Chapter 25 - Tell Me Why

YURA POV

The fact that I made Woohyun cried in front of me and the other guys who were still on their consciousness last night was perfectly amazing!  I mean, this was all that I’ve been wishing for- seeing that guy shedding tears and feeling the pain that I’ve been carrying with me for almost 10 years now. If you’re thinking that I’m on some kind of revenge- well you’re definitely right.

Ten years ago, Woohyun used to made fun of me just because I’m wearing these weird glasses and having my teeth-braces on. My life really sucked that time.  I even suffered depression and took some medication too.

 All of those things were planned from the very start. First was, me, acting as a fan girl in front of him. Well that’s how he first got to notice me and I really decided on making an impression. Since he loves his fans so much, I decided on putting up a show by intentionally bumping him once and asked for his autograph sign and that absolutely worked. I still have loads of plans ready but looks like fate just gotten into us. My dearest friend, Jieun, is unexpectedly a friend of Dongwoo which made way for me to get closer to him so much easier- it was like taking a shortcut.

Jieun only heard of the story but she never knew the guy’s identity so she’s definitely innocent. Seolhyun on the other hand knows the entire story as well as his name but I never told her that it was INFINITE’s Nam Woohyun.

And so I succeeded! ^^ But the truth is I’m kind of worried about this now. I don’t even have an idea on why but true to myself, I’m very much aware that I’m feeling all anxious. I’m thinking that maybe guilt gotten into me. I know that I should be feeling delighted ‘cause this was what I hoped for from the very start. I started thinking like was it really the right thing to do? Taking revenge? Ugh. I hate this feeling! I’m starting to waver.

“Unni! I’m going!”

Seolhyun yelled out that brought me back to reality. She’s now on her way rushing out.

“Hey! Care for a bite?! You haven’t taken your breakfast Seolhyun-ie!!!” I yelled back.

“I need to head out first unni… I’ll make sure to take it later!!! Bye!”

“Where’re you going?! You’ll be late for school!!” she didn’t respond after.

First thing came to my mind was she must be meeting Sungjong. I really hope she won’t end up regretting on making such an abrupt decision.

Jieun/IU POV

*knock*… *knock*…*knock*…

Ugh… It’s too early in the morning and I’m actually hearing couple of knocks on the door. But really, this was the first time. Aaaah… Dreaming? Probably? Never mind, I still wanna sleep. I groaned and ignored the following knocks. I turned myself on the other side of my bed still with my eyes shut and reached for my teddy bear for a sweet cuddle.

“Hmm… come here my sweetie~” I uttered as I stretched out my hands searching for my teddy.

Surprisingly, I felt like I’m touching something firm which is definitely not my teddy. Still with my eyes fully closed, I tried to explore this firm thing. Ooh… definitely not my teddy. How did I manage to have something firm in my room?

Oh! It moved… Silly me! Now I get it, it’s no teddy I’m holding onto right now but an actual person- a guy!? I still didn’t bother opening my eyes. I would never open them – this situation is not to my liking.

Ok! The plan: I’ll first have my hands off his chest (?)- I guess- then turn my back to the opposite direction, stand up from bed then dash out off this place without turning back. I know for sure now that this isn’t my room.