Special chapter (Runner-up) Love triangle chapter (TsubakixFuyuxAzusa)

Love Triangle chapter between Fuyu, Tsubaki and Azusa...

Fuyu and Tsubaki:  Suki, Kirai (Like and Dislike)

Fuyu and Azusa:  World is Mine/ Another: World is Mine

FUYU'S P.O.V

I was walking from the mall because I bought something from the store and someone hugged me from the back, "Fuyu-chan, I loveeeee youuuuuuu~~~~~~"   He said while hugging me tight.  "E-eh?!!  Love?!  What the!"  I panicked.  

"Then....I like you."  He smiled.  "Listen, I don't like you....too sudden.  I like you?......I dislike you, I don't know!!  I dislike you!!"  I shouted.  "I like you~!  There's no other, I like you!!!"  

He hugged me again with all of the public looking at us.  >//////<  @////@   I don't know if I like you or I don't like you, Like, Dislike, it won't stoppp!!!!!!  

I punched him on the head and ran away from him, "I like you, Fuyu-chan!!!!"  He shouted from far away........  I went back home, and headed straight to my room..........

Dang it!  That guy's confessions are spinning in my head!!  @____@  "I like you, Fuyu-chan~!"  The voice of Tsubaki-nii spinned around my head.  "I don't like you.....wait...no....Isn't there a middle area between like and dislike?!"

I asked myself looking at the mirror, But I'm forced to make only one choice.......  "I have a crush on you, Fuyuu-chan~!!"  E-eh?  Why is Tsubaki-nii confessing it at public!!  That guy!!!  >///////////<  

I'll just take some food and eat inside the room, I don't want him clinging to me all day, or even the night.  

----------------------------

I woke up and I saw Tsubaki on top of me, "Huwaahh~!"  I shouted, "Wait, why are you wearing a tuxedo, is there a wedding or something?"  I asked him before pushing him out of the bed.

"Oh yeah, the answer is already decided!"  Tsubaki stood up at the floor, "The what?"  I asked.  "The wedding of course, the future is perfect!!!"  He said..............  "..............................................."  "And yeah I want to live in with lots of trees!

And about 3 kids."  He explained........  ".........................................."  "But wait, why???!!!!"  I shouted.  "What do you mean?"  He was poker-faced.  "We're only 16, right?"  I said.  "I'm 24.."  He smiled.  ".......................Err...

we're siblings."  "Oh then, we'll un-adopt you."  He teased.  "But going out is wrong!!"  I shouted.  "I like you~"  "Listen to me, idiot!!!!!!!!"  I punched him in the face, There's no guard at all, you're full of weak spots...  TTwTT

"Oh yeah, I need to go to school!"  I pushed him outside, "Oh yeah, Fuyu-chan, have this panda."  He gave me a panda bear, it was so cute that I blushed...  "Wait, thank you!  -/////-"  I closed the door and prepared myself for school.

AT SCHOOL.......

I want to love you- fluffy~ fluffy~  I smiled at the principal's (baldie) speech....   Milk and panda, turned into a white bear~  "The world is so lively."  I said to myself.  I don't know if I like you or don't like you......  .__.

I don't like you but I like you...  -////- >////////<  What??!!!  

-------------------------------

NORMAL P.O.V

On the way home, Fuyu's eye caught something, she saw a rainbow quartz.......  Her eyes sparkled, "Too bad, it's 20,000 yen."  Fuyu walked away.  While Tsubaki was staring at her at the post, and he picked up his wallet from

his pocket, "Heeehehehehehe~"  He laughed playfully.

TSUBAKI'S P.O.V

I went in the store that Fuyu looked at, "Welcome sir, what do you want to buy?"  The man at the counter said, "I would like that rainbow quartz."  I pointed.  "I see, is that your girlfriend, the one who peeked earlier?"

He asked, I scratched my head, "Not really~  hehe~"  I bought the rainbow quartz and can't wait what Fuyu-chan's reaction.  I walked back home.  "Fuyu-chan~!"  I called for her, I was in front of her room.

FUYU'S P.O.V

"Fuyu-chan~!"  I heard Tsubaki-nii-chan's voice.  -w-  What now?  I opened my door and Tsubaki-nii was there, "What?"  I asked politely to hid my anger.  "I bought you something."  He said, "Hope it's not a wedding ring."

