Special Chapter No.2 (Last Runner-up {2}) -(YusukexFuyu)

Title:  Coward Mont Blanc

(A/N:  Sorry for deep words or meanings.)  

FUYU'S P.O.V

It was a autumn weekend, The desserts were still delicious in such a lonely season, though.  "Ah~  Fuyu-chan, we can't eat the desserts anymore....Some of us had stomachaches....."  Ema-nee-chan had a weird face while holding her

stomach.  "I-i'm sorry, it's delicious but it was so many, I ate too muc-  I need to go to the bathroom!!"  Ema-nee ran to the bathroom in a flash.  I saw Yusuke, He doesn't seem sick.   "Yusuke-kun."  I called.

"What?"  He asked me looking at me.  I took out the dessert box, "Want to eat some desserts?"  I asked him politely.  He looked away having a blush on his cheeks, "Su-sure.."  

He walked up to the table, I prepared two plates, and some forks and spoons.  "What do you want?"  I asked him showing him the desserts inside the box.  "A-ah, shortcake."  He took the strawberry shortcake.  I laughed...  

Yusuke-kun is so cute.........  .______.   >///////////<  Wai-wait!!  I didn't mean....  O/////////O........  -/////////-   "Fuyu?"  Yusuke called and I blurted, "A-ah!!!  Wha-what!?  I'll eat Mont Blanc~!!!"  I took the Mont Blanc and sat on the other side of the table, facing Yusuke-kun......   I looked at my Mont Blanc, my heart skipped a beat, unable to eat.

Feeling confused about my feelings, I tried looking at Yusuke for a second, and he was staring at me.  I panicked and started eating my dessert, I was thinking about something while eating my dessert.

Should I confess?........  It's making me feel uneasy.....   To say every one of my feelings...  In these simple words...  I don't know how...   "Are you alright, Fuyu-chan?"  Yusuke-kun suddenly asked, I nodded and didn't speak another word.

We both finished eating and I put back the desserts inside the fridge.  

YUSUKE'S P.O.V

I went back to my room and closed my door, I covered my mouth, I know I loved you once, but.....it's heavy..  Is there anything else to say now?   I asked myself in a soft voice,

"Should I confess?"  I slid down laying my back at the door, then sighed as I sat down at the floor.  "Yusuke-kun?"  I heard Ema.  I opened the door and calmed myself down,  "What is it?"  I asked her.  

"I was wondering if you can give this to Fuyu, I need to go to the bathroom again....."  She looked awful.  I nodded and took what she gave to me, "A-a ring?"  I gulped.  Wedding ring!!!!???????  

NO.......it's just a ring from mom....and it's for Fuyu..
 I went straight to Fuyu's room with a rough walk, looking like a mad man.  I knocked at her door, she opened.  "Ahh~  Yusuke-kuuunnn!!!!"  She looked at me and she turned pale. 

"I have something to give to you."  I looked down at her.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

I shaked like a vibrating phone, he was glaring at me.  What did I do wrong?????!!!!!!!!  ;A;   "Wha-what is it?"  I was smiling but still my smile was shaking.  He gave me something, it was a small box.

He looked away, "It's from-"  I immediately opened it and I saw a ring..  O//////////////////O  ~///////////////////~  Is this......what I think.......it is..........?   I looked at Yusuke with my tomato-red face, "Yu-yusuke?"  I smiled like an idiot. 

He then blushed, "I-it's not like what it looks like!!   It's a ring from mom!!"  He embarrasingly explained it to me.  I blushed.  ....................!!!!!!  "A-ah!!!  YE-YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  My eyeballs were shaking.  

"I'm sorry!!  I will be going to my room!!!!!!!"  I apologized, and he walked away.  I closed the door, and sighed.  I put my shaking hand to my heart that was still beating until today.  The one who loved the most, who was that?...............  

Thinking on it all, I see our time.  Disappear, fade away from my sight...  Even though there are still ties that bind us.  If I forget about you......  I could face..  "My own reflection."  I spoke.  

"If it's the truth, let is show."  I saw Ema-nee-chan at my right side.............   "......................................................................."  

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I let out a loud shout, we both shouted.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"  We shouted in unison.

"Do-don't scare me like that, it scared the crap out of me."  I held my poor chest, my heart was so scared, it almost popped.  Ema-nee laughed.

"As I've said........If it's the truth let it show."  She told me holding my shoulder. You say but I don't know, because I am just a coward after all.  If we discussed the contract, between you and I, I know that I would fall right into you again...  

I sighed, "I think it's impossible......in the mean time..  "  I told Ema-nee.  She frowned...  "Well......  I'm going out, bye for now~!"  She went outside.  I sighed heavily and burried my face to my lap.  

YUSUKE'S P.O.V

To say every one of my feelings, In these simple words, I don't know how..  I know I loved you once but it's heavy....Is there anything else to say now?  

"Ack!!!  What should I DOOOO????!!!!!!!!"  I banged my head to the wall three times making lousy noises that made my brothers worried.  JUST MAKE ME NUMB!!  I cry out in my head.  

A plea to no one..  

"If it's the truth, let it show...."  I told a phrase what my mom told to me when I was a kid...  I sighed.  Because I'll be too scared to say anything, Montblanc tastes the sweetest, when eaten barefoot, with someone you love, but....

I can't do that with you....  

FUYU/YUSUKE'S P.O.V (Both of them have the same thoughts)

That's right...you're here with me now, that's why you fade somehow,  because of that I can never tell you how I feel.  "It would be better............if you just died, right before my eyes..."

NORMAL P.O.V

Fuyu stood up and ran to Yusuke's room, I must confess or..........  She thought to herself.  "If it's the truth let it show."  Ema's voice echoed in Fuyu's mind and followed her words.  a

"I can do this!"  She whispered to herself and arrived at Yusuke's room, she knocked.  "Yusuke~!!!  Can I come in?"  She asked.  "Sure."  Yusuke said with a serios tone.  She opened the unlocked the door and

approached Yusuke sitting at the bed, and took a sit at the floor.  

"If it's the truth let it show...."  Fuyu said but she wasn't sure, she wished that it was a lie, but the truth is that she let Yusuke wavered and led him on, she didn't confess...

Because of that.......  I know, I'm still a lowly coward Montblanc........After all been said and done, after I've said you're not the one, you force your heartbreak on me, and just like that i can't breathe....  

I was trembling, "You really don't mean that, didn't you?"  Yusuke looked straight at Fuyu's eyes.  "U-uh......"  She was unable to answer, glancing everywhere.  Then Yusuke hugged Fuyu suddenly, making Fuyu's heartbeat faster.  

Yu-yusuke?
 She thought to herself.  She cried in Yusuke's shoulder, "I-i'm sorry, it's just I'm a coward.....but the real thing is, I-i-i......."  She was unable to speak, because they both touched lips together.

"I love you, and your lips are sweet as a montblanc.  But your a coward MontBlanc, so that makes you bitter.....but it doesn't matter, your the sweetest coward montblanc that I've met."  Yusuke whispered and Fuyu hugged him back.

=========SPECIAL~ CHAPTER END============