Chapter 21

Even though we have been on dates this one was definitely one of my favorites. Just us two being perfect adults and having adult conversation was amazing. Plus the fact that Tristan looked so mouthwatering was an added boost.
       "So, I don't want to dampen the mood but I do want to talk about us" I said taking a sip of wine. "Us?" He questioned, and I nodded. "Like?" He asked vaguely. "Like what's going to happen to us when this is over?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Meaning you grow tired of me and decide that Kenny and I aren't what you want anymore" I stated taking a sip of my wine trying to hide the frown. "Well that won't ever happen." He said grabbing my hand.
       "You say that now" I replied looking him in his eyes. "That won't ever happen because mates are together for life. So even if you wanted to leave, you couldn't" he exclaimed. "Ok. That's a little controlling" I said rolling my eyes. "No. What I mean is" he chuckled "that once we complete the bond our feelings for one another will be so strong that we wouldn't even want to harm the other because in return we would harm ourselves." He smiled.
        "Ok. Fine. What about this mating process?" I asked looking at him. "What is it? And what does it consist of?" I listed. "Well, the mating process is usually the ritual, the bite, and then intercourse." He said. "So, you have to bite me?" I asked, and he nodded. "You have to bite me as well." He smiled. "But I don't want to hurt you" I pouted making him laugh. "It won't hurt for long. If anything, it will feel great. But it might be sore for a couple hours." He said.
      "And this ceremony has to happen after a wedding, right? And does that mean we have to get married right away?" I asked feeling my heart almost come out of my chest. "The ceremony doesn't necessarily have to follow the wedding. It's just a lot of people do it that way because both ceremonies mean a lot to them plus it's easier to do both in one go. And the marriage is just a front because once your marked everyone will know." He said taking a sip of his drink.
        "Ok. We have to tell them?" I asked confused. "No. Once you're marked it'll be like a little tattoo and your scent will change." He exclaimed. "I have a scent?" I asked confused and he nodded. "Is it good or bad?" I asked making him burst into fits of laughter. "Babe it's good" he laughed. "What do I smell like?" I asked curious. "Like honey and vanilla" he smiled. "Really. That's my favorite body wash and I haven't used it in a couple days since I've been using the soap in your bathroom" I stated surprised. "I mean it's still there but now you smell like me which is even hotter" he smiled making me laugh.
        "Ok so you're an alpha?" I asked and he nodded. "What does that make me?" I asked. "You're the Luna. You hold as much power as the alpha. Even more some would say because she is the only one who can control not only the people but the alpha as well." He said. "So, I can make you do anything I want?" I smirked and he shrugged. "Wow" I smiled mischievously. "What's that smile for?" He asked. "Nothing" I said drinking the rest of my glass.
         "Stay with me tonight?" Tristan said in the doorway of the guest bedroom. "As nice as that sound I wouldn't be able to control myself" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. I had at least three glasses of wine and I knew if I went into that room I would leave pregnant. "Well I'll control you" he said looking me in my eyes. Whew this man. I leaned up and kissed him deeply letting his tongue into my mouth. I moaned at the feeling of it. I could feel my body start to hum in places that haven't had a mans touch in a while. "Don't tempt me" I moaned kissing the bottom of his chin knowing that drove him crazy. "I don't want to sleep another night without you" he sighed as I kissed further under his chin. "Ok. Just sleep" I said looking up at him. "Yes. Just sleep" he laughed.
         "Fine. I can't sleep without you either" I exclaimed pulling him towards his bedroom. As soon as he door opened, I ran and jumped on his bed. "Ugh I've missed this bed, plus it smells like you" I said looking at him making him smiled. "I like the drunk you. I need to get her out here more often." He exclaimed walking into his closet and coming out with a shirt. I sat up on my elbows and looked at him.
       "Stop" I said putting my foot on his stomach. "Technically I'm your mate? Right?" I asked, and he laughed. "Yeah" he smiled. "Ok" I smiled rubbing my foot up and down his yummy stomach. "So, you have to listen to me" I said smiling. "Not necessarily" he said looking confused.
        "Aye. I'm in charge here, and I want you to strip" I smiled bringing my foot down to his crotch area and applying pressure feeling him go rock hard instantly. "Babe stop you're drunk" he said grabbing my foot. "I'm actually very coherent" I smiled falling back on the bed. "Yeah sure" he said holding the shirt up.
       "Come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Ok" I pouted pulling my dress down over my shoulders. I kicked it off and climbed under the covers. "Come to bed" I said looking at him. "Just a minute" he said kissing my head and leaving the room.
      I awoke in Tristan's bed alone. It was kind of rainy since it was considered spring. I sat up and looked around for any signs for him, but I didn't see him. I saw a shirt at the end of the bed and put it on and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Jesus, I knew that third glass was too much" I said looking at my reflection. A few seconds later I was decent and left the bathroom to find Tristan laying on the bed shirtless with breakfast. "Finally, your awake I thought you died" he chuckled. "It was the wine" I said walking back to the bed. "Yeah, blame the wine" he smiled. "Good afternoon though" he smiled. "Good afternoon" I replied and leaned down to kiss him.
       "Mhm better than coffee" he smiled making me laugh. "Your so corny" I laughed. "Really? Well I'm taking my breakfast back then" he said reaching for the food. "No. I'm sorry" I pouted taking a bite of the eggs. Which were surprisingly good. "Wow" I said looking at him. "I thought you said you can't cook" I said taking another bite. "I can't but my sister can" he smiled. "She saw me struggling and decided to be a good person" he smiled. "Well thank you" I said kissing him and taking another bite.
       I don't know after last night I felt like the old me. As if everything was right, and my attraction to Tristan just grew tenfold. I remembered everything from last night. I also remembered that he left and never came back.
      "How come you didn't come to bed last night?" I asked. "Because you were drunk, and naked. And I knew I wouldn't control myself" he said taking a piece of my bacon. "Nope get your own." I said poking him with my fork. "Yours taste better" he shrugged eating it. "Where's Kenny?" I asked. "She is with my sister in the basement." He exclaimed. "So, we won't be bothered all day today" he smiled grabbing another piece of bacon.