Chapter 19

Hoya POV

“Here’s your snack and drinks…uhm. There’s a medicine in there too.” I gave them the plastic bag the moment I got inside the room.

“Yah! Where’s Jieun?” Dongwoo hyung asked me.

“Oh? She’s not with you?”  Yura widened her eyes.

“What do you mean? We didn’t even get out together.”

“Hey~ what are you saying? She head out after you.” Woohyun hyung said it this time.

“She even brought an umbrella with her since it was heavily raining and you didn’t have one with you.” He continued.

They were all staring at me with serious faces on.

“I think I should go out and find her.”

“Want me to come with you?” Dongwoo hyung asked.

“No need.”

I ran out of the place and searched for her. She can’t be too far from this place. Tch. If she really followed me behind, she should be able to catch up with me. W-wait! Hyuna- Right! I was with her earlier. She must’ve seen us together.

Oh sh*t! It’s still raining! ~o~ I deeply sighed and went on the rain to search for her. I searched every block along the way to the convenience store until I noticed someone crouching by a dark corner. I was about to move on when I heard a sob.

I approached the location where the sob came from. Just to discover that it actually came from the person crouching at the dark corner. The closer I get to the person the more I get to see that she actually resembles someone…

“Jieun?”

I looked closely at her. She didn’t respond and kept on sobbing. I brushed aside the hair that was covering her face and surprised to see that it was really Jieun.

“Jieun! What are you doing here? Why are you crying?!”

I quickly took off my jacket and put it on her though it doesn’t make any difference at all because it’s soaking wet too. Damn! She’s all wet and shaking out of the cold weather. I don’t know what to do so I just hugged her.

“Sssh…don’t cry. I’m here. Let me take you back home.”

She still kept on sobbing. I sighed and put out my phone and contacted Yura. She answered it fast to my relief.

“Yura, I found Jieun but I need to take her home now. Can you tell me where she’s currently staying?”

“Why? What happened?”

“She’s soaking wet. She’s not responding to my questions so I’m asking you right now.”

“Is she alright? Should I go there?”

“She’s fine. You don’t have to come here. I just need to take her home now.”

“Ok. I’ll send you her address. I’ll be there in a while.”

“Thanks Yura.”

“Please take care of her.”

“I will.”

A little later, I received her message with Jieun’s address on it. Fortunately it’s just a few blocks away from here.  I put my phone in my pocket and had Jieun on my back. I carried her until we reached her dorm.  It was locked and I had no idea of what the combination is so I asked her.

“Ji-Jieun…Jieun what’s the combination?”

Without a word, she stretched her arm and entered the combination. It opened so I entered with her still on my back then I closed the door after. I put her down the couch first and checked on her room. I think she lives here alone since there’s only a single room with a single bed inside.