Chapert 27

I was frosting Kenny's cake when Tristan came up behind me wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck. "Stop" I laughed. "You're going to make me mess up" I smiled. "Well then you should stop and kiss me" he said pulling me away from the cake and kissing me. He tasted like beer and candy. "Watching you today is such a turn on" he smiled. "I cannot wait to mark you" he said kissing on my neck.
"We need to stop people will be coming soon" I moaned. "Fine" he sighed kissing me again. I loved kissing him and being with him. "I actually came in here to talk to you but then I saw you and just had to kiss you" he smiled making me laugh. "What do we need to talk about?" I asked going back to the cake.
"Well some of the neighboring packs have had some of their members turn up dead or missing" he exclaimed sadly making my heart race. "Do they know who it is?" I asked hoping he wouldn't say Paul. "It's Paul." He said lowly. "They say that he also has a partner" he added. "Should I cancel the party?" I asked concerned. "No. He's not close enough and we have doubled up border security" he exclaimed.
"Why couldn't Paul be a regular guy?" I asked to no one in particular. "Don't worry. Kenny is going to have fun tonight and everyone is going to be safe" he said kissing my forehead. "I really think you should mark me. That way you can have full control of the pack, and make sure everyone is safe." I exclaimed looking at him.
"Me marking you is only going to distract me if we don't complete the ceremony" he exclaimed. "Fine" I said poking him in his chest. "But if you don't mate and mark me soon, you'll never touch me ever again" I smiled patting his chest and going back to decorating the cake. "Now go and get dressed our guest will be arriving soon" I smiled at him. "That's just mean" he said walking out the kitchen.
"This is so cute" Tegan said from behind me. "Thanks" I said setting up the finishing touches. "You look cute" I smiled at her. She was dressed up as a Smurfette. She painted her face blue and everything. "Thanks. I figured I could at least get laid here" she laughed making me laugh. "It's a kids party" I exclaimed. "Here's hoping" she exclaimed. "You look cute too." She complimented me. I had on a black floor length dress with my hair in a French roll. I had my makeup done all pale like giving me a dead like appearance.
"Where's your dummy?" She asked making me laugh. "I don't know. He's kind of mad at his costume" I laughed thinking about earlier. I heard the doorbell signaling people were starting to arrive. "I'll get it" Tegan said walking to the door. "Look who it is" she said following Troy, Liv, and Maddy. "Yeah" Troy smiled. "It's my sister that hasn't visited me since" he smiled at her. "What" she exclaimed "when your mate can cook like Quinn then I'll come over" she exclaimed. "I can cook" Liv exclaimed. "Ehh" Tegan and Troy exclaimed at the same time making me laugh.
"So, this is nice" Liv smiled looking around. "Thanks" I smiled. "Now that I'm here we're going to be celebrating a lot of holidays" I smiled. "You guys look nice too" I exclaimed looking at their costumes. They were dressed up as Gomez and Morticia Addams. "Thanks" Liv smiled. "This was one of the costumes he would actually try." She laughed. "What I'm not dressing up like an idiot" Troy shrugged.
"Where's Kenny?" Maddy asked looking around. "She's getting ready" I smiled. "You look very pretty. I love your costume" I smiled. She had on a white ballerina costume with a white tutu and a flower headband with flowers all over her outfit. "Thank you" she smiled "I'm a flower fairy" she said. "Well you're a very pretty flower fairy" I exclaimed.
"So, where's my brother?" Troy asked. "He won't come down" I laughed. "I'll go get him" I said walking up the stair to get him and Kenny.
The party was in full swing. There were kids running around everywhere. "Nice costume" I heard someone laugh from behind me. I turned to find Jackson and V laughing at Tristan's costume. "Shut up" he exclaimed making them laugh even more.
I decided that our costume would be a ventriloquist and the dummy. He had on a short tuxedo set with his hair combed down. He was so cute, and our outfits went well together. "It was either this or Tarzan" I shrugged. "I don't even know why your putting that on. You're the least religious person I know" Tristan exclaimed. "Yeah but I'd rather be a priest than a dummy" Jackson laughed making Tristan punch him in the arm.
This was the first time I've seen him show any emotion or even laugh. "You guys look cute" I smiled at them. They were dressed up and a priest and a nun but V had a slit in her dress showing off her fishnets and it was tight, so her stomach was on display. "This is so cute" she gushed "I can't wait till our little one gets here" she exclaimed rubbing her stomach. "Speaking of little ones where's Kenny?" Jackson asked looking around. He was another one that grew attached to Kenny. "She's running around here somewhere" I shrugged. "We're going to sing happy birthday soon" I said.
"OMG you guys look so cute" Tegan smiled looking at Jackson and V. "Thanks" V smiled. "I love your costume" V smiled. "Isn't this great. The kids are having so much fun, and so am I" Liv smiled taking a sip of her drink. "Can you guys gather the kids I'm going to get the cake ready." I said "come on dummy" I laughed grabbing Tristan by his jacket pulling him to the kitchen and kissing him.
      "Mhmm did you call me in here to make out or to get the cake?" He asked. "A little bit of both" I smiled kissing him. "You just look so cute" I smiled at him. "Come on. Let's get this cake and get these people out of our house" I smiled.
          "Happy birthday to you" we sang. "Happy birthday dear Kennedy. Happy birthday to you" we all sang. I watched her as her face lit up. She looked so cute in her princess costume. We decided to go with the tangled costume after all. I felt my eyes water as she blew out her candles making everyone cheer.
         "Can we eat some cake now?" She asked making everyone laugh. "Sure" I exclaimed giving her a piece. "Soon we're going to open presents. So, you can take your cake to the living room" I smiled at them and started handing out slices. "I'll go and set it up." Tristan said in my ear kissing my cheek and walking into the living room.
        Once everyone had their cake, I made my way into the house to help Kenny with the opening of her presents. "Ok love bug you ready?" I asked Kenny and she nodded. "Can Maddy and Izzy help me?" She asked. "Sure" I said as they all ran towards the large pile of presents. I watched as they opened her presents making us ooh and aww.
       They were halfway done when she decided to open the biggest box there. She ripped the wrapping off making me gasp at the gift that was inside. "Quinny! It's so pretty" she exclaimed looking at me. "What's wrong?" Tristan asked looking at me. "That's my mom's old doll house" I said looking at him. "What" he said looking around wrapping a protective arm around me. "Come one lets wrap this up" he exclaimed tapping Jackson and whispering something in his ear making him nod his head.