Special chapter (Masaomi and Fuyu) =1=

Special chapter:  Ai Kotoba (Love Words)

-Bold and Italic are the lyrics of her song.

FUYU'S P.O.V

I will write a song for you, Masaomi-nii-chan, since you've been kind....and I think I lo-love you?  >_<  No, maybe it's just a thought!!  And he's my brother!!!  But since I feel this way, I'll write a song just for you.

"I'll express my gratitude to you!!!!!!!"  I shouted, "You will express your what?"  Masaomi-nii-chan asked while rubbing my bruises with ointment, "No-nothing!!!!!  I don't know what I said!"  I panicked.  

"Oh, is that so?"  He laughed, O////////O  >/////////<  Dang!  That smile!  Stahp!!  "What's wrong, Fuyu-chan?  Do you have fever?"  Masaomi checked my temperature by pressing our heads together.  ~///////~  My heart......  

"Seems you don't have any fever at all."  He felt relieved.  I nodded, "Now Fuyu-chan, I'll go back.  I need to play with Wataru for a while."  He went outside..................   and I grabbed my pillow, I started burrying my face hard inside the pillow,

"Huwaaahhhh~!!"  I screamed inside the pillow, and covered my flushed face.  Why does it have to be you?  A brother?.........  >  <  Stop, I'll just write a song so these feelings can bloom inside my special paper. 

I sat down and put my paper at the table, I prepared for some scratch papers....  "Sooo~"  I poked my cheek using my ballpen while thinking....  Hmmmm~  

Always there, taking care, I'm immature but you are here, always near by my side.  "Oh yeah, I can write that!"  I wrote it down at my paper.  For the next line....

For listening to my words.....I'll always be so grateful and faithful....  Yes~!  I tell you I will never forget all the favors that you did for me as I was hiding all my feelings fearfully.........

That was when I tried to make a song to tell you what is true:  "I'm thanking you, more than you knew."  I continued it with speaking all of my heart out.......  

"Haahh~!  I'm tired..."  I pouted and twirled my pen around.....  What next....  Aha!  I'll go out and stalk Masaomi-nii-chan.....  Errr......  I mean watch him!!

I went outside and heard his voice, he was at Wataru's room, I spied on him and they were playing with their own stuffe toy bunnies.......  I smiled and giggled quietly, How cute~

I know what to write.  There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too.  Sometimes we love?  .___.  @/////@  Wha-what??!!  Sometimes we hate, this song it holds our fate...  

Right now.......
 ~//////////~  I'm still loving you....?  I stopped writing, Love?  My heart skipped a beat everytime I heard love or see the word love.....My heart is pounding hard....  ~////////////~

"Fuyu-chan?"  Masaomi was beside me, "Huwaahh!!!"  I hid my paper, "What are you doing?"  He asked.  "No-nothing at all??!!"  I panicked while holding my paper tight, "What are you holding, at your back?"  He looked at my back,

"It's just something......not your business!!"  I pouted.  >3<  What should I do???!!!  "Okay.."  He stood up and helped me stand up too, from the floor.  "I'll see you later."  He waved and left me alone..........

I ran back to my room, and my heart was beating, and it was fast......    It's true......I am in love with you..  But.........Are you too?  I am in love with you......But would you love someone as dumb as me?  

I giggled, "I guess my song is not yet done, so I have to do more!!"  I made my hand into a fist and raised it up into the air.  "I can do this!!!!!!!!!!"  I shouted and became serious.  

Giving me what you feel, and your love, is this dream real?  ...............  For crying as you hear this song?  Maybe not.........  Teehee~!  I'll only give you my thanks all day long...

Don't forget, it is set, my childishness will once get old, far ahead, but not yet...
 And then we'll meet, you and me, will celebrate it 39 times in a line.  The gratitude that I carry, in all the songs and verses...

I've created through my life to send you when you'd not be close to me.........From this place, here and on and out, I know you'll always take good care of me and my words.

"I think I'm half way done.."  I giggled.  "Fuyu-chan, it's time to eat."  Ema-nee-chan knocked from the door, "Coming!!"  I hid my paper at some folders.

-----------------------------------------

We ate together at the dining room, "What's wrong, Fuyu-chan?"  Ema-nee-chan asked me, "No-nothinggggg~"  I panicked because maybe she caught me getting embarassed, the reason is I'm beside Masaomi!!!!!!!  

>///////////////<  >=<  Calm down!!  Calm down....  I ate calmly, "So, Fuyu-chan, what were you doing inside your room, you were a little noisy?"  Masaomi asked me, "I-i was.......writing something."

"Oh is that so?"  Masaomi smiled.  We all ate lunch, and it was my turn to wash the plates, "Washuuu~"  I hummed the word while washing, "Ah~  Fuyu, can you wash this for me?  Sorry for the bother."

Masaomi-nii-chan gave me his mug, "Su-sure, it's not a bother at all."  I took it and put it together with the others, There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too....  Sometimes we love...sometimes we hate,

is this what you await?  Well....  "Fuyu-chan?"  I looked at Masaomi, "You're blooming today."  He said and my heart skipped a beat...  I'm blooming!!!  -///////-  >///////////<  *///////*  

I finished washing the plates, and ran back to my room...  "Hihihihihi, my precious~~"  I wrote the lyrics down on what I thought earlier....  Now, it's time!!!!!!

