Chapter 40

Jieun POV

“Can I come inside?” Sunggyu oppa asked pleadingly.

“Naeun’s here. You better get back to your dorm. The guys might be-”

“Come on, I won’t take too long. Besides, those guys are on their own dates.” He whined to which I almost gave in but hearing the guys ‘dating’ caught my attention.

“Dates?”

“Yeah, they’re too obvious. They think they could fool me? Hah! I know everything.” He narrowed his little eyes and smirked.

“And how did you…”

“I’m the leader. I’ve been with them from the very start and I know them too well for them to hide something from me.”

“I doubt that. But then, can you name the guys who’re secretly dating behind your back? I’m quite curious.”

He started putting one hand below his chin and the other one over his chest, making him look like he’s on a deep thought about it. He looked adorable doing that especially when he pouted as he thought a lot deeper.

“Mmm… Hoya’s definitely on the list.” He started, lightly nodding his head in confirmation as he continued. “Sungjong’s openly dating but I doubt that he knows what he’s doing. Dongwoo’s acting weird lately though he’s always been weird. Myungsoo got some hots on your cousin and Woohyun’s having trouble of his own affair. I can certainly see through these guys.” He casually shrugged in the end with a hint of self-confidence.

“Do you really think your assumptions are true? And by the way, you haven’t mentioned about Sungyeol’s affair so I’m guessing he’s the only one who’s not into dating.”

“They’re not assumptions sweetie and take note that assumptions aren’t really facts. I’m stating the facts here. Also if you ask me about Sungyeol, he’s definitely not on the list since he’s already married though I can say that he’s an ultimate fool.”

“Gosh. You’re being harsh on him!” I instantly slapped his arm and I didn’t hold back and controlled my hand so it must really hurt. Am I sorry for that? No. How can he say that to his member?

“Ouch!” he rubbed his arm almost immediately after I hit it. His face turned into a frown.

“You can’t just say that he’s a fool. That’s too offensive.”

His frown left his face and teasingly stared back at me as he stood straight and leaned his face closer as he spoke again.

“Duh? He’s not just a fool sweetie, as I’ve said he’s an ultimate fool!”

I didn’t even think twice, I slapped his chubby arms multiple times this time.

“Ouch! That’s way too much, stop hitting me!”

“Stop calling him that. I don’t even know why you’re being persistent of calling him a fool.” I stopped hitting him and put both my hands on either side of my hips.

“You know, Sungyeol’s the very lucky guy out of all of us. He just can’t figure that out since he’s an ultimate-“

He really can’t get enough of it so I did what I need to do.

“Owwwww… hit me again Jieun and I swear I’m gonna kiss you ‘till your pretty lips swell right here, right now!” he burst out and glared.

I immediately held back my hands and glared back at him. There was a moment of silence before I decided to talk and try to end this conversation.