Chapter 3: Unknown feelings

FUYU'S P.O.V

            "I'm being enrolled?"  I asked Ukyo.  "Yes, and you'll be taking a test later, after lunch."  He explained.  "A university?  Is that even possible?  Highschool and I'm inexperienced."  I pouted.

             "You can't be here all day, you need to study."  He was serious.  "Some of the boys here study in different universities and schools, take your pick."  Ukyo was writing it all down in a paper.  I stared at the writing quite a while,

              "Where will Ema-nee-chan go to?"  I asked.  "Oh, Hindoe high school, why?"  Ema-nee-chan popped at my front, "Gahhh!"  I shouted.  "You surprised me.........Anyways..  I want to be enrolled at Hinode High school!"

           I said to both of them.  "Yusuke-kun, will go to the same school as us too."  Ema-nee-chan explained, "Is that so?"  I laughed.  "Fuuto too."  Ukyo spoke.  "Fu-fuuto!!!!!!"  I was surprised.  "Yahooo!!  I get to meet my next brother!!!"

             I jumped, "Ara Ara!  Is this her, Ukyo?"  I heard voice from the back, I turned around and I saw a lady.....   "Ukyo-nii-chan...is this your girlfriend?"  I asked him.  "E-rr..."  "Nice to meet you, mam!  Come take a seat."

          Hospitality mode, ON!  "Ettto~  Fuyu-chan, she's not Ukyo's girlfriend, first of all, he's the 4th son and second, he's a boy...."  I heard the words of Ema-nee-chan and my body became pale.....  "I'm very sorry, nii-chan."

            I apologized.  He hugged me, "You can call me Hikaru-nii-chan."  Why does this person have to be a crossdresser!!! O.O  

                               ----------------------------------------------------------------

            "Fuyu-chan, are you ready?"  Ema-nee-chan said at the front of the elevator, "Just a minute, I'll get my things."  I answered her back.  After getting my things, I ran to the elevator and went in.  "So, Fuyu-chan, I wonder what class, you'll be in."

            Ema-nee-chan wondered.  "Well, if I always have my free time back at the orphanage, I always read books inside the library....So maybe, I can pass the test."  I was motivated.  Ema-nee-chan giggled, "Well, good luck."  She said.

                            AT HINODE HIGH SCHOOL...

              "Start!"  The teacher at the front said with a loud voice mixed with his serious face.  I let out my paper, and started answering...  Hmmm, this seems easy.

                            NORMAL P.O.V

              "Neeee~  Chi-chan, is she doing alright?"  Juli said to Ema.  "Well, she looks alright, just look at her, wait.... she's done?!"  Ema looked at her with surprise, "The teacher is already looking at her test paper and look,  they're shaking hands."  Juli pointed.  

           Fuyu went outside of the room and started jumping because of joy, "So, how did it go?"  Ema asked.  "I passed, and the teacher said I didn't have any mistakes!"  Ema clapped her hands,

          "Let's tell the others."  Ema grabbed Fuyu's hand going back to their home.  The went inside the elevator and waited to reach at the top, after the elevator opened.  Fuyu hurried inside, "Ukyo-nii-chan!!!"  She shouted to call for Ukyo.  "What is it?"  He walked out of the kitchen, "I passed the test!"  Fuyu waved her arms around because of excitement, "Really?"  Ukyo smiled.  "And she got full marks on her test."  Ema explained.

           "Well, I guess she can be a lawyer someday."  Ukyo teased.  They all laughed.  But meanwhile, Yusuke was spying at them for a while, he was spying upstairs, seeing them laughing.  Staring at Fuyu for quite a while.  

              Fuyu noticed that she wa being watched and looked at the stairs, Yusuke hid and he was gone.  "I'm just imagining thing..."  Fuyu whispered to herself.  Yusuke was sitting down at the corner, with his eyes widened and cheeks red, "That was close...."  He wiped his sweat from his face and feeling weird.  

                        FUYU'S P.O.V

             I saw Azusa cleaning Tsubaki's room.  I decided to help him, as a new member of this family, I should help.  I walked near to him, "Nee~  Can I help you?"  I asked him politely, "Su-sure..."  He was nervous..  I grabbed the broom and dustpan, and gathered the trashes at the dustpan, "Sheesh, Tsubaki-nii-chan's room is so messy."  I said to myself, "I know right...I know he's older than me, but he's more reckless and careless than me."  Asuza-nii-chan explained.

           "Well, I'll help you...  I do a lot of cleaning."  I smiled.  "Thank you."  He said, and I feel someone is hugging me again.  "Tsubaki-nii-chan..."  I called him, "Nani~"  He hugged me tighter.  I can't breath!!...  >__<  

             I saw Azusa-nii-chan punch Tsubaki, "Now, don't do anything bad to her."  Azusa shouted.  "Ehhh~  I just want to hug her."  Tsubaki rubbed his face.  They were fighting.......  Eh-errr...........  "Maaa~  Maaa~"  I tried to stop them both.

        Then Azusa took me by the stomach and hugged me, "Fuyu will be mine for today."  Azusa said, Tsubaki pouted.  "Fine...  I'll have Ema-chan for today."  Tsubaki went out of the room, "Hey, wait, you can't do that!"  Azusa walked away and my hand started to move on it's own.....  They both walked away......  "W-wait.........."  My hand reached for Azusa but he was gone..  Now I feel alone.....  

