Chapter 14: Masaomi's worrying...

(A/N:  Sorry for long update!!!  >___<)  

MASAOMI'S P.O.V

"I'm home~!"  I opened the door and I saw Fuyu dead.  "Aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"  I shouted and fell down.  "What happened?!"  Ukyo ran down to me.  "Fu-fuyu-chan....."  I pointed whille my hand is shaking.  Ukyo checked her pulse, 

"She's still alive.."  He scratched his head.  "She's been playing with everybody....these days...pretending she's dead."  Kyo explained.  "E-eh?  Why?"  I asked.  "I don't know but it's for fun, she said to me some days ago." 

"Yes it is.."  She stood up.  I saw her head full of fake blood with an arrow on her head.............   "Next time don't do that, okay?"  I told her.  "No....I'll keep doing it."  She pouted and went to her room.

FUYU'S P.O.V

Sheesh!  I just want to play with them.......It's because they're all busy and they don't have time playing with me....That's why I have to get all their attention!!!  

Next Day.....

I acted like a dead person by wearing a soldier uniform, with fake blood on my chest, holding a gun, laying down at the floor with a salute.  I heard Tsuba-nii and Azu-nii's voices, and they were about to go out of the elevator.

"So, that's what happen-  AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  I heard Tsuba-nii's shout and I was pretending to be dead.  "Fuyu!!   Fuyu!!!!!"  Tsuba-nii fell for my trick.  I felt his breath near my mouth, "This will me my last kiss for you."

I reflexed and pointed the gun in his head, "I'm a zombie, nii-chan~"  I scared him.  "Cou-could it be!!  Panzer of the dead became real!!!!!!  And the first victim is Fuyu!!"  "Look, I'm just joking."  I laughed.

"Fuyu-chan, you almost made me faint....Don't do that again or I'll have a heart attack."  Azusa-nii was worried.  I scratched my head, "Kukukuku."  I grinned.

I went back to my room, still looking like a zombie. "No, Fuyu-chan is a zombie??!!!"  I heard Ema-nee-chan shout.

---------------------------------------

It's the night were my siblings comes home early, so I gotta pretend like a dead person!!  I wore a sunfish costume on my head with knife and blood, to pretend that it ate me.  I laid down at the carpet near the door so

they can shout their hearts out.  I heard Yusuke and Ema-nee's voice, "It's almost our exam, right?"  I heard Yusuke-kun and Ema-nee-chan having a conversation.  Then the doorknob twists and BAM, the door opened,

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"  They both screamed in unison.  "Fuyu-chan has been eaten by a sunfish!!!!!!!!"  Ema-nee shouted.  "Help!!!!"  Yusuke shouted.  "Teehee~"  I laughed and removed the

sunfish costume, "E-eh?!!!  What the heck!  Scaring us like that!!"  Yusuke got mad.  "I'm just bored."  I whistled.  Ema-nee giggled with a worried look, I walked away and waited for the others.

I wore my sunfish costume again, and I heard Suba-nii's voice....  "I'm ho--  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"  He fainted.  "Eh?"  I took of my sunfish costume, "Fuyu is eaten by a fish......."  Suba-nii murmured in his sleep because

he fainted.  "Hihihihi."  I laughed again.  This is so fun~!!!!    

--------------------------------------

Next was, I put a bottle full of pills, and pretended that it was poison so I covered it with a sign......  'Poison'  ^__^  I think that's about it..    "Fuyu-chan?  Are you there?"  I heard Louis-nii's voice.  "We'll come in!"  And Juli's voice.

I laid down at the floor looking I fainted from the poison, "Fuyu?  Ha?  Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"  Louis-nii screamed.  I never heard him scream before...  He was just calm in every situation.   "Fuyu-chii!!!"  I heard Juli's voice near my

ear, "Sh-she was poisoned?!"  Louis-nii was tense and panicked.  "Just kidding."  I smiled and he laughed.  "Don't scare me like that, Fuyu-chan."  Louis-nii told me then hugged me.  "I will...."  I laughed.

---------------------------------------

I put a belt with an axe on the back, looking I was lumber-jacked.  "Heeheheee.."  I laughed evilly and laid down like a dead victim.  I heard Kaname-nii and Iori's voice, they went down the stairs, I just waited for them to scream.

"Fu-fuyu?!!!"  Iori-nii had a trembling voice.  "I-iori, calm down!"  Kaname-nii told Iori-nii.  I heard Iori-nii crying, I crawled to him, "I-iori-nii......"  I crawled like a person who's about to die....  "Fuyu!" He hugged me tight.  

"I'm kidding!!!"  I laughed.  Iori-nii's crying face became a smile, "I'm glad!!"  "U-ummm.........what just happened?"  Kaname-nii asked.

----------------------------------------

I saw Natsume-nii in his apartment, I was at the terrace, "Hohohohohohohoo!!"  I wore the crocodile on my legs, pretending that it ate me.  I saw Natsu-nii go in, he didn't notice me at first, he made a cup of coffee, and

started walking here, he stretched his body, "Today's a good sunny da-"  He dropped his mug.  "Fuyu!!!!"  He ran to me.  I almost laughed while lying down, "Kukukukukukukuku."  I laughed.

"Eh?"  He said.  "Just kidding!"  I stood up and removed the crocodile, "Nice sunny day, right, Nii-chan?"  I went out of his apartment and walked back home holding a crocodile.

-----------------------------------------

I sneaked through backstage from Fuuto's concert just near town, I used makeup to make a gunshot through my eye.  "Thank you very much!"  Fuuto-kun said and I just finished using make-up and laid down on the wall,

Fuuto-kun hummed.  "A-a-aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"  He shouted.  "What's wrong, Fuuto-sama?"  The body guards went in.  "Ne-nee-chan is dead!"  He pointed at me.  "That's your sister?"  They asked.

"U-uh...yeah........"  He went near to me.  "Got 'ya!!"  I laughed....  Fuuto-kun got mad and poked my eye, "Ittteee~~!!!!"  "I'll let you off this time!  By the way, your acting pulled off."  He told me.  "Really?  Well, I'll pretend to be dead after your

concert~!"  I went out of backstage.

-----------------------------------------

I wore a shirt, full of needles with fake blood stained on my shirt....  "Hihihihihi.."  I laid down at the floor holding needles, "I'm home~"  I heard Hikaru-nii's voice.  "AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh~!!!"  He shouted.  "Di-did Fuyu-chan commit suicide?!"

Hikaru-nii shouted and asked.  "No!  She's just teasing all of us, she even scared the crap out of Wataru!"  Tsuba-nii answered while going down.  "Why do you always pretend to be dead, nee-chan?"  Wataru asked me.

"I'm bored so...I always do this."  I stood up and went to my room.  "Fuyu...."  Ema-nee tried to stop me.

IN MY ROOM....

Why do I pretend to be dead?................  It's because your all....so busy..and I'm all alone or I'll be melancholic again, like I was........before.........    I sighed, "I'm bored."  I closed my eyes and felt sleepy.

MASAOMI'S P.O.V

I sighed, I can't go home yet...I'm still busy...  I wonder how is Fuyu?  I wonder why is she teasing us...  I'm sure she has a reason and I need to find out.  

========CHAPTER END===========

(Special chapter will be
next!!)