Chapter 9 : Rocking (Are You Kidding?)

SUNGYEOL POV

“You sure you’ll be fine with this?” I asked her. She pouted then let out a smirk.

“Yeah. It’s what they really want and wish for, what can I do? Anyway, I’m still fine with it.” She answered putting her hands into her jacket’s pockets.

“You really think so? This can be considered as a serious matter you know.” I intelligibly told her.

“Tsk. Don’t act like that, it’s so not you!” she chuckled.

“Well, what’s disappointing was calling us this early morning just to inform their deal or whatsoever- I mean! They could just have said it yesterday. Aiiish! I was still enjoying my sleep back then.” She continued. I watched her complaining, it’s somehow cute of her.

“You’re so right!” I agreed and high-fived with her. As for now, we can only laugh on it.

“So…What about you? You- fine with this?” she asked me back.

“Well, as long as you’re fine with it- I’ll give it a try. If it’s with you, what could go wrong?” I replied unsure of what awaits our future.

“Hmm…If that’s the case, I should inform my manager and our boss about it. You should do the same.”

“Yeah. Since they already know about the engagement, they won’t be overly surprised now.” I looked at the small box and put it inside my pocket.

“Hey, careful with that- make sure to hid it well.” She pointed out the small box I was holding.

“I will. By the way, Jin Ah- your members already knew about this right?” Well she’s actually a member of a girl group.

“Oh! You’re calling me by my name? tsk. Suddenly feels new. Hehe.” She giggled.

“What’s new? I’ve been calling you by your name since we’re kids- haha. Should I call you by your stage name then- Nana?” Right! She’s Nana of the famous girl group- After School/Orange Caramel.

“Aiish…call me whatever you want- it doesn’t matter!” she flinched and crossed her arms.

“Okay! Sweetie~ how’s that? My ba-a-a-by?” I jokingly called out to her but her face unexpectedly turned into blush. My face also heated up abruptly after that.

“Yah!” she slapped my arm and it really hurts.

“Ouch!” I managed to yell out.

“That serves you right!” she stucked out her tongue and glared at me.

“Ouchie~ I was only kidding, we’ll become a married couple anyway.” I mumbled.

“My other members don’t have any idea on this.” She changed the mood upon answering my question.

“Hmm… same here.” I sighed.

“It’s maybe time to tell them but still our marriage will remain a secret to the public right?” she seem to really care about her career.

“Yeah, this won’t leak out. It’s our parents who are behind this so it’s best if this will be kept as a secret.”  I thought this marriage might affect our career and it’s either a positive or a negative one so it’s best like this. I glanced at my phone and it’s 35 minutes past 7am now.

 “Hmm… it’s almost eight so I think I should get back now.”

“Right! Hmm… so until then-“ she waved goodbye just then I unconsciously hugged her. I, myself was surprised by my sudden action but I managed to let go of her smoothly and casually like it was normal.