"What did you eat then yesterday?"  "And what did you do?"  "Did you think of me as much as I think of you?"  Why don't you tell me about all the things you're hiding too?  "Did you eat for two?"  "And what did you do?"

"I don't know.....maybe I forgot all the things about you."  I am in love with you, but it's a lie and nobody knew, the truth is I'm crazy for you!  I just can't hurt someone dear to me.......

Listen, I am...  in love with you!!!   
>//////////<  @////////////@  I can't write that!!   Too fast to be in love, and first he's my brother!!!!!!!!!  ............Well, I'll just write it down, since these are my feelings to you, onii-chan.  

I will give my heart to you, and I'm just wanting to laugh with you and say:  "So this was your love song?"  

There's a you who is like the me, there is the me who is like the you, we are different and we are alike, So different that we can be, so alike...  And forever I will show my love, sending words to you with a turtledove.

They are from me and just for you, so many birds........Carrying my love words..
 "I'm finished!!!!"  I shouted and my song was done, however will I give this to him...or not?  I held my song tightly and 

put it on my chest.......  "The truth is if you never noticed me or not.........I-i...think I love...you?  Or I just love you as a sibling?"  I felt that being him as a sibling was my downfall, I sat down..........  

"What should I do now?"  I asked myself while looking at my paper, "This will reach you someday, I know it, but today is not the time.."  I put it on my table and slept.

MASAOMI'S P.O.V

I guess it's time for treating Fuyu-chan's bruises, I went to her room and it wasn't locked, I went in and she was sleeping peacefully......  I'll just do it later.  I looked at her, she was sleeping with a beautiful smile put on her face,

"Oh yeah, I forgot Usa-tan."  I picked up my bunny and I accidentally played the records, "The truth is if you never noticed me or not......I think I love you?   Or I just love you as a sibling?.............What should I do now?

This will reach you someday, I know it, but today is not the time.."  I heard Fuyu's voice, Sh-she loves someone?  I noticed a paper, "Is this what she was writing?"  I read the words and it was a song...

Title:  Ai Kotoba

Lyrics:  

Always there, taking care. I'm immature but you are here, always near, by my side
For listening to my words, I'll always be so grateful and faithful
I tell you I will never forget all the favors that you did for me as I was hiding all my feelings fearfully
That was when I tried to make a song to tell you what is true: "I'm thanking you, more than you knew"

There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too
Sometimes we love, sometimes we hate, this song it holds our fate

Right now, I am still loving you
It's true, I am in love with you
Are you too? I am in love with you
But would you love someone dumb as me?

Giving me what you feel, and your love, is this dream real?
For crying as you hear this song, I'll only give you my thanks all day long

Don't forget, it is set, my childishness will once get old, far ahead, but not yet.
And then we'll meet, you and me, will celebrate it 39 times in a line
The gratitude I carry, in all the songs and verses
I've created though my life to send you when you'd not be close to me
From this place, here and on and out, I know you'll always take good care of me and my words

There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too
Sometimes we love, sometimes we hate, is this what you await?
Well...

"What did you then eat yesterday?"
"And what did you do?"
"Did you think of me as much as I think of you?"
Why don't you tell me about all things you're hiding too?

"Did you eat for two?"
"And what did you do?"
"I don't know, maybe I forgot all the things about you."

I am in love with you
But it's a lie and nobody knew
The truth is, I am crazy for you!
I just can't hurt someone dear to me
Listen, I am in love with you
I will give my heart to you
And I'm just wanting to laugh with you, and to say:
"So this was your love song?"

There's a you who is like the me
There's a me who is like the you
We are different and we are alike
So different that we can be, so alike

And forever I will show my love
Sending words to you with a turtledove
They are from me and just for you, so many birds
Carrying my love words...

To: Someone dear to me,  Teeheee~  <3

I put it back to the table, I wonder who is dear to her?  I looked at her, and she was awake.  "Ah-ah!  E-eh!  Did I wake you up?"  I saw her blushing and she stood up, "D-did you read it?!"  She was red, very red.  

I guess she's embarassed, "I'm sorry, I need to go, sorry for the bother!!" I walked away.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

He...read....my love words.......  ~//////////~   I felt happy but I was relieved that he didn't think that it wasn't him, then I noticed that he forgot Usa-tan.......I have an idea!!!  I twisted it's arm and put it in the song that I made for him,

"I hope you notice it."  I said and I tried  to find him, I saw him at the living room, "Nii-chan!  You forgot Usa-tan!"  He noticed me and he blushed, "Th-thank you, Fuy-chan."  He thanked me and

finally ran away..............  Twist the arm, nii-chan~

MASAOMI'S P.O.V

Fuyu gave me Usa-tan and I twisted the arm accidentally...again, and I saw something inside, it was the song that Fuyu made...  So it means, that I'm her............

I kept staring it with me having a blush all around my face...  Fuyu loves me?  "I hope you notice it."  Usa-tan's records played and I heard Fuyu talking, so it really means.........  My heart skipped a beat......

Ai Kotoba, Love words......

======SPECIAL~CHAPTER END======