Chapter 12

L POV

Naeun might be shocked when I suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her along with me. I didn’t do it just to make fun out of her. That time, I saw L.joe coming on our way. He’s also my childhood friend, along with Naeun- we three were close friends back then. I was surprised to see him in the academy. He must’ve also transferred here. I don’t want to cross paths with him totally not with Naeun around. Well I still can’t understand why she can’t remember me even just a slight of our past so it’s a good thing that L.joe appeared since I’m craving for an explanation. I might find an answer but I first need to get rid of Naeun so I can converse with him in private.

After I left Naeun, I immediately went back to meet him. I walked as fast as I could and finally saw him approaching. I bet he’s on his way for class. I took a deep breath and approached him.

“Hey! What’s up?” I greeted him casually.

“Oh? Myungsoo…” he stopped walking and smirked as he saw me approaching.

“You haven’t changed a bit for the past 10 years eh?” I said and stopped walking when I finally stood in front of him.

“Tch. You changed a lot though- how does it feel to be famous like what you’ve always wanted?? You even broke a promise for that.” he stated feeling irritated.

“A Promise? What are you saying?”

“Don’t kid with me-“ he shook his head and smirked one more time as he continued.

“Aah.. Your presence makes me don’t want to attend class today.” he tilted his head and turned back leaving me behind.

He’s mad at me and that’s for certain but what’s that promise? I never recalled making any promise with him.

“And by the way Myungsoo- you don’t have to ran and drag her along with you like it’s still the same as the old times. You already runaway from her from the very beginning and I won’t let that happen again so quit dragging her along with you. I’m telling you, she won’t remember you at all. You’re totally out of her life now.” He continued walking after that.

“Can you please explain everything?!  I’m here to clear things out! I want to know what actually happened. Why Naeun can’t recognize me?! Why you are silly mad at me?! And what’s that promise that you’re talking about?!”

He stopped walking and turned back to face me. He looked at me and I hesitantly wait for his answer.

“You really want to know?”

I firmly nodded.

“Meet me up later at seven. I’ll be by the coffee shop near your place.” He said and left.

I’m glad that I’ll be able to hear the full story of what really happened 10 years ago so I decided to head back to class now.

Woohyun POV

 Our first class ended and I still don’t notice Sunggyu hyung around. He keeps on forgetting things lately. I wonder where he could probably be by now.

“Hyung let’s take a break at the cafeteria- I want to have an iced-coffee!” Sungyeol said.

“Ok let’s go.”  I replied.

“I need to call Myungsoo. Their class must be done by now. I’ll get to see Naeun then! Haha.” He said as he put out his phone and started dialing Myungsoo.

“Quit those silly thoughts you’re having on Naeun! Are you forgetting something? Kyakyakya…  You’re enga-“ Dongwoo uttered out loud and nearly declared Sungyeol’s engagement in public.