Chapter 28

"Still no Paul?" I asked getting into bed. "No but we're not going to stop looking" he said. "Ughh. How did it even get here?" I asked snuggling up to him. "We don't know but trust me I will find out how" he said kissing my forehead.
        It had been a month since Kenny's birthday and Tristan has been working overtime looking for Paul. "I'm sorry" I said kissing his chest. "It's fine" he said hugging me. "But we have to change the subject because your birthday is coming up" he said tickling me. "Stop" I laughed.
        "I told you" I said "I don't need anything for my birthday. Christmas is right around the corner, and then I have all these renovations at the diner. It's too much going on" I pouted. "Nope." He smiled. "Still a reason to celebrate" he said. "No. I don't want to" I sighed. "Fine" he smiled "I could always persuade you" he smiled kissing on me. "Well I'm not budging" I said. "That's no problem. I love a challenge" he said.
        I awoke to an empty bed making me frown. I reached out and felt something under my fingertips. I picked it up and saw it was rose petals making me smile. I sat up and saw there was a trail of roses leading to the bathroom. I got up and followed the trail to the bathroom. There were candles everywhere and a bubble bath with strawberries and orange juice. There was soft music playing making it even more romantic. I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to the bath and got in. The water was still warm and smelled of lavender and vanilla. I sanked into the water and grabbed the glass. I took a sip and relaxed.
         "Good morning" Tristan smiled walking into the leaning against the door. "Good morning" I smiled. "Come" I beckoned with my finger and he followed suit. He sat on the side of the bath and fed me a strawberry. "Happy birthday" he smiled kissing me. "Thank you" I smiled kissing him back. "I want you to relax all day and to not lift a finger." He exclaimed. "As long as you relax with me." I smiled. I love that he made me feel this way. "Now get your sexy butt downstairs" he smiled kissing me again before he left making me sigh.
       After my lovely bath I got dressed and made my way to the kitchen. "Happy birthday" Kenny, Tegan, and Tristan yelled scaring the crap out of me. "Thank you" I smiled hugging and kissing Kenny. They had decorated the kitchen with balloons and confetti.
        "We made your favorite" Kenny smiled. "You made French toast?" I asked shocked. "Yeah auntie Tee helped me" she said. "Aww guys. Thank you" I smiled sitting at the counter and taking a bite. "Wow this is really good" I said as they all sat down and started to eat. "Thanks. Breakfast is my forte" Tegan said. "So, the girls and I have a gift for you today" she exclaimed taking a bite of her food.
       "That's sweet but you guys don't have to. This is more than enough" I exclaimed. "Nope" she smiled "all the stops today. Also get sexy because we're going out" she smiled just as the bell ranged. "I'll get it" she said getting up and running to the door.
       "I'm going to be pretty busy today with you know what" Tristan said looking at Kenny making me understand immediately. "But I wanted to spend my day with you today" I pouted. "I know and I'm sorry, but I have to make sure that you two are safe." He exclaimed kissing me.
         "Eww" Kenny laughed making us smiled. "Yeah guys. Eww" Troy said from behind us. "Happy birthday little sis" he said hugging me. "Thanks" I smiled. "Happy birthday." V, Liv, and Maddy said to me. "Thank you" I smiled.
          "Here you go" Maddy smiled giving me a present making me gasp. "Thank you" I smiled opening it. "It's so nice thank you" I gushed. It was a silver charm bracket with butterflies, and birds on it. "Thank you Maddy" I hugged her. "You're welcome. Can we go play now?" She asked and I nodded.
        "So, your gift is in an hour and we should get going" Tegan said. "Ok" I said finishing up my breakfast and putting the dishes in the sink. "Nope. No lifting a finger" Tristan said taking the dishes from me. "Fine." I pouted "but can you at least put the dishes in the dishwasher" I begged making everyone laugh. "Yes." He exclaimed rolling his eyes and kissing me. "Now go" he pointed. "Fine bossy. See you later" I exclaimed kissing him again. "Guys enough already" Tegan said shaking her head.