Chapter 20

Naeun POV

The rain stopped so I’m now on my way back to the dorm. I wonder what happened to Sungyeol and M-myungsoo- Aaah… it’s still bothering me! =.=

“Hey!” a familiar voice called out to me.

I turned back and saw Jieun unni with her head slightly out by a van’s window.

“Oh!? Unni!!!” I brightened up and quickly approached her and got in the van.

It’s been a while since I last saw her ‘cause she seldom goes back the dorm due to her tight schedules.

“Why are you walking on the street all by yourself this late at night?”

“I got trapped at the convenience store ‘cause it rained earlier!”

“And what were you doing at a convenience store?”

“What are you suppose to do at that place unni? Ofcourse! I bought something.”

“Tch. Anyway…N-naeun-“

“What?”

“I miss you!!!” ^^

“I miss you too unni!!! For the entire month I only eat instant noodles and other preserved foods! Now, I’m really craving for foods that you specially cook for me!”

“Aiish…No- I can’t! Not now. I’m tired. You should cook for me instead.”

“Tch. If I can cook I shouldn’t have suffered eating only instant noodles on my everyday life spending without  you!”

“Woah. Really looks like you suffered that much. So is there any interesting story you could share to me from a month of you being alone with the guys?”

“Hmmm…”

“Tell me!”

“W-well, to start off- out of these guys, I got closer with Sungyeol oppa and W-woohyun oppa!”

“W-woohyun?! Omo! Are you dating already!?”

“Hush it! Ofcourse not! We’re just friends. I just realized that he’s not my type after all.”

I whispered it to her softly since we’re not the only person inside the van, there’s the driver too though he seemed to not care at all but who knows he might be spreading rumors later on. ^^

“Now look at you! You’re being arrogant eh?!”

“That’s how Naeun feels. I’m just being true! He doesn’t know anyway so this won’t hurt him.”

“Blah.Blah.Blah.- so what’s next?!”

“Hmm… Dongwoo oppa got a new friend! Then Hoya oppa- hmm… there’s nothing much going on him, he’s being silent. I’m not having that much conversation with him.”

“Then? What about the others?”

“Ah! I saw Sungjong oppa at a café last time with a girl! Haha… I only told this to you unni!”

“W-what?! Was he dating!??”

“I think so! That surprised me really!”

“Sungjong’s growing up. Anyway, what about the two?”

“Aiiish…I know you only want an update of Sunggyu oppa! You’re only interested on him!”

“Yah! What are you saying?! Tch. Just tell me everything.”

“Well, Sunggyu oppa’s dating.”

I hesitated telling this to her since I have this sort of feeling that maybe Jieun unni might not like it.