"Here!"  "Eh?!"    He gave me a box, and I opened it, "The rainbow quartz, wait......0//////0 How did you know?"  I asked him.  "The rainbow quartz was in the shop across school, you were staring at the window display a while ago,

it's nothing you should worry about."  He scratched his head.......  I felt bad..but I felt happy too.  "Oh really?"  I was sarcastic.  It's guys like you who I tend to hate most of all, I wonder, if that is why I'm so confused....  I see, so now

you've shown me that you have a sweet side, too.  And now I'm trembling, holding back tears.  

TSUBAKI'S P.O.V

She was trembling........   But you know, although, maybe, I'm not the smartest of them all...Even so.."If there's one thing I know..."  I said to her while blushing...  "There isn't.."  She said it straight with her poker-face.

"It's that I am in love with you!!"  I hugged her, I haven't a single doubt, don't worry, you can trust me...   

See now, you have sparked something new in me, it's burning brightly, my temperature won't stop rising, my heartbeats quickening.  "I love you with all of my heart."  I hugged her tighter.  "I know it might be to sudden, but it's real."

I confessed.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

This is bad.....I feel something changing....  His sweetness is something that I can't ignore.....Even f he can be a pervert.....Scales tipping, heart pounding...I'm faling....  But why am I falling, I thought I already fall for one person.

I want to let myself love you , the future sparkles...  Mr. Panda fallen asleep, how tedious..  The seeds of our love were planted, growing slowly but soon they bloomed out of control.....wait what??!!!  >/////<

I hugged him back, "Ju-just this time......but....I li-like...you too......"  I confessed.  My heart doesn't know where to belong..  because I'm really lost....and don't know what to do.

Tsubaki smiled, and kissed me in the cheek, It was almost like it was fate, knowing they felt the same....Almost like they were made for eachother....Hard to notice, Dislike has two sides, but know we both know we were meant to be.

Who do I really love?  ~////////~  My heart is messed up, or should I not love at all???!!!!  >/////<   Nyaaaahhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!   "I know how I feel, I know now!!!!!!"  I shouted,  "I love you as my onii-chan!  Don't get mistaken.  >/////>"

I blushed hard, "My feelings for you will never change-I love you."  He hugged me again, and I hugged him back....   Though it's hard, now we both understand.......Liking and Disliking...  

-----------------------------------------

AZUSA'S P.O.V

I was spying on them both, Tsubaki-niiiii, but I can't mess with them now.......  I got to make a move to!!

NEXT DAY.......

I knocked on Fuyu's door, "Come in~!"  She said and I went in, "Ah!  Azusa-nii-chan, what are you doing here, is something wrong?"  She asked, "Can you go outside with.....me?"  I asked straight, "Oi! Oi!  >__<  Wh-what?!"

She panicked....  "Don't worry, as siblings...  We should hang out more."  I said calmly.  "Ah~  Yes, yeah.  I'll go get ready."  She pushed me lightly out fo the room, I went downstairs and just waited for her there.  

She went down and she was wearing a pink dress, with her tied in pigtails by red and black ribbons.  The number one princess in the whole world, I know that and it's why you are my.........bride.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

Why so sudden?  But it's alright, we went outside besides home.  We went around the city.  "You got a new haircut?"  Azusa-nii asked, "Ye-yeah, Louis-nii-chan fixed my hair."  I explained.  

"Are those new shoes?  They look great on you."  He complimented.  "Oh, thank you."  I blushed lightly.  Our hands seems empty.......Wait, I didn't think of anything!!!!!!!

AZUSA'S P.O.V

Two compliments, check!  Third off, Only a word you say, but there's no need to drag on.  I understand, your hand is empty, so should we hold them?  I looked at her hand, I held to it but she didn't want to let me hold her hand,

"It's kinda awkward........"  So stubborn, it's that tough act you try to uphold, you don't need to worry at all.  You're always cute...  

FUYU'S P.O.V

My stomach growled...............  ~//////////~  Ehhhhhhhhh~   "You're hungry, well, let's go eat at a cafe."  Azusa-nii suggested, "Ah~  Su-sure, I'll pay for it!!"  I panicked.  "No, it's alright, since your my princess for today."

He held my hand and kissed it.  @//////////////////@  Gyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  I blushed, "O-okay..."  >~<  Why am I always attracted by boys?  And they are my siblings too.....  Q__Q  

"Let's go."  He grabbed my hand and we went by to a near cafe, "Welcome~!"  The maid said.  We both sat down in a table near the window, "What do you want, Fuyu-chan?"  Azusa-nii asked.  "Pudding please."

I said politely.  Azusa-nii said to the maid, "Right away, master."  The maid walked to the counter.  I kept waiting..  The pudding finally arrived, "Enjoy."  The maid walked away, I took the pudding but Azusa-nii took it from me.  

