Chapter 34

Today was Christmas Eve and I was wrapping up the presents and watching a movie when Tegan came in. "Hey" I smiled at her. "Hey" she sniffed. "Is everything ok?" I asked her and she looked at me with tear stained eyes. "Tee? What happened?" I asked walking towards her and hugging her making her burst out crying. "Come and sit down. Talk to me" I said softly, and she shook her head. "Is it Adrian?" I asked making her cry harder feeling my heart break.
     Tegan was always so strong and poised. I've never seen her like this. "His name isn't Adrian" she sniffed, and I looked at her confused. "His name is Conner, and he's been working with Paul this whole time" she cried even harder making me gasp. "What" I said shocked. "He wanted to mark and mate me. "Make it official" she cried. "But he said that he wanted to be honest with me because he loves me. But Quinn what am I going to do?" She wept.
      "Do you love him?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah but I can't be with him. All the things he's done and the things he said that Paul had him do. I can't love a guy like that." She exclaimed. "Why not?" I stated. "He obviously loves you and want there to be no secrets between you two. And he's your mate" I smiled making her chuckle.
       "But what about Paul and Tristan?" She asked quietly making me sigh. "Ok Paul we'll worry about later. Tristan leave him to me." I smiled at her. "Eww" she shuddered in disgust making me laugh. "Please once you're mated, you'll understand. Plus, if you want a mate, I'll have to work him over" I shrugged. "So, go on and call your mate" I smiled. "Then after you can help me wrap some of these never ending presents" I pointed making her laugh. "Fine. You're so bossy when you're in Luna mode" she smiled hugging me. "Thanks a lot. Really" she smiled and walking upstairs to her room.
       Kenny, Maddy, and Izzy were running around the house playing with their brand new presents. This morning was nice as we watched Kenny tear open her many presents and exchanged them. While Liv, Alice, Dana, and I were setting up for dinner.
       "Don't you love that sound" Dana smiled. "What? Kids running around like mad?" Alice laughed. "Yes, music to my ears" Dana smiled. "So, get to it, and make more." She smiled "And you young lady" she pointed to me "start making me some soon. I love Kennedy dearly, but I need a baby." She said grabbing the glasses.
       "Well mom how urgently do you want it because if you just wait a little longer, you'll have it" Liv smiled making us all gasp. "You're pregnant" We squealed hugging her making her nod. "Congratulations." I smiled hugging her. "Hey what's with all the fun?" V smiled walking in.
       "I'm getting another grandchild" Dana cried happily hugging Liv. "Your pregnant?" V asked Liv and she smiled. "Wow congratulations" she smiled hugging her. "You're next" V pointed at me. "Please stop praying on my uterus" I laughed taking the food into the dining room. "I'll be right back I have to talk to Tristan" I said placing the roast on the table. "You mean you have to go and make out with Tristan" V smiled. I knew she wanted to say something else but refrained from it.
      I knocked on the office door and opened it to find all the guys smoking cigars and laughing while watching a game on the television. "Please tell me the window is open?" I frowned looking at it and seeing it wasn't. "If you guys would excuse me, I need to talk to Tristan" I smiled making them go quiet. "Good luck son" His dad said patting his shoulder and walking out making the rest follow suit.
     "I'm sorry" he apologized "next time I'll smoke outside" he said. "That's not why I'm here." I exclaimed opening the window widely. "We need to talk" I said walking over to his desk and sitting down. "Uh oh what did I do?" He asked making me chuckle. "Nothing yet." I smiled kissing him. "Ooh so this is a little pre-dessert dinner type of thing" he smiled pulling me into his lap feeling how excited he was.
       "Well It can be. But you have to do something for me" I said getting up and sitting on his desk putting my heeled foot on his chest. "Mhmm" said running his hand up my leg turning my body on like a light. "Tegan and her mate are coming to dinner as you know." I said lifting my leg to his shoulder and pulling him close to me. He nodded and started to kiss my inner thigh making my breath hitch and my heartbeat pick up.
       I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so he could look at me. "Tegan and her mate have something that they're going to want to tell us, and when they do. I want you to be on your best behavior" I said leaning down and kissing him as his hands ran under my dress. I had to reign myself in and focus on the task at hand. "Ok. So, can I get my dessert now?" He pouted making me smiled and kiss him.
       "Ok but I need you to promise me." I said slinking into his lap while unbuckling his belt and kissing his neck. "Promise you what?" He moaned as I slipped my hands into his pants and stroked him making him moan. "Promise that you won't overreact" I said kissing him. "Get mad" I said sliding down his shaft fighting the urge to moan. "Or blow up" I said as I rolled my hips making him moan into my neck. I wanted to keep going but I had to make him promise. "Say it" I said licking his lips wanting to continue so badly.
       "I promise I won't be mad" he said grabbing my face roughly and kissing me making us both moans. "Now let's go" I said getting off his lap and fixing my underwear and dress. "What?" Tristan asked confused. "Dinner" I said walking to the door when he grabbed my wrist stopping me. "You owe me" he said kissing my mark making my body turn to jelly.
      I could feel his erection digging in my back making me moan at the feeling of him. "We can't your whole family is out there" I said really wanting to. "Two minutes" he begged kissing me and pushing me back towards his desk. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt his hand snake between my legs and rub me through my underwear making me moan and unbutton his shirt hastily.
       He broke the kiss and turned me around bending me over his desk and entering me roughly making me moan loudly at the feeling. He put his other hand over my mouth and sucked on my mark all while apply that beautiful pressure to my nub making my body spasm at the feelings, he was giving me. I dug my nails into the desk trying to level myself and not explode from the pleasure he was giving me. I arched my back wanting more of him making him go deeper and faster. We heard a knock on the door making him slow his movements so you couldn't hear the thud of the desk.
        "What?" He growled making me clench him even more. Hearing him growl was so sexy. "T and her mate are here" someone said through the door. "Tell them just a minute" he said returning to his fast pace. I soon felt that feeling and I knew his was coming too. I felt him bite my mark and blow on it making us both come undone harshly.