Chapter 16

"Eww Kenny that smell" I said pushing her hand away from me. "It's not Kenny" I heard him say making my eyes open wide and sit up. I looked around and saw Tristan and the same guy from earlier. I screamed and scooted back towards the headboard.
      "Ok. I'll leave you guys now. Just have her take it easy." The guy smiled shaking Tristan's hand. "Thank you. Charles, again." He said. "No problem" he said picking up his bag and leaving.
       We sat in silence for a minute just looking at each other. I just didn't know how to feel or think. "Quinn I've been wanting to tell you for so long, but I didn't know how" he said sadly. "I have to leaves I said getting up and walking towards the door.
       "I can't let you leave" he exclaimed standing Infront of me. "Yes. You can or I will call the police" I said. "Really" he exclaimed. "Yes" I yelled. "I knew I should've left when I did. Dammit I'm such an idiot" I said to myself pacing.
       "If you do that, he will definitely find you, and Kenny. Do you want that?" he said looking at me. "Do you even know Paul really. He is what the people tell their children about to get them to behave but he really is the devil" he yelled "and he will make sure that if killing will keep Kenny then he won't hesitate" he finished.
      "So, what are you going to do then keep us here and eat us?" I yelled and instantly regretted it. Why do I still feel sympathy for him when he's the one who lied to me. "Fine. I'm going to leave before we both say more hurtful things" he said hurtle and walked out the door making me scream and throw a pillow.
       I sat in Tristan's room just thinking. I tried to leave but there were two guards at the door making sure I didn't leave. They brought me some food, but I didn't want to eat it since I was scared but my stomach was rumbling. I've been eating this food since I got here. I mean now that I think about it and think back it's all making sense.
       Everyone kept saying mates and calling me Luna. Plus, all the secret conversations that would stop when I was around. And then people kept calling Tristan alpha. I was interrupted again by my stomach. "Fuck it" I said grabbing the sandwich and taking a bite. Jesus this was amazing. Just as I was about to take another bite when the door opened, and Kenny ran in.
       "Quinny" she yelled running and jumping on the bed. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah. I went to Chelsea's house. She's awesome" she said. "Who is Chelsea?" I asked. "Hi. I'm Chelsea" she said from the door. She was very pretty but very short. She had short brown hair and a round face. She had on some jeans and a loose fitting shirt to fit her belly which was kind of big but I wouldn't say it out loud.
         "I know my belly is huge. But it's twins and I'm super short" she laughed. "Hi" I said unsure. "I just wanted to bring Kenny over since Tristan said it was fine" she smiled. "Quinny. Her house is so awesome she has a pool with a slide and a trampoline." Kenny said bouncing up and down. "Sorry I gave her some ice cream before we left" she said apologetically.
          "Quinny. Quinny. Quinny." She said jumping in my lap. "Guess what?" She said holding my face. "What?" I laughed. "Anthony has a pet snake and I got to hold him it was so cool. Can I get a snake? Please. Please. Please" she begged. "Ken babe please calm down" I exclaimed. "Sorry her house was so awesome" she yelled falling on the bed making us laugh.
          "Thanks for watching her" I said. "No problem and sorry about the ice cream." She said. "It's fine" I replied. "See you around" she said hopefully and went to leave but stop. "I know I'm overstepping and it not my business. But it's not as bad as you think, and Tristan really loves you so please give him a chance. Give us a chance" she said and walked out the door.
          "Quinny are we staying here now?" Kenny asked looking away from the tv. "No sweetie. We're leaving first thing tonight." I told her. "But why? I like it here" she whined. "All my friends are here. You promised." She pouted starting to cry. I could feel my heart break already. I hated moving around but now I had to worry about Tristan on top of Paul, and I couldn't risk it.
         "I know but these people are very bad people" I told her wiping her tears. "No they're not. They're so nice to us." She said "and I don't want to leave Tristan. He's nice to me." She whined. I'm such a bad sister. "I know you're going to hate me but I have to worry about your safety." I told her. "But I am safe. Tristan said he's a king and his army will protect us" she said. "What" I said looking at her in shock. "Tristan said that he's the king of and he'll protect us because we're family" she said.
        "When did he tell you this?" I asked her confused. "When we went to the rollercoaster place" she said. "What did he tell you?" I asked her. "That he's a werewolf" she said nonchalantly. "What? And you believed him" I asked, and she nodded. "Yeah. Maddy told me, and then I asked Tristan and he said yes that everybody was and that we don't have to be scared anymore or move around anymore." She said and I just looked at her.
          "You told Kenny before you told me" I yelled bursting into Tristan's office. "Please excuse us gentlemen" he smiled at the meeting he had going on. "No stay because I'm leaving" I said slamming the door and walking back upstairs. "You stop this instant" I heard him yell at me. I turned around and looked at him. I could tell he was mad, but I didn't care I was even more mad.
            "What is wrong with you?" He asked. "You stomp into my office and scream at me Infront of everyone and then leave after I told you not to" he said. "So, what!" I yelled. "Six months" I said. "Six months we've been together, and you've been lying to me for all of them. You never been honest with me" I screamed.
          "Yeah just like you were honest with me" he replied. "That's different and you know that" I said. "My mom married Paul when I was in college. I barely knew that man. But you had nothing, but opportunity and you lied to me" I said looking at him feeling my eyes burn. "So fine. Say I told you then what?" He exasperated.
           "I don't know maybe think." I said. "Please you would've left instantly, and you know it" he replied. "I'm going to sleep, and don't come in there" I yelled stomping up the stairs. "It's my room" he yelled as I slammed the door. "Quinny do I have to be mad at Tristan too?" She asked looking at me sadly. "No" I sighed. "I'm sorry you had to hear that" I told her changing into my clothes and getting into bed.