           I continued cleaning Tsubaki-nii-chan's room and walked away later, I went to the kitchen to relieve some stress...  I sighed, I drank a cup of coffee that I brewed, Why did I reach for Azusa?........And why do I feel jealous, out of the blue...  

            I asked myself questions, "Nyaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"  I punched the table and bumped my head to it, "I'm just having a bad day."  I said out loud, "Are you alright?"  I saw Subaru at the back....  "No....I'm having a bad day."

           I confessed.  "Why?"  He asked.....  "It's nothing, I'm just a little confused..."  I closed my eyes, burrying my face into my arms.   Then I saw Subaru-nii-chan walk outside the kitchen.  I hurried back to my room,

           "Nee-chan!!"  Wataru was at my front, "Ahh~  Wataru, sorry but I'm having a bad day, let's play next time."  Wataru understood and he smiled brightly.  I jumped in my bed and looked at the ceiling.

          Why do I feel so melancholic?  I have full of curiosity inside my mind and don't know what to do......  I sighed heavily and stared at the ceiling, thinking about something.  

            "I'll just watch TV."  I went to the living room and turned on the TV, "I'll watch some anime."  I put the TV at channel 35, and the title for today's anime is Free!  Iwatobi Swim Club.....  Hmmm, I'll watch..

        When I was watching, "AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"  I fangirled, "What happened?" I saw Ukyo.  I rolled down at the floor, "They're so hott!!!!!!!   Oh my god!!!!"  I fangirled an continued watching, "Ahhh~ Those abs!

         Muscles, Triceps and Biceps!!!"  I shouted out loud and when I opened my eyes, I saw all of them staring at me.....  "Get away, I'm watching anime."  I continued fangirling...  "Ahh!  Mako-chan, Haru-chan, Rin-chan,

           Nagisa-chan, Rei-chan, why do you all have to be so hotttttt!!!!!!  <3"  I screamed.  I tried to finish all of the episodes, "Okay, it's already that last episode."  I watched it until the ending.........   "Uwaahhhhhh~~!!!!

            It's so touching!!!!!!!!"  I cried and rolled at the floor, I was sobbing...  "Need a season 2!!!"  I demanded and talked at the TV.  I became bored later and I was laying down at the floor...........

 ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

              I was laying down, like I was drifting down in the water in silence.  

                             ----------------------------------------------

           After eating dinner, I washed the plates and went to my room.  "Didn't I tell you, you were mine for today?"  Azusa held both of my shoulders...  "I don't know."  I didn't answer truthfully.  "What's wrong?"  He asked.

          "I'm just having a bad day......"  I bowed down my head, covering my eyes.  "What is it?"  Azusa asked me more, he removed my bangs from my face and saw me crying, "What's wrong?"  "I-I'm...ju-just.....ha-having a bad day...

         That's all."  I smiled fakely.  "I'm alright."  I wiped the tears from my face, but am I really......alright?  Azusa stopped me and pulled me, he hugged me inside his shoulders...  "I know that you have a problem, tell me...

            I don't want to see you like this."  He said to me...  But.........  the problem from a while ago.  "Okay...."  We both sat down, "Now, what happened?"  He asked.  " I was with my 'friends' (Tsubaki and Azusa) earlier, they were fighting over me on who will play together since my other two friends (Tsubaki and Azusa) are rivals...... Friend A (Azusa) won and we decided to play together.   While the Friend B (Tsubaki) said, 'he' will play with Friend C (Ema) but the Friend A (Azusa)  was bestfriends with Friend C (Ema), and he didn't want his bestfriend to be taken from him, right?  So Friend A and Friend B fought again and decided to play with Friend C competitively... And Friend D.......was alone, and that was me."  I explained a new story.  "Who are these friends exactly?"......................................I didn't answer.  

            "They..they......I visited my friends from the orphanage and decided to play with them again.. but it was different since I moved in here, they treated me differently..."  I lied.  "Are you sure?"  He made sure of it, I nodded.  He then pinned me down, "I'm sorry."  He noticed it?  He hugged me to comfort me,

             "I shouldn't have left you...."  He hugged me tighter.  "Well, you have a reason, right?  So it's not really a big deal."  "But."  He looked uneasy, "Look, apology accepted."  I hugged him back.  

            I saw him blushing, He's really a shy one, but why does 24-year-old-brothers have to flirt with me....  -//////-  "Well, good night."  I went back to my room.  But I felt someone was watching me again, I went to the back,  and I saw Yusuke, "Yusuke, so your the one who's always spying on me."  I tease him, "No, I'm not!"  He blushed while shouting.  "So why were you spying on me?"  I asked him, "I was just passing by."  He looked away.

           "Nee~  You're in Hinode high school too?"  I asked him, "Y-yeah, you're going to study there, right?"  "Eh..how did you know?"  "Ukyo told me."  He explained.  "Ohhh~  then I need to go to sleep."  I went back to my room,

         "And don't spy on me again."  I teased him, "Argghhh!  I'm not!"  He was tsundere.. Fufufuffuufuufuu.  I slept and waited for a new day.