Chapter 17: Subaru's curiosity

SUBARU'S P.O.V  

I walked back home after I played a little  game of basketball, until I saw Fuyu running across me.  Then she walked backwards, "Hello, Onii-chan!!!  Now I got to go!  See you later!"  

Her smile was gold.  Hahh~  Her golden smile makes my heart flutter, maybe the others feel the same too...  

FUYU'S P.O.V  

I'm late for my part-time job!!!  Uwaaaaa!!!  I need to hurry up!!!!  It's even a special day for work!!!  

-----------------------------------------

I arrived at my working place, "Fuyu-chan!!!  We've been waiting!"  Akiyama-san handed me the costume for today, Oh!  So I'll be wearing a ghetto hat!!!  *0*  "Akiyama-san, the customers are outside already."  

"Hurry, Fuyu-chan!!!"  I went to the changing room. Brrzzzzzttt!!!  I was done in a flash.  "Now, hurry up, Fuyu-chan, hurry up guys!!!!  We'll greet them in 3, 2, 1....."  The door was finally opened,

"Welcome back, Ojou-sama~!!!!"  We, the butlers have bowed down to them.  "Kyaaaaa~"  They all fangirled.  I accompanied some of the girls to their seats, and I worked hard at the cafe's special day.

I was given 10,000 yen.  "A-are you sure, Akiyama-san?"  I asked.  She nodded, "You always work hard, Fuyu-chan, so congratulations for your pay!  And by the way, take these desserts home."  She gave me two boxes 

of desserts.  "A-arigato!"  I bowed down while blushing.  We then closed the shop after, I went back to my home.  

------------------------------------------

I was inside my home, "Nee-chan~!!!"  Wataru hugged me.  "Ah~ Wataru-chan, I have surprises to give you."  "Eh?  What is it?"  He became curious.  I showed him the boxes of desserts, 

"Waaahhhh!!!  Can we eat together, onee-chan?"  He asked.  "Sure.  Call your other brothers."  I told him and he did follow me.  They all went down, "FUYU-CHAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Tsuba-nii sprinted to me for a hug,

"E-eh!!!"  I panicked and didn't know what to do, and accidentally pushed him, he fell on to the floor.  "Hey?  Why did you do that?"  He asked.  "A-ah, I'm very sorry."  I picked him up.  

"Welcome home, Fuyu-chan."  Masaomi-nii greeted.  "Ah~ I'm home."  I scratched my head.  "You seem to be getting desserts once a week, Fuyu-chan.  Where did you get these?"  Ukyo-nii asked me.

"O-oh~  I buy them with my money, of course."  I laughed with a sweaty face.  Then they ate the desserts that I brought home.   

I watched my brothers, some were happy, some were fighting, some were talking....   I sighed.  I can't deal with myself anymore.......   I have ten people living inside of me...   

SUBARU'S P.O.V

I saw Fuyu leaving her dessert unfinished....   She left us with a frown and face full of despair.  What is wrong with Fuyu today?  I saw her a while ago smiling so brightly but now she seems so gloomy....  

A-as her big brother!  Big brother!  I need to find what is wrong with Fu-fuyu-chan!  

CHAPTER END!!!  

>Next chapter is a Special Chappie!!!  :3