars twinkle."  I told him.  "You're eyes are beautiful just like the stars....I love the color of your eyes..so blue."  Iori-nii complimented.  "E-eh?!!  Really?!  -//////////-"  I looked down.  

"Look a shooting star!"  Iori-nii pointed at the sky.  "Make a wish, nii-chan."  I told him...  "Hmmmmmm, a wish?"  He asked me.  "Why?  You don't have a wish?"  I asked him again.  "No, it's not that.........because....."

He looked away..  "Because of what?"  I asked again.  Getting curious here!!!   "It's nothing..."  He smiled at me.  I loved his smile, and how he gazed at me, our faces went nearer to eachother, but a firework sparked.

We both got embarassed.......  ~/////////////////////~  That was soooooo embarassing!!!!!   My eyes closed, "I'm sleepy...."  I slept in Iori-nii's shoulder...  

IORI'S P.O.V

Fuyu was sleeping at my right shoulder, sleeping silently...  I grabbed her head slowly and put her head in my lap, she was sleeping like a princess....  My face went nearer to her, I kissed her in the lips.

I love you Fuyu.................   

I left her in my shoulder sleeping, leaving her with an innocent smile and with a blush.  I looked at the watch in my right arm, "...................................  It's 1:00 A.M....."  I spoke.  I picked up Fuyu and carried her in my back,

We both went back home, good thing that no one was still awake.  I put her in her bed......and left her.

FUYU'S P.O.V

"Huh?"  I woke up in my room, in a cold Sunday...  I yawned, and stretched my body......  I looked at the time, "It's 12:30 pm..........."  I'm so late at waking up.......  and it was only a dream of me and Iori......  

Someone rang my doorbell, "Hai~!!"  I opened the door, I saw Louis-nii.  "Louis-nii!!!"  I hugged him.  "Ara ara~  Fuyu-chan, I'm going to France for 1 week, so this will be my goodbye, I'll come back next week, okay?"  He stroked my hair.

"Really?!  Oh well, I'll miss you... ;____;"  I hugged him again.  "Oh, and someone left a vase of white carnations at your door."   Louis-nii gave me a vase of carnations.  "Wow......it's so beautiful, I bet Iori-nii gave this to me, he loves flowers."

I told Louis-nii.  "It means sweet and lovely."  Louis-nii told me.  "Eh?"  "You're a sweet and lovely Fuyu."  He kissed my forehead.  "Bye, Louis-nii....  Oh, bring me some perfume!!"  I laughed.  "Sure, Fuyu-chan."  

He went downstairs carrying his travel bag.  White carnations........  I smelled the scent of the flowers.  I put it on my table inside my room.

I went downstairs, I tripped, I fell down step by step at the stairs.  "Nee-chan, are you alright??!!!!"  Wataru popped out on the middle of nowhere.  I stood up, "Yeah, I am..."  I laughed.  

I sat down at the table, "Good afternoon."  I greeted.  They all greeted too, "So, Fuyu-chan, why did you wake up so late today?"  Masaomi-nii asked...  "I don't know......I had a dream and I was with Iori-nii......"  I scratched my head..

"......................................................................................."  They were all looking at Iori-nii.  He looked away with a blush, "And I think I felt something pressed my lips....."  I pouted.  "Ehhhhhhhhhh??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ca-calm down!!!!!   I didn't remember.........."  I calmed them down.  "Right, Iori-nii?"  I asked.  "U-uh...yeah."  He blushed.....  "Wait, why are you blushing??!!!  Did it really happenn??!!!!!!!!!!!!!   @/////////////////////////////////@"

I panicked.  "You just panicked while you were studying last night."  Iori-nii explained.  "Oh, really?  Well then, okay........."  I smiled.  

-------------------------------------------------

After lunch, I was at the garden, helping Iori-nii doing the gardening, and I sweeped the leaves falling from the trees...  "So Iori-nii did it really happen?"  I asked him.  "......................................"  He didn't speak.

"Because......I remembered it......."  I said to him, he finally smiled.  He grabbed my face lightly, "Didn't I say that I love you?"  He asked.  "E-eh?"  I blushed..  "The white carnations doesn't only symbolize one thing......."

He whispered..  "What are the others?"  I asked.  "Innocence, faithfulness.......and pure love."  He told me.  My heart skipped a beat.  My heart is going doki doki!!!!    "I haven't said this a long time ago.......but I-i-........"

I blushed and panicked inside.  Iori-nii immediately kissed me, I closed my eyes.  I felt this kiss before..........  Maybe he kissed when I was asleep!!!!!!!!..  I became red.....  

"I love you, Fuyu-chan."  Iori-nii said to me.......  I burried my face to my hands......  "I love you tooo!!!!  >  <"  I panicked.  

===========SPECIAL~  CHAPTER END=============

(A/N:  Err my gawd!  So nosebleeding!!)

P.S:  I'll post the pic later of them, cuz you're already waiting for the chapter..  LOL