SPECIAL CHAPTER: Myungeun Couple

A/N: Though this is a SPECIAL CHAPTER, it’s still a part of the story so this really happened unlike the other two special chapters. ^^

Naeun POV

* * * * * * * > > > F L A S H B A C K < < < * * * * * * *

Jieun unni informed me earlier that she’ll be out for awhile. Almost four hours had passed and she hasn’t returned yet. I should’ve known, she’s out enjoying her time with Sunggyu oppa while I’m here bored as hell.

I got tired of waiting for her to come back so I frustratingly turned the TV off and head straight to the kitchen. I should at least fill my stomach before I get to bed but unfortunately, my dearest cousin didn’t even left anything for me to eat (What I mean is cooked food). She knows I can’t cook! TToTT

“There must be something ready to eat here.” I muttered to myself as I searched the fridge and cabinets then later found some chips and curls.

At least these will do for my empty stomach, for now, since I really can’t take the risk of trying to cook and eventually burn the place.

I took them and went back to the living room turning on the TV again. I guess I’m going to wait then. I’m halfway through with my last pack of chips when the dorm buzzed giving notice that somebody’s waiting outside. I lazily stood up from the couch and walked my way to the door to open it only to meet Myungsoo oppa’s boyish smile.

“O-oppa… What are you doing here?”

“Would you mind letting me in first?” he leaned in closer and tilted his head to the side giving me a very close view of his face.

Due to my state of astonishment, I slowly took a step back and opened the door a little wider giving way for him to enter the dorm.

“Oh. Come in.”

Again, he gave me a heart throbbing boyish smile before he nodded and made his way in. I closed the door after and followed him to the main room. He stopped by the couch and looked around.

“Is Jieun noona home?” he asked still observing the state of the place.

“Uh- she left earlier and still hasn’t come back.” I answered back.

“I knew it! Since Sunggyu hyung hasn’t arrived yet, I knew Jieun noona wouldn’t be here with you.” He grinned at his realization as he looked down slightly nodding his head and bit his lower lip which made him look so…

“So… what made you drop by?” I asked trying to erase the thought that he looked very much tempting as he bit his lower lip.

“I just wanna see you.” He stopped biting his lower lip to my relief but then he looked up straight to me with intensity that would melt me any minute from now. There was silence for a minute or two as I try to cope up with what he just said.

“Err…uh- w-want some?” I offered him the last pack of chips I’m eating earlier from the table. I don’t want to have an awkward situation but Myungsoo oppa’s starting to make me a little nervous at this moment.

“No thanks. W-wow… you really ate all of these?”  He shook his head and smiled then he looked down at the table and back to me with an amused expression.

“W-well… I really c-can’t cook so…” I shrugged feeling a little bit embarrassed of the fact that I suck at cooking though I’m very much of an eater.

“Do you mean that you’re eating chips for dinner?” he raised his eyebrows in question. I also noticed him slightly frowned.

“S-sort of.” I answered back suddenly feeling self-conscious.