Chapter 18

I awoke in Tristan's bed with him cuddled up behind me. He had one arm under my head and another around my waist. I reached out and laced my fingers through his and closed our hands together.
      This was honestly the best sleep I've gotten since I got here. I let his hand go and turned over to face him. He looked so relaxed. His snores were light, and his hair was messy. I leaned over and kissed his lips lightly making him open his eyes.
      "Good morning" he smiled his voice still raspy from sleep. "Good morning" I smiled. "How was your sleep?" He asked pulling me closer. "The best I've had in a long time" I smiled snuggling into him.
      "Come let's get breakfast plus I have to talk to Kenny" I smiled. "Or we can just stay here" he said kissing me. I pushed him away laughing as I got up to brush my teeth. "As nice as that sounds I would rather not kill you with my morning breath" I joked.
       "Really? It's our first time together within the week" he sighed as he came in the bathroom and brushed his teeth. "Aww poor baby" I cooed. "Come on I'll make you breakfast" I said putting my toothbrush in the holder. "Fine. Only cause you cook as good as you look" he said kissing me making me laugh "that was so corny" I said pushing him off me and making my way downstairs.
          "Mhmm smells great in here" I heard Teagan say from behind me. "Good morning" I smiled pouring her a cup of coffee. "Wow. Risky you didn't tell me your mate is a five star chef" she smiled taking a piece of fruit from the counter. I decided to make all of Kenny's favorites so I can apologize and let her know that we're going to stay.
        "Risky?" I questioned. "Yeah. He was always doing risky shit" she said sitting at the counter making me laugh. "Good I've been needing another sister. Now I can tell you all the embarrassing stories" she smiled evilly as I placed the last of the food down.
        "Where were you going to school?" I asked Teagan. "Honestly I wasn't" she said taking a sip of her smoothie. "I told my parents I was, but I was just traveling and living my life to the fullest." She said. "So why come back?" I asked looking at the clothes I picked up.
          "Can I get this?" Kenny asked holding up a tutu. "Sure, but this is the last one. You need real clothes?" I healed as she ran off in front of me. "She's so cute. How old is she?" She asked looking at Kenny. "Five. She's going to be six next month." I smiled. "Is she yours?" She asked making me laugh. "No. She's my little sister" I laughed.
        "I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but I know I haven't been gone that long for you and Risky to be giving me nieces or nephews just yet" she laughed. "It's fine." I laughed. "Kenny let's go" I said looking at her make faces in the mirror.
       "So, when are you guys going to mate? I'm surprised he lasted this long?" She laughed as we put the stuff on the counter. "What? He keeps saying we need to talk but I literally just found out about everything like last week. Which is why we were having that huge fight" I said giving the cashier my credit card.
       "No. Use this one please" she smiled handing the lady a black card. "No. Use this one" I stated making the lady look between us and get worried. "Use this" Tegan smiled looking her in the eye making her take it.
       "Sorry darling but right now I rank higher than you" she smiled and shrugged. "Plus, this is Risky's." She smiled. "I stole his wallet. So, shopping spree on him" she smiled wagging her eyebrows. "Well then let's go" I smiled.