Part 2....HikaruxFuyu Special Chapter 2!

(A/N:  To move on to the next special chapter, I would make this chapter a little short, since it's already part 2.)  

FUYU'S P.O.V

3 days and Hikaru-nii will go back to work again, abroad..............   I sighed..  How can I?......    I saw Hikaru-nii, "Ah!  Hikaru-nii."  I walked to him in 3 steps.  "Fuyu-chan, here."  Hikaru-nii gave me a book and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be going away for a while, and I will leave later, at night time.  So I should go out at the mall, stay good, okay?"  He went out.  

Kyaaaa!!!!  How I can I???!!!!   Time to stalk again!!!

--------------------------------

I wore a detective's outfit and stalked him everywhere.  I saw him buying a necklace, I bet that's for his girlfriend.  (<-----------  DENSE!!!)  He even bought a dress, I bet that's for mom.  (<--------- DENSER!!!)  

I followed him everywhere, Tch!  What is he doing???  

HIKARU'S P.O.V

Aah~  Before I go abroad, I shall give Fuyu-chan some presents!!!!!!!!!!   I bought some accesories and a dress for her, even a cute hat.  I sighed, "I can't even think how would I act in front of her....."

I told to myself.  I always crossdress as a girl but I don't know how Fuyu-chan feels about me, I just want to be a good brother to her.   Maybe she always frowns because...I'm not a good role model for her...  

But then I accidentally dropped my gifts to Fuyu, "Oh~  How clumsy of me."  I lightly punched my little head.   I looked at the time, and I have to go back home, because my flight would arrive about in 2 hours/

I ran back home, but then I saw Fuyu pass by running, looking like she was in a hurry but then she saw me, "Ah~ Fuyu-cha-"  I suddenly stopped because she reeled me in and hugged me tight.

I felt some wet and warm drops of liquid in my clothing, and it was Fuyu's tears...  "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!"  She begged.  "Bu-but Fuyu...I need to work so I can support y siblings, parents and even you."  I explained.

"I don't need that!!!  I can do that anytime!!!  You're always abroad, you're not even in my programs, in a contest or even days when my other brothers support me!!!"  She cried.

I widened my eyes and I can't even speak...  I-i didn't know that she felt this way........  I thought I was a brother that she hated, but I-i-i proved myself wrong...I wasn't....   

"You are dear to me!"  She shouted out loud, and all of the people around us, staring at us.  "You're the one who made me poetic, you're the one that I always miss!!!"  She shouted while crying....

Her eyes were sparkling because of her crystal clear tears that dropped on the solid ground.  "Yo-you're a dear big brother to me!!!"  The most important word that moved me echoed and echoed through my ears.

She kept crying in front of me, then my eyesight got a little blurry and I sniffed, some tears dropped from my eyes, "Th-thank you."  I hugged Fuyu-chan and we both cried, while the crowd around us gave us

an applause.  

And I delayed my flight for 1 week, so I'll be spending time with Fuyu in one week!!  

~~~CHAPTER END~~~