Chapter 16- Officially Missing You

Hoya POV

A month had already passed since the last time that I had a conversation with Jieun (IU). We still cross paths since we’re just in the same academy with almost same class schedules but every time this happens we just ignore each other’s presence.

Dongwoo hyung on the other hand tried to get closer with her and he succeeded as they became really good friends. Well, I got over her already so I don’t care. We didn’t even become friends to start with. All that I was to her was just a dance tutor and that’s it. Don’t misunderstand me but I’m not jealous or anything. =.=

“Hyung is out again with that Jieun/IU girl.” Sungyeol said as soon as he got in the dorm.

Yeah right, hyung is out again with that girl. I wanted to ignore what he just said and just go inside my room but I somehow got curious so I stayed in the main room.

“Yeah right! I saw her earlier and she’s really cute. I’ll ask hyung to introduce me to her so I can get to know her more. I think we’ll become best friends!”

This silly boy really wants to get along with everyone most specially with girls. I sometimes think he’s either a gay or a player type of a guy. Weird =.=

“Yah Sungjong! Don’t bother. I think he personally likes that girl so just let them be.” Woohyun smacked his head.

“I’m not gonna meddle on their relationship. I just wanna be friends!” He pouted in return.

“Yah~ you might fall for that girl too! You know there’s a possibility that hyung likes her. I don’t want any complications between the members.” Sunggyu hyung who just got out of his room joined the conversation.

“Hey Hoya. Why are you being silent?” Woohyun who was sitting next to me nudged me.

“N-nothing.”

“Aren’t you even curious of this girl? Tch. You never once got into conversations whenever we talk about her.” Sungyeol asked me this time. He noticed?

Now, they all started shifting their attention to me. I should’ve just left to my room earlier. Why did I even stay?!

“Don’t mind me. I’m not interested anyway.”

“Tch. You’re being too devoted on dancing! You don’t even mind getting to know other people around you, girls in particular.” Sungyeol said wriggling his brows like he knows a lot of girls.

Tch.  I just cringed. Well in fact, he’s only bluffing. He just freezes in front of them. Girls are his weakness after all. Silly him! Haha. Where’s Myungsoo anyway? He should be here so he can hit this guy’s head for me [evil grin in my head].

“He’ll end up growing old alone. Aaah… such a pity.” Sungjong sympathized me.

“You may think what you want to. I don’t care.”  

They really don’t know anything anyway so why bother. This makes me sick! -.-

“Well, I personally think Hoya’s not that type of a guy you’re all thinking.”

Now, what is he even talking about?! O.o

“What do you mean Woohyun-ah?” Sunggyu hyung curiously asked.

“He’s not entirely rehearsing whenever we got to have a break. In fact, he also met new friends before, girls in particular.” He answered back wriggling his brows like what Sungyeol did.

Don’t you dare spill anything hyung!!!  Damn, I need to keep calm if I don’t want them to have any suspicions.

“We never knew about this. Hyung, is it true?” Sungjong asked me directly as they all waited for my feedback.