Chapter 41

"I got it" I exclaimed swatting Tristan's hand away. "I know but you have to take it easy" he exclaimed. "I know. I'm just going to the bathroom" I exclaimed rolling my eyes. "I can help" he exclaimed. "Babe I love you but you're smothering me" I smiled walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.
       It's been almost a month since I left the hospital and Tristan has been smothering me with attention. I mean it's not like I don't like it, it's just that he was killing me. I couldn't even pee in peace without him checking on me. "You ok?" He asked through the door making me laugh. "Yes" I called shaking my head. I finished up and limped back to the bed.
        "Are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head. "I want a nice sit down dinner, and I want to go out. One dinner won't hurt" I begged looking at him. "Nope. You have at least two months of healing left" he said. "Fine whatever" I huffed. "Hey guys I brought you dinner" Liv smiled holding a tray with food on it. "Thanks" I smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked sitting the tray down.
         "She wants to go outside." Tristan exclaimed. "Just a nice dinner. That's not soup and not in the bed." I exclaimed making them laugh. "It's almost over." She smiled walking out the room.
          I heard my phone ring and I reached over to answer it. "Hello" I mumbled tiredly. "Quinn" I heard Tegan say waking me up all the way. "Tegan" I whispered looking over at Tristan who was sound asleep. "Hold on" I said grabbing my robe and walking into the bathroom towards the balcony.
          "Tegan. How are you?" I smiled. "I'm good." She sniffed. "I'm sorry. I just feel really guilty about everything." She cried. "It's not your fault." I said trying to console her. "If I hadn't brought Connor home none of this wouldn't have happened" she wept breaking my heart. "Sweetheart I'm fine, and he apologized to me. So please come home" I begged. "I will." She sniffed. "I just need time and space." She said.
         "I'm sorry about what happened to you" I apologized feeling the tears run down my face. "Yeah. Me too" she cried. "I'm here for you Tegan. No matter what" I sniffed. "Thanks you. "Can you tell everyone I love them and miss them" she said. "Tegan" I called before she hung up. "Yeah." She replied. "Call him. Forgive him." I said. "Life's too short to hold grudges" I said. "Besides I know he's sorry and still loves you" I smiled. "Ok." She sniffed. "I have to go." She exclaimed hanging up making me sigh.
         "You know you're supposed to be in bed right?" I heard Tristan say from behind me. "I know I had to use the bathroom" I lied. "You know that as soon as you leave my side, I wake up right" he said lifting me up and carrying me to the bed. "Who was that?" He asked laying me down. "It was Tegan" I said pulling him on top of me making him roll of me in an instant.
         "You can lay on me" I frowned "I won't break" I said kissing him. "I know but I'm heavy and I don't want to hurt you" he said. "What did she say?" He asked hopefully. "Is she ok at least?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah" I sighed "She's just hurt and needs time" I said kissing him.
           "Come on" I whined "I want to see already" I said as Tristan rolled me somewhere. I've been given the ok to finally go outside and eat solid foods. Today Tristan decided to take me somewhere but he forced me to use a wheelchair when they said I can walk.
           "Ok. Here" he smiled taking the blind fold off me showing me a massive house. "Um what's this?" I asked confused. "This is our new home" Tristan smiled. "What" I exclaimed excited "no way" I said looking at him making him nod. "It's so beautiful" I smiled looking at it. It was a rather large two story house with a large porch.
           "I would have to carry you upstairs." Tristan said looking at me. "Fine" I sighed "but only if you kiss me first" I smiled holding my arms out. "You drive a hard bargain" he smiled picking me up and kissing me. "Eww" I heard Kenny yell and run back inside. "Come" he smiled walking into the up the stairs and into the house. We walked into a large foyer with all dark wood floors and white walls.
          "This is beautiful already" I said looking around. To our right was a staircase leading to upstairs. Next to the stairs was a doorway leading into the living room which had a large window overlooking the driveway. We then walked through another doorway which led to a beautiful kitchen that was to die for. The bottom cabinets and island were all painted a nice royal blue piping against the all white counters. There were no cabinets up top only shelves giving it a more open and modern look. There were two large windows one showing the woods and the other showing the back yard which was amazing.
         "This is beautiful" I said looking at him. "I love it" I smiled kissing him. "You didn't even see the rest of the house" he chuckled. "I know but it's beautiful" I said. "Take me to the back yard" I smiled as he walked into the next room which was the laundry room. "This is amazing" I gushed looking at it. It had a washer and dryer with its own sink and cabinets. He walked us to the screen door and opened it letting us outside. The back yard was large and had a pool with a jacuzzi in it. On the farther side was a laundry line for our clothes. "Is this really ours?" I asked looking at him and he nodded. "Take me to our bedroom then" I smiled kissing him making me laugh.