Chapter 13

Today was Victoria's wedding day, and she was a nervous wreck. She was all over the place with all the throwing up and crying.
       "I don't know why I'm so fucking nervous" she exclaimed coming out the bathroom. "We're already bound for life" she exclaimed crying. "Please, not this again" I begged. "Let's just get you in your dress." I exclaimed trying to calm her by rubbing her shoulders.
      Tristan had let them use his house for the wedding, and It was nicely decorated. "V whats taking so long? I'm growing old here" a teenage boy joked coming inside the guest house. "JJ shut up" she cried.
        "Well hello there" he smiled slyly walking up to me. He was tall and skinny. Guess he hadn't filled out yet. He was cute though. I bet he had all the little girlies in his school going crazy.
      "Woah. You look like that movie when the girls head spun around" he laughed. "Get out" she screamed throwing a brush at him hitting him in the head making him run.
       "Vicky" I called "Sweetheart. Just breath. It's no big deal" I soothed. "Your just over reacting. Jackson is here, and he's excited to see you" I smiled. "Yeah. Your right. I'm just being a baby" she sniffed wiping her eyes. "It's these damn hormones." She laughed. "I can't control myself. "Now go brush your teeth and fix that make up. We've got to get you hitched" I exclaimed pushing her towards the bathroom.
        "Victoria Ann" I heard a woman say from behind us with the cutest country accent. "Momma" she smiled hugging the lady. "Baby girl you smell like vomit" her mom said scrunching up her face. "Dammit momma I know. Please don't make me anymore nervous." She huffed letting her go and walking into the bathroom.
       "Hello I'm Debra Ann" she smiled. "Hi. Quinn" I smiled. "Is she being dramatic?" She asked pointing towards Vicky in the bathroom. "Ehh just wedding day jitters" I replied. "I don't understand how they're mates for life. Maybe it's the ceremony part" her mom said walking towards the closet door and hanging the garment bag on it. "Mated for life?" I asked confused. I mean they were getting married and they have a child on the way so maybe that's what she meant.
         "Yeah. They're mates" she said in a duh like tone. "Mates?" I questioned confused. "Don't you mean married. Well engaged" I quipped. "Yeah you know bound-" "momma come help me with my dress please" Victoria exclaimed cutting her off giving her a weird look. They stared at each other for a minute before her mother broke and grabbed the dress. "Fine" she sighed rolling her eyes.
"How do I look?" Vicky asked. "Amazing" I smiled handing her a small white bouquet. She really did look beautiful. Her makeup was light, and her hair was in a low bun. She had on a floor length silk champagne colored dress with a bodice. Her stomach was poking out a little, but if anything, it just looked like as if she was bloated.
        She had told me that the ceremony was to be in two parts one for everyone else and then one for the bride and groom and their chosen ones which was me and Tristan. I waited for the music and then started to walk. I was kind of nervous. I don't know why. Maybe it was because I was in this wedding and I didn't know any of these people except for the small few.
       It really was beautiful though. They had made the branches from the trees into an archway and put the lights on them having them hang from them. The floor was covered in purple flower petals making it pop against the all-white color scheme. The alter was a circle made of tea candles and the inside was a bed of white and purple flowers. I looked and saw Jackson first. He had on a white suit. His usual hard exterior was now soft and calm. I smiled at him signaling everything is ok. I stood in my spot and waited for the bridal music to start.
       I looked over at Tristan and smiled. He looked so handsome in his suit with his hair combed back like this. I winked at him and blew him a kiss making him smile. He looked so good I just wanted to jump his bones. A few seconds later the bridal music started to play making everyone stand up. Vicky and her dad made their way down the aisle and she looked amazing doing so. She didn't even look like she was just throwing up her guts and crying her eyes out two minutes ago.
"Thank you for doing this" Vicky smiled as she hugged me. "No problem" I replied. Brushing her hair out. It was time for the second ceremony which was only for the couple and their chosen ones. "Ok let's go" she smiled checking her appearance one more time. She looked beautiful. Her hair was now wavy due to it being in the bun. She had also changed out of her dress and into an old Victorian style night gown. While I had my hair in a high bun, and I had on a regular night gown. "Ok. Let's go" she said putting on floor length robe with a hood. "Nobody can see me like this until after the second ceremony" she exclaimed putting her head down.
