Chapter 12

"Thank you" I smiled at the waiter as he placed down my food. "How come we never came here on our first date?" I asked him looking around. "Well I was hoping to just make out during our first date" he chuckled making me laugh.
      "Wow gotta love your confidence" I smiled. "What? Don't tell me you didn't want to" he shrugged. "Mhmm Nope. I just went for the free movie, and popcorn." I smiled. I was smiling a little too much.
        "Wow I'm hurt" he said putting his hand over his heart making me laugh. "You'll get over it" I shrugged. "Only because I like you." Tristan smiled making me laugh. "Does your family own this place as well?" I asked looking around. It was a fancy upscale restaurant giving off that romantic vibe.
         "No" he exclaimed "But I do know the owners" he exclaimed. "Must be nice" I said taking a bite of my food. "What?" he asked curiously. "Knowing everyone and knowing that you can get help anytime you need" I said sadly. "It has its perks, but it can be kind of annoying" he exclaimed.
        "What about you?" he asked. "Where are you from?" he said looking at me. "Originally I'm from New York. But then my mom moved us to Chicago after my dad died to be closer to my grandparents." I said looking at him. "You don't have any other family?" he asked, and I shook my head not wanting to continue the conversation. "That's fine you can join mines" he smiled kissing my hand.
     "Where are we going?" I asked him as we drove deeper into the forest. "If I tell you, then I'd have to kill you" he smirked. "Fine" I huffed. "Besides we're here anyways" he said stopping the car. He got out and came to my side opening the door letting me out.
      "It's just a short walk" he smiled. "Wait. These aren't going to get me there" I pointed at my shoes. "Fine. Hope on" he smiled turning around so I can hop on his back. "I can't I have on a dress" I said looking at him. "It's fine" he shrugged. "Ok don't drop me" I told him pulling my dress up and climbing on his back.
       We hiked for a few minutes before coming to a stop at a clearing. "Wow" I said in a awe as he put me down. The sky was clear but had star spread across so beautifully. "I found this place when I was in high school after a party" he said coming up behind me. "So you brought me to your make out spot." I feigned disgust. "This is not my make out spot" he laughed. "This is just my spot to be alone" he said. "Be at peace" he exclaimed pulling me into him.
       "So why am I here?" I questioned. "I just thought since I like you" he exclaimed kissing my neck "this could be our spot" he continued making my body go into overdrive. "Mhmm so you are trying to make this your make out spot" I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck smiling. "No" he chuckled "I'm trying to make this our make out spot" he corrected.
      We just stared into each other's eyes just enjoying the feel of each other and the sounds of nature. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Yes" I smiled kissing him.
      I awoke to the smell of breakfast. I got out the bed and followed the smell. "Kenny are you cooking" I moaned rubbing my eyes "you know the only thing you're allowed to use is the toaster" I yawned.
     "Well good thing I'm not Kenny" I heard him say making me finally open my eyes and wake up. "How did you get in here?" I asked. "Well I came earlier but you were asleep. So Kenny and I went to get some food for breakfast" he smiled flipping the French toast. "Wow my favorite" I smiled.
      "Quinny you finally awake." Kenny smiled closing the fridge. "Where are your pants?" She asked looking at me. I realized that I just had on a shirt and some underwear. "Ok. I'm going to go and change" I smiled walking back to my room and finding a pair of shorts. I went and brushed my teeth quickly and made my way back to the kitchen to find Tristan.
       "Where's Kenny?" I asked. "She's setting up the table" he said placing the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. "Clean up nice" he smiled leaning against it. "Thanks" I laughed. "I did like the other look better though" he smiled holding his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and let him pull me towards him. "Good morning girlfriend" he smiled kissing my lips lightly.
       "Mhmm. I love it when you call me that" I smiled into his lips. "Girlfriend" he continued kissing me making me laugh. "Boyfriend" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him.
       "Are we going to eat or are you going to kiss all day?" Kenny asked making us break apart. "Nope were going to eat" I said turning around and walking into the living room.
      We all sat in front of the tv with the breakfast spread on the coffee table. "So this is how you have breakfast every Saturday?" Tristan asked and we nodded. "We usually have cereal though" I said. "And then what do you do after?" He asked. "Sometimes we stay in, sometimes we go out it depends" I shrugged taking a bit of my food.
       "What do you want to do today Kenny?" Tristan asked her. "I don't know" she shrugged not taking her eyes off the television. "We can go to the amusement park again" he offered making her turn around. "Can we go bowling?" She asked shyly. "Sure" he shrugged. "Really?" She perked, and he nodded making her get up and hug him. I swear my heart just exploded. "So hurry up and get ready" I smiled making her run towards her room
        "Thank you" I smiled putting my plate down and getting closer to him. "No problem." He smiled bringing me closer and kissing me. I deepened the kiss climbing atop of him. I felt his hands palm my butt squeezing it lightly making me moan at the feeling. "We should stop before she comes back" I said breaking the kiss as he made his way to my neck. "Mhmm" he moaned slipping his hands under my shirt.
       "Quinny" I heard Kenny yell making us stop. "Yes" I replied pushing him away. "I need help" she yelled back. "Ok" I replied. "Five minutes" he begged pulling me closer to him. "Nope" I exclaimed kissing him. "Kenny needs me" I said jumping of him a lap and leaving before we took it to far.