"Eh?"  I was surprised, he got a spoon of the wobbly pudding, "Open your mouth~!"  He said with the spoon in front of my mouth, "E-eh?  What?  But........  -//////////-"  I got embarassed, my stomach growled again..........

>//////////<  I ate the pudding with Azusa-nii feeding me, "Is it good?"  He asked.  "Ye-yeah...."  I looked away with a blush.  He kept feeding me the pudding, and I feel uneasy.....  

We went outside from the cafe after paying for the food, my heart skips a beat everytime I think about love, two people outside, eating in a cafe...and that is me and Azusa!!!!!!!!!!   @///////////////@

"What's wrong, Fuyu-chan?  Do you have a fever?"  He checked and put his hand on my forehead, "Seems you don't have any..."  He kissed my forehead.  Awwuuuuuhhhhh~   >////////////<  

I ran away from him, and I looked at the dress at the window display.....  It was beautiful.  I want it.  I looked at my wallet to look for money, but it was empty and it was very clean.......  TT_TT

AZUSA'S P.O.V

That was the dress she wanted, I giggled.  "Do you want me to buy that for you?"  I went near to her, I saw her eyes sparkled with her wanting it desperately.  I pushed her lightly inside the store, "E-eh?!  What are you doing, Azusa-nii?"

She tried to stop with her feet, "I'll buy you that dress."  I said to her, she blushed........   and covered her face using her arms, I blushed at her because she was too cute.

I let her try on the dress that she wants, when she finished changing her clothes, I was flushed.  She looked like a true princess, "Is it alright?"  She asked while taking a look.  I nodded without speaking.

Just to add something, you need a white horse from a book and cart her off.  "We'll buy this!"  I shouted.  "Okay, I'll just take this off."  She said, "No, you don't have to..we'll just pay for it.  Just remove the price tag."

She nodded with embarassment.  We paid for the dress, we passed by a merry-go-round, and to fit it with her dress, you need a white horse.  "Can we ride there?"  She asked me, "Of course."

We walked to the merry-go-round and it was our turn to ride on it, I picked a white horse just for her, "Now give me your hand, my dear princess."  I let out my hand, and she held on to it, she climbed up to the white horse and

I saw beside her, the merry-go-round started spinning around, she has a smile plastered on her face.  I held her hand, "......................No......"  She let it go, You only try to act tough, so I'll poke you 2 or 3 times in the cheek.

Your only prince in the whole world, even though I don't really think that I'm like it, but still, it's not bad as you think, I'll eventually find out, everything about you but I really don't understand, I won't ever, with your mystery.

After the merry-go-round, we continued walking around the city, a summer breeze passed through her and her hair flowed throughout the wind, I got a chance to smell her strawberry-scented hair, 

she was embarassed, I just knew it.  You have a weak spot, but it's just hard to find it.  

FUYU'S P.O.V

~//////////////~  My hair.......My heart is going doki doki again...  Shortcake with a strawberry on top, Pudding made with well-selected eggs, everything, everything, I will hold myself back from it.  Don't think that I'm a selfish girl, even I will

be able to do if I try, you will regret this afterwards!!!!!!!!  >__<  Then suddenly, Azusa-nii hugged me from the back.  He hugged me full of warmth with his cuddle....  I held his arms too.

AZUSA'S P.O.V

"Your my number one princess in the whole world, I'll always watch you so don't you wander off........And sometimes I'll try to grab you gently."  I said to her...  "Pri-princess?"  She blushed.  "Be more careful."

I teased.  "E-eh????!!  What the?!"  She burried her face in my arms, "You're an idiot."  Her face was flushed............  But I know that you're head over heels for me!

FUYU'S P.O.V

I feel head over heels for you, do you feel the same way?  ~//////////~   Azusa-nii kissed my head, "Strawberry-scented, huh?"  He teased........  Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O//////////O  x////////////x  

-----------------------------------

We went back home and we saw Tsubaki-nii in front, "Ne~  Azusa, she's mine.."  Tsubaki-nii pulled me from Azusa, "No, I know she likes me more."  Azusa-nii pulled me again from Tsubaki.  

"Oi, oi~"  I tried to stop them.  "Tell me, Fuyu-chan, wo would you pick between us two!!!"  They both asked me, "Ehhhhh~   Ummmmmmmm......"  I looked at both sides, I hugged them both....  "Nobody compares...  I'll pick you two!"

I teased.  "Eeehhhh~!"  They both got surprised.

==========SPECIAL~CHAPTER END===========