       I grabbed a robe for myself and we made our way towards the forest. We walked for a few stopping at a clearing. It was empty except for a large pool. There was Jackson, Tristan, and an old woman. There were torches lighting up the clearing and steam coming from the pool. "Is that a pool?" I asked. "No. It's a hot spring" she said taking off her robe. Behind the lady was an alter that had some rocks on it and a cup.
       Both Jackson and Tristan were shirtless with oversized styled linen pants. Tristian looked amazing. Plus, he had a tattoo on him which I didn't know he had. His body was drool worthy and I couldn't stop staring. "Hey this is my ceremony get your own" she smiled bumping my shoulder. "Ladies" the old woman smiled. "She was small and very old. You could tell that she held a lot of respect from them. "Let's get started shall we" she said, and we all nodded. As we got closer to the hot springs the I saw that the water had a glow to it.
      "What's with the water?" I asked. "Babe I know your curious but no more questions till after" Vicky said looking at me annoyed. "Sure" I exclaimed. I looked over to Tristan and saw him grilling Vicky.
Soon the old woman said something in a different language making Vicky and Jackson get into the hot spring. "Just follow what I do" Tristan smiled at me making me smile back.
        She grabbed an old rope from the alter and wrapped it around Jackson and Vicky's hands While they just stood there smiling at each other. It was cute. She grabbed the chalice from the alter and gave it to Tristan and went back to her chant. Tristan got on his knees and dipped the chalice in water and poured it over Jackson's head. He gave the woman the cup back and she passed it to me. I looked over to Tristan and he nodded. I got on my knees and dipped the chalice in the water and poured it over Vicky's head, and gave the woman the chalice back.
     She started chanting while pouring water on their heads. She said something to them that made them both spit in the chalice I scrunched my face up in disgust. She then got up and walked to the alter and grabbed the flowers that were there and started to ground with a mortar and pestle.
      I looked at Tristan and saw he was focused. Maybe I should take this serious since this is important to him. I looked back down at Vicky and Jackson and saw they were staring deeply into each other's eyes.
       The older woman then came back to her original spot and started to chant while holding the cup to the sky. She then gave Tristan the cup and he stepped into the hot springs and gave Jackson a drink from the chalice. He drank it greedily as if it was his last. Tristan pulled the glass away from him and gave it back to the woman. She repeated her step of holding it to the sky and chanting and then passing it to me. I then stepped into the hot spring and gave Vicky the rest.
      The hot spring felt really nice. We should come here more often. Once she finished the it off I gave the chalice back to the woman and she placed it on the alter. She grabbed a white cloth holding it out towards us. Both Tristan and I grabbed an end and opened it and saw it was a veil.
       We opened it and lifted it above them and held it there as they lowered themselves under the spring. The woman's chants got faster, and the fire got bigger and brighter. Tristan and I lowered the veil, so it lay on the water. They were under for about five minutes before they came back up under the veil. Tristian put his hands on Jackson shoulder and I did the same to Vicky and we started to go in a circle until we came back to our respective spots. Once done we lifted the veil and got out the water.
      The older woman chanted a little more and they both nodded and gave each other a kiss. It was so sensual and beautiful that I felt my eyes start to water.
"So how was it?" Liv asked coming up next to me scaring me a little. "Holy crap you scared me" I said putting my hand on my heart. "Sorry" she laughed. "It's fine" I smiled looking at her. She had on a floral print spaghetti strapped shift dress. That was cut diagonally at the bottom with fringe tassels on the end.
       "It was beautiful" I smiled thinking back. "I'm pretty sure you done it and all since your married" I said taking a sip of champagne. "I did. But not as a chosen one. The experiences are different for both" she smiled. "Can't Wait for yours and Tristan's huh?" She smiled bumping my shoulder. "What! No" I said drinking trying to hide my blush. "Well slow down then" she said pushing my glass down "don't need no shotgun weddings" she laughed walking away.
