Chapter 23 - Truth or Dare part1

Jieun/IU POV

“Woah! I’m so glad that both of you came!” Woohyun said upon seeing us when he opened the door.

“I know you’re only happy to see Yura unni here.” I jokingly said.

He flinched a bit and just smiled in return.

“I’m still happy to see the both of you Jieun.” He said with a sweet smile on while having his eyes on Yura unni.

I nudged Yura unni who seemed to be unusually quiet today. Woohyun then led us inside their dorm.

“Hey guys! Our guests are here!” he loudly said.

We just followed him behind. We still didn’t reach the main room but Jieun and a pretty girl came rushing out to meet us with bright smiles.

“Woohyun, I’m guessing one of them is your girlfriend.” Jieun said.

“Sad to say noona, none of these pretty girls is my girlfriend though I hope one of them would work out for me someday.”

“Ooooh… You must be lucky if that works out! Anyway, hi girls! I’m Jieun and this is my cousin Naeun. I hope you’ll enjoy your time with my simple treat.”

“Hi!” Naeun waved and smiled.

“Thanks for letting us join your treat. I’m Yura and this is my friend Jieun, a name same with yours. Hehe… By the way congratulations on your debut unni! I’m a fan of yours now.”

“Woah… Thanks Yura! I would love to be good friends with you…so Jieun, we got the same name. That’s amazing!”

“Yeah.” I nodded. It feels a little awkward.

“Oh! Sungjong oppa brought his girlfriend with him! She’s awesome! Come on, she’s inside.”

Naeun cheerfully said and led our way towards the main room.

“Sungjong’s girlfriend?” Yura unni softly whispered.

“Yeah! She might be bored inside right now. Sungjong and the other guys went out for a while.” Woohyun seemed to heard her and answered her back.

Upon reaching the main room, I was shocked to see Seolhyun- Yura unni’s younger sister by the couch looking extremely bored. She widened her eyes when she saw us coming. Yura unni on the other hand maintained her composure and was like she already foreseen this coming.

“Unni…” Seolhyun called out to her.

“Why didn’t I think of this coming earlier? You’re Sungjong’s girlfriend anyway.” Yura smilingly said.

“You knew unni?” I asked.

She nodded and smiled. I never knew about Seolhyun dating Sungjong.

“Haha. She’s my sister, Ofcourse I knew! “

“Wooah… so you two are related!? That’s…” Woohyun looked shock and same goes with the two other girls who were left speechless.

“Who’s related with who?” Sungjong asked as soon as he entered the dorm with other members.

Other members would be the Infinite guys without Hoya. I don’t know where that guy could possibly be but it’s comfortable for me this way. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh!? You arrived!” Naeun greeted them.

“She’s Yura, Seolhyun’s older sister Sungjong-ie.” Jieun said or more like threatening him.

“Oh?! Hi noona, I’m Lee Sungjong. S-seol-h-hyun’s boyfriend.” Sungjong quickly bowed and greeted her.

He stuttered right there. I think he’s nervous meeting his girlfriend’s sister. How cute of him ^_^

Man In Love (Infinite Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें