Chapter 10

Kenny and I were getting ready when we heard the doorbell. I ran to answer it and saw a smiling Tristan. "Hey" he smiled making my heart jump. He looked so cute today with his black sweatshirt and jeans. "We're almost ready" I told him stepping aside to let him in. "Five minutes" I exclaimed walking back towards the bathroom.
     I checked myself over and made sure I looked good. I mean it was a date but we had Kenny, so I had to tone it down some. I just decided to wear my orange cropped hoodie and some blue jeans with my hair in a bun. I really needed to cut it and soon. "Kenny are you ready?" I asked. "I'm coming" she yelled.
     I made my way towards the living room to find Tristan on the couch. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked sitting next to him. "I was thinking. Amusement park, and some dinner" he smiled handing me pink peonies. "You didn't have to get me these. I still have the flowers from last time" I smiled smelling them. "Nope. I like giving you flowers." He smiled looking at me.
     I stared at him deeply wanting to kiss the life out of him. We just stared at each other feeling the electricity between us. We were so close that I could feel his after shave. "I'm ready" Kenny said making us jump a mile in the air. "Wow Kenny you look beautiful" I smiled. She had decided to dress herself today and she did a good job. She had decided to wear black pants with gold polka dots and a black tutu with a white shirt. At least she matched.
     "You look very pretty Kenny" Tristan smiled at her. "I have something for you." He said bringing his hand from behind his back and presenting her with a rose. "It's so pretty" she gasped taking it from him. "Thank you" she smiled hugging him making my heart smile.
     "Ok Kenny. Which one do you want to do first?" Tristan asked looking at her. He had drove us to an amusement park that was about five minutes out of town. I was excited. It's been a while since I been to an amusement park. "Can we get on rides?" she asked, and he nodded. "Ok then let's go" she smiled grabbing my hand pulling me.
     "I want to get on that one" she pointed. It was some roller coaster that she was most likely to small for. "Wait let's play some games first" Tristan smiled pointing at a game booth. "But I wanna ride" she pouted. "We can when the lines go down. Plus it's better at night so you can see all the lights" he winked. "Ok, but if you win I want a big bear" she exclaimed walking towards the booth. "You know you made a deal with the devil" I said looking at him. "Good thing I know what I'm doing" he winked putting his arm around me walking towards the first booth.
     "Ferris wheel" Kenny yawned leaning into Tristan. It was almost dark, and we've been almost every ride except one. Kenny and Tristan were bonding quite a bit and I was quite jealous. Especially since he was holding her. We made our way towards the Ferris wheel and got on.
     "Here let me take her" I told him. "No. she's fine. Plus I like holding her" he exclaimed smiling. "You don't seem like the kid type" I said looking at him. "Well you never asked, and besides I love kids." He smiled.
     "Honestly I want a whole football team" he laughed making me laugh. "Man, I feel damn sorry for your future wife" I told him. "Why you don't want kids?" He asked looking at me. "Ehh, they were never in the cards for me. Plus I have Kenny and she's a handful trust me" I exclaimed. "She's not that bad" he chuckled putting his arm around me pulling me closer.
     "Thanks for today though. I really appreciate it" I said looking at him. "Anytime" he smiled leaning down and kissing me. It was better than the last time. I felt warm and fuzzy. I felt wholesome and safe. And I didn't want it to end. He pulled away making me pout at the empty ness. "I've been waiting to do that since yesterday" he smiled making me laugh. "Can you do it again" I smiled making him laugh. "Gotta keep it PG" he said pointing to Kenny. "Fine but you owe me" I said squeezing him and leaning closer.
     "Ok Kenny is down, and pizza is on the way" I said plopping down on the couch next to Tristan. "Well In that case we have enough time for this" he exclaimed pulling me close and kissing all over my face making me laugh. "Stop" I laughed trying to push him away. "Nope" he chuckled tickling me more making me scream.
     "Stop or Kenny's gonna wake up" I laughed. "Fine she's your only saving grace" he exclaimed bringing me into his lap. "What's with all this energy?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm just happy to see you" he said squeezing me. "Oh I know" I winked feeling his member under me. Just as he was about to respond I heard the doorbell making me get up and run to the door for the pizza. "How much?" I asked the boy. "No charge" he smiled handing me the pizza and walking away. "No wait. At least take a tip" I yelled. "No. The tip was meeting you. Thank you have a great night" the guy said walking to the car.
       "That was weird" I said closing the door and walking back into the living room. "What?" He asked coming back from the kitchen with two beers. "The guy just gave us a free pizza, and he didn't want to take a tip either" I said placing it on the coffee table. "Weird" he exclaimed opening the box and taking a slice before I could ask anything else. "Jesus you animal slow down" I joked taking a slice.
     "So I have a question to ask" he exclaimed putting his pizza down. "What?" I asked. "I assume you know Veronica is pregnant and, she and Jackson are getting married." He said and I nodded. "So they're pushing their mating ceremony up early before she gets to big to do anything" he said picking up his pizza again. "Mating ceremony?" I asked making him freeze. "Yeah" he dragged. "It's like a wedding but with different aspects" he said taking a bite of his pizza. "Well what should I wear to this mating ceremony?" I asked. "Um. Whatever you want because you'll look beautiful in anything you wear" he smiled. "Aww you're so sweet" I smiled kissing him.