      "What was that about"? Tristan asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I miss being with him like this. Lately he's been busy with work and getting ready to leave town again. But I loved that he always made time for me and, even Kenny in these past weeks.
      "Did I tell you that you look ravishing today" he said into my neck tickling me. "No" I laughed. "Well let's do something about that" he exclaimed pulling me away from the party and into the guest house. "What are you doing?" I laughed. Am I drunk? I only laugh this much when I drink. "We are coming to make out?" He smiled throwing me on the couch. "Really?" I smiled slyly grabbing his pants and pulling him on top of me. "Really" he smirked and kissed me making me moan.
       He sucked on my bottom lip making my body go crazy. He kissed his way down towards my neck sucking on the spot under my jaw. My hands found their way to his shirt and started to unbutton it feeling his beautiful body. I ran my hands up and down his stomach feeling his muscles contract. He lifted his head and kissed me again. His tongue found its way into my mouth making my body burn. I mean it's not like I'm a virgin but honestly, I think he would be the only one who I could fuck on a couch and not regret it.
     It was like my hands had a mind of their own. I felt his belt buckle and began to undo it. I slipped my hands into his underwear feeling him rock hard, and it made every pore in my body water. "Wait" he exclaimed grabbing my hand. "I don't want this to be our first time at a wedding like drunk fools" he said strained as I moved my hand. "I don't mind at all" I said leaning up and kissing his chin. "Babe" he hissed as I continued my assault on him.
     "I really like you and I want to do this right" he said kissing me. Damn this man. "Ok. We don't have to go all the way" I smiled slyly and kissing him. "What do you have in mind?" He asked looking at me. "Bad things" I exclaimed pushing him off me and climbing atop of him.
I moaned at the feeling of him under me. I leaned down and kissed him all over his face. I noticed that he liked when I did that. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my zipper giving him the hint. He pulled my zipper so hard that he ripped my dress making me gasp. "My dress" I giggled. "I will buy you more" he exclaimed pulling it off my shoulders exposing my breast.
       "Well It's only fair" I shrugged. "Wow that is so fucking sexy" he said looking at my nipple ring. "I got it on a very drunk dare" I said. "That's hot" he exclaimed as he sat up and kissed my chest making me shiver. I felt his hand start to rub me through my underwear. I could hear myself making the noises but I couldn't control it. It was as if I was having an outer body experience. I felt him move my underwear to the side, and rub my entrance making my moaning even louder.
      He then took my left breast and started to suck on it making my body go into overdrive. I wrapped my arms around him to steady myself from flailing all over the place. He continued his assault on my body making my body jerk at the feeling of what was coming. I could feel it in my stomach. It was like a ball of fire spreading throughout my whole body. I couldn't control myself. I pulled his head away from my breast and kissed him as I came in his hand. It was amazing and I rode that wave until I couldn't anymore. It was amazing and I'm pretty sure I just had my first orgasm.
      "Fuck" I moaned as he continued. "You said other things and I'm not finished" he smiled kissing me making me moan even more. "Ok but only if I can make you crazy too" I said kissing down his chest. I kissed around his belly button making his stomach jump. "No you don't have to do that" he groaned pulling me back up to kiss him. "I want to" I said kissing him back and making my way back down to his pants. Just as I was about to pull them down the door opened making Tristan and I jump up.
      "Sorry alpha but there is something you are urgently needed for, and I didn't want to bother beta Jackson" the guy said looking very scared. "Fucking hell" Tristan yelled. It was so deep I could've sworn I heard him growl. "Get out" he stated angrily. "Tristan!" I exclaimed shocked. "I'm sorry about him" I said to the guy. He looked as if he just shat himself. "You're right I'm sorry Alvin" he sighed. "I did not mean to take my attitude out on you" Tristan exclaimed. "Thank you, and once again sorry. Alpha" he said smiled. "Luna" he smiled at me. "Quinn" I stated looking at him confused. "Just go. I'll be there soon" Tristan said trying to reel in his attitude.
      "I'm sorry" he sighed laying back down. "It's just It's a lot going on for the past week" he huffed. "It's fine" I said kissing him. "Just hurry up and come back so I can finish" I smiled slyly and kissed him.