Chapter 31

I woke up to a very sore and tired body, but it felt good. I hissed as I sat up looking around. I didn't hear anything, so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash the makeup off my face. I looked in the mirror checking my reflection. I looked happier and less stressed. My hair was now wavy, but it had a glow to it. I mean I did get it done yesterday but I was just glowing. My eyes were brighter, and my skin clearer. I lifted my hair trying to look at the spot where Tristan bit me last night, but I couldn't see it. I sucked my teeth and sighed.
         "What's wrong" I heard Tristan say from behind me. "I want to see my scar" I frown turning to look at him. Wow he looked so hot. "It's not a scar" he said "it's a mark" he corrected.
         I chewed on my bottom lip checking him out. He had on a black shirt and some basketball shorts. His shirt was stuck to him like a second skin showing off his delicious body making mines go into overdrive. His smell filled my nostrils turning my pheromones up a notch. He stalked towards me with a smile. I reached out and grabbed his shirt pulling him to me feeling all his body against mine. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him roughly.
       He grabbed my hips and sat me on the sink spreading my legs stepping between them making me moan at his hardness. I lifted my legs wrapping them around him to bring him closer. I broke the kiss and ripped his shirt off him purring in satisfaction. He pulled my hair making me look up at him and kissed me deeply. I stuck my hands down his shorts grabbing him making him moan. I moved my hand up and down twisting it every now and then making his kisses wilder.
      He pushed his shorts down and entered me in one swift motion making me moan at the pleasure. He broke the kiss and started kissing on my mark making my body experience things it never felt before. Every stroke was better and more pleasurable. He placed his hands on the mirror and thrust into me with animosity. I couldn't control the sound coming from my mouth. I dug my nails into his back trying to anchor myself. I leaned down and bit his chest hard drawing blood, but it didn't faze either of us.
        I felt that feeling in my stomach signaling I was on my way to ecstasy. I kissed his mark making him growl. At least, I think. whatever it was it was sexy, and I wanted to hear it again. I felt him grab my face and kiss me. I knew he was on the verge of coming and so was I. Our kisses and moans were getting wilder and more feverish. His next thrust we came undone together and it was the most powerful thing I've ever experience.
        "Wow" I exclaimed looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah" Tristan said pulling me closer to him. We were currently in the bathroom laying on the floor trying to catch our breath. "Why did I want to wait so long?" He retorted making me laugh. "I don't know" I smiled touching his scar. I mean mark.
       "Is this what mines looks like?" I asked curiously. It looked like a tattoo but one that was older and more faded. It was as if it was under his skin. I didn't think I bit him that hard but apparently, I did. It was a wolf in the shape of a moon. "Take a picture of mines I want to see" I frowned making him laugh. "Fine" he chuckled and reached into his short pocket and pulled out his phone. "I love that picture" I smiled at the picture we took at my party with him, Kenny, and I.
      "This is my favorite picture." He smiled kissing me. "It's a picture of my family" he smiled. "I love you" I smiled kissing him. "I love you too" he said kissing me. I sighed and broke the kiss. "We should get up before Tegan and Kenny come home" I sighed. "I guess you're right" he smiled. "You're so handsome" I said rubbing his face. I don't know what it was, but I just had to touch him. "Thank you. Sweetheart" he smiled kissing me as I climbed on top of him. I felt him grow hard under me making my body hum again. "One more" I pouted kissing his scar making him moan. "I think I'm going to have to beat you off with a stick" he chuckled as kept kissing his mark.
       "I can't help it. Your just so appetizing" I smiled licking his nipple and blowing on it. "Baby girl are you sure you want more?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you gonna be able to keep up?" I asked him. "Baby I could go all night" he smiled Kissing me.
        I sat at the counter making a list of things I needed to do. Which seemed never ending. I had to find Tristan a gift since his birthday was coming up, then we had to do some Christmas shopping, grocery shopping, hire for the diner, and more. "Whew" Tegan said fanning her hand in front of her face. "It smells like sex in here" she smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about?" I blushed. "Your scent has changed" she smiled.
         "How do you know?" I asked looking at her. "One. You smell different" she laughed. "Two. You're all glowy" she exclaimed grabbing a water from the fridge and sitting down. "So, what you doing?" She asked. "Well I'm trying to get my life in order" I smiled. "I need to get my life in order" she smiled. "Well you just came back" I defended. "Yeah but it's time for me to go." She frowned. "You and Tristan are finally mated. Plus, you have Kenny. Soon you'll probably have others" she exclaimed looking at me. "I don't think I can handle any more children" I said shaking my head adding birth control to the list.
      "Why not Tristan would be a great dad" she exclaimed. "He's already showing that with Kenny" she added. "But you could still stay we love having you here" I said. "I know but it's time" she smiled. "Besides it won't be anytime soon I don't even have a job" she shrugged making me perk up. "Would you like one?" I asked her and she looked at me confused.
        "As you know I have the diner, and it's undergoing changes and I'm going to need a manger for it to help with things while I do my Luna duties and other business ventures" I air quoted. "So, do you want to do it?" I asked hopefully. "Fine I guess I do need the money and something to do other than laying around." She exclaimed. "See step one complete." I smiled just as Tristan came into the kitchen. I bit my lip thinking about earlier.
       "Good afternoon soon to be wife" he smiled kissing me. "Mhmm. Good afternoon soon to be husband" I replied kissing him back. "I thinking I'm going to barf" I heard Tegan say making us laugh. "Once you get your mate, you'll be the same way." Tristan smiled at her opening the fridge. "We need food" Tristan said closing the fridge. "I know. It's on the list" I said looking at him. "And we have to talk about our ceremony" I smiled at him. "I want this to be completed as soon as possible." I said. "Yes ma'am" he said kissing me again. I loved his kisses. His smell. Everything. "Ok well I'm going to go now" Tegan said getting up. "Wait." I laughed pushing Tristan off me. "Come with me tomorrow to the diner we can do some interviews" I told her, and she nodded leaving the kitchen. "Back to where we were" he smiled